Elizabeth's Story Chapter One - Cover

Elizabeth's Story Chapter One

Copyright© 2011 by SplendidSpunk

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Confession of a developing lesbian slut

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Consensual   BDSM   DomSub   FemaleDom   Spanking   Humiliation   Torture   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Enema   Exhibitionism  

(As dictated to me by Elizabeth who wants the world to know what a good slut she is.)

My hard nipples are crushed into the varnished maple desktop and my wrists are tied to the desk's legs, my feet similarly trussed although spread wide exposing my pussy and asshole. My soiled panties are stuffed in my mouth and the taste of my own pussy mixed with a faint tinge of urine fills my head. I am currently alone in my boss's office and while the door is closed I know it's not locked. Lisa, my boss and lover likes to keep me on edge, never knowing what is to come before she allows me to cum.

It's early, I had just brought Lisa her morning mail and coffee when she ordered me to strip naked for her then positioned me over her desk and secured me. Then she took her coffee and left me here, so she could attend her weekly staff meeting. Each sound is magnified and I keep worrying that someone will come into her office and see me. No that's not really true, I relish the thought of being seen, or other's knowing of my predilection for submissiveness.

My name is Elizabeth but most people call me Liz or Lizzie. I have always been one of the smaller girls and sometime in high school when my breasts stopped growing at an almost B cup size I never stopped looking for more. I think I felt that if I pulled on my nipples or did all those exercises that my tits would grow but needless to say it never happened. I did however acquire a tolerance, if not an acceptance for nipple pain, as my ministrations with those small orbs gave me some tremendous self-imposed orgasms.

Lisa does not know about those lonely dark nights in my room but early on in our relationship she recognized my masochistic tendencies and nurtured them to full bloom. She first knew me as Elizabeth recent college graduate whom she hired to assist her in her architectural company. I soon became "Her Lizzie", and I surrendered myself completely to her. I am hers in every way you can imagine and perhaps in some ways that you have not yet imagined. Her name is tattooed on my upper thigh and she has her initials hanging on the hoops she pierced my nipples with. My hair is short, just about ear length so it does not interfere with Lisa's use of my body in anyway yet just long enough for her to use as a hand hold when she chooses to debase me.

My height, 5'1" and skin tone are the only dimensions of my body that Lisa does not control. She controls my diet and my weight and has mused about implants but I think she likes my tits natural even if they are, as she calls them, little girl tits. She insists that I shave my legs and arm pits and that I keep them smooth at all times, but she refuses to allow me to even trim the bush covering my cunt. Like the hair on my head it provides another way for her to exert her control over me.

The door to the office opens and I do not look, its forbidden and other then the sound of high heels clicking on the marble floor I have no idea who has come for me. Knowing I would break the rules and look at some time a blindfold is quickly secured over my closed eyes and then it begins.

I hear a whoosh in the air a split second before a searing flash of pain slices into my naked ass. I gag on the panties stuffed in my mouth as the whip assails my tender ass again and again. The initial pain is now delicious warmth as each new stroke serves to stir the fire building in my pussy and I feel my juices oozing from my open cunt and know they are puddling on the shiny maple desk.

"My coffee was cold Lizzie!"

The whip strikes me again and again as I realize that it is Lisa and not someone else. My love for her grows knowing she has taken her own precious time to administer my discipline and each stroke from her loving hand is a testament to her love for me. Suddenly the whipping stops and I feel her warm hands caressing my inflamed ass. Her touch is soft and caring and as she kneads my surely reddened ass cheeks my pussy spasms in response to her touch.

I feel her spreading my ass cheeks apart and then I feel the cool hard plastic of her strap on forcing my anus to open. I'm startled by this act. Lisa has never gone this far in the office. Never fucked either of my holes here. I feel my asshole straining to accept her 'cock' and as the added pain courses through me, I feel her in my cunt and in my nipples, everywhere. Her thighs are pressed to mine and her 'cock' is fully imbedded in my ass. Lisa leans over my prone imprisoned body and whispers in my ear.

"Tonight my Lizzie you will serve me completely. This is just a warm up for you. I'm going to fuck your tight ass now and then we will take the day off and shop."

Slowly she began to fuck my asshole and soon I wanted more then she could give me and I tried to push my ass into her as best as I could but my restraints limited me. I wanted to cry because I needed more and Lisa knew this. She wasn't here to give me satisfaction; she was here to let my need grow. I suspected that this entire day would be one of humiliation and frustrated sexual games all leading up to whatever she has planned for the evening.

I heard the plop of my ass as she pulled her cock from me then ripped my panties from my mouth and forced her ass-coated cock down my throat. When she was satisfied that I'd cleaned her cock she pulled out and released me from my bondage.

"You may dress now Lizzie, but lets leave the panties and your little girl bra behind."

"Yes Maam."

I slipped my shift over my naked body and slid into my heels. There was no need to comb my hair or check my make up, just the thin shift and the four-inch heels. My nipples were still hard and poked easily through the flimsy material.

"Put your baby bra and panties on my desk Lizzie."

"Yes, Maam. Thank you Maam."

She left her office door open with my underwear prominently displayed for any who came by. I swallowed the humiliation of her actions and followed my lover to her car. Sitting in the passenger seat I realized that the shift I was wearing was far too short and would not suffice to cover my hairy pussy if I sat or even bent over. As it turned out the length of my shift was not an issue, I barely wore it the rest of the day.

While Lisa drove I pondered how my life had reached this moment. In high school I'd had a few dates, boys who were attracted to a cute girl and seemingly not bothered by her lack of curves especially on my chest. I was always surprised when after a movie or a dance the boys would do their best to seduce me into letting them fuck me but although I often enjoyed the kissing, I never felt the desire for more. I'd let the occasional boy fondle my tits and play with my nipples but always stopped them saying.

"I'm not that kind of girl."

It wasn't until my junior year in college when my new roommate Marie moved in. From the moment that tall willowy blonde with her French accent stepped through the door, burdened with so much luggage, I was in love with her. She was taller then I was and so beautiful. She had all the curves I desired and even though her breasts weren't much bigger then mine, they worked so well with her body that I had a difficult time not staring at her.

A few months after she'd arrived I knew we were friends but I still hoped for more from her. I realized that my statements to my high school dates about not 'being that type of girl' took a new meaning for me. The way my panties soaked every time Marie and I spent time together didn't shock me at all. I wanted her and would do anything to make her my lover.

Marie had her dates, lots of guys wanted her but she never seemed to extend any of her relationships beyond the second or third date. One night after finals we shared a few bottles of cheap red wine and talked. Sitting close to her, inhaling her perfume, enjoying the heady aroma of her I found myself sitting closer and closer to her as we chatted about the past semester. When I stood to fetch another bottle of wine Marie said.

"Elizabeth, did you pee yourself? You have a big wet spot on back of your jeans?"

I looked into her green eyes and saw a sparkle in them that told me she knew and that it would be up to me to make the next move. My own desire for her, fueled in part by the wine gave me courage and I returned with the wine, poured her another glass then knelt at the floor in front of her. I fixed my eyes to the floor and said, very softly.

"I am in love with you Marie. I am so desperate for your love I am willing to do anything for you. Anything if you would allow me a kiss."

Marie remained quiet and I just could not look up at her I was afraid I'd see the revulsion in her beautiful eyes. What seemed like hours, but was really only a few seconds, passed and then I heard the words that would begin the development of the women I am today.

"Sweet Elizabeth. Of course you may have your kiss but first..."

I shivered ready to do whatever Marie asked of me, I so wanted to feel her soft lips on mine, taste her mouth and let my tongue explore her throat. Finally Marie finished.

" ... You must excite me. I want you to strip for me Elizabeth. If you do it well you might seduce me and get that kiss and maybe more. Will you do this for me, Elizabeth?"

I nodded vigorously and then said.

"Oh god yes."

Marie went to our I-Pod and selected a soft sexy song that we'd both loved and I stood in the middle of out dorm room letting the music take over. I teased her by letting my hands roam over my body, caressing my tits under my blouse and rubbing my ass beneath my jeans as I swirled and moved to the music. Slowly I carefully unbuttoned my blouse and eventually let it slip from my shoulders to the floor. I left my bra on while I worked my way out of my jeans then turned around, letting my back face her as I unclasped my bra. I turned slowly, in step with the music to face her and then let my bra drop to the floor.

Far from being embarrassed I was proud to be topless in front of this stunning blonde and by the time I was completely naked my thighs were soaked with my pussy juices. I stood swaying then, naked and watching those green eyes coveting my body, waiting for my kiss. Marie stood and came to me, she leaned into me and with her hands caressing my nipples she pressed her soft lips to mine. I came as she kissed me and when she pushed her tongue into my mouth I moaned in the pleasure of the taste.

Marie broke the kiss and moved her lips to me ear and whispered.

"Now my Elizabeth you are mine. Remove my clothes and make love to me. I want you to lick my pussy. If I like it I may do the same for you, but you must earn it my little slut."

I never hesitated. Her words were better then the best wine I'd ever had and I gently stripped my beautiful Marie then gently put her in bed. I kissed her toes and made love to her legs. As I neared her sex I inhaled the scent of her pussy and wanted nothing more then to taste and savor the juices of her arousal. I heard her soft moans and knew that I was pleasuring her and let my lungs expel my breath on her moist and flowering labia. I took her slowly and gently at first, letting my tongue lap at her labia then gently rim her clit. My hands roamed her upper body and caressed her soft supple tits, enjoying the feel of her hardening nipples on my fingertips.

Her pussy opened for me and soon my tongue was penetrating her hot center. He juices flowed and her hips rocked into my mouth as I took her closer and closer to orgasm. I took one hand from her breast and caressed her ass, allowing my fingertip to circle her anal opening. By her increased moans and hip movements I let that finger slide into her asshole as I lapped at her clit, nibbling on it then sucking it hard into my mouth. As my finger moved in and out of her ass and my lips pulled at her engorged clit I heard her scream my name as she came. Her juices gushed and filled my mouth and I swallowed as much as I could though a good deal of her essence coated my face.

I let her enjoy her orgasm, gently stroking her pussy, ass and nipple till her breath resumed a normalcy. Then I crawled up next to her and waited. She wrapped her arms about me and hugged me tight. Then she whispered.

"Tell me your mine Elizabeth, tell me you're my slut, tell me that you want me to control and command you. Do you want Marie to be your Mistress?"

"Oh yes, please."

I responded without a second thought. I orgasmed at her question and shivered in delight that she'd wanted me.

"Well then my Lizzie, you will call me Mistress Marie. You will obey me or you will never again have the pleasure of my body. Did you enjoy the taste of my pussy Slut?"

"Yes, Mistress Marie. I loved the taste of you and promise you I will never be disobedient, never cross you. I will be your slut and will happily serve you."

My Mistress kissed my nose and pulled me closer to her forcing my head between her breasts making it hard for me to breathe. She held me there and whispered above me.

"Tomorrow my slut, I want you to get us a room in a hotel downtown. A nice room a place where we can be alone and where no one will hear us. I have a lot to teach you slut and I do not want to be interrupted as we might be here."

The she released me and as I gasped for breath she reached into her nightstand and pulled a fairly large dildo from under the book she kept there. From a small bottle she squirted some fluid on the hard plastic cock in her hands then looked at me and said.

"On your hands and knees slut, no not on the bed. Get down on the floor slut."

I obeyed my Mistress, as I knew I always would and eagerly waited for whatever she was going to do. I felt the flat of her hand as it fell with considerable force on my ass cheek. I had only a second to register the pain as her hand fell again and again on my cheeks, alternating irregularly from ass cheek to ass cheek so I'd never know where her hand would land next. I was breathing hard now doing my best to contain the pain, convert it if I could to the same pleasure I recalled from the abuse I'd given myself pulling and twisting my nipples alone in my bed. My ass felt hot now and then as soon as she started she stopped. I felt the cold hard plastic pushing against my anal opening and panicked as I'd never had more then one of my own fingers in there. I gritted my teeth as she forced that big cock past my sphincter and into my ass. The pressure and pain was very difficult and I groaned aloud over and over as she slowly forced the entire cock into my ass.

When it was fully embedded she moved in front of me and taking me by my hair she pulled my face to hers and smiled before kissing me. As her tongue forced itself deep into my mouth she used her hands to push me back so I was sitting on the cold floor of the dorm room, the cock in my ass forced even deeper into my no longer virgin asshole. She continued to use her tongue in my mouth as her hands tormented my tiny but so sensitive tits. Her actions forced me to rock back and forth on the floor moving the cock within my asshole as if it was fucking me.

I tried to embrace her but she pushed my hands away and spat out.

"I did not ask for your touch slut. Obey me! Take what I give you slut, no more."

I stopped and dropped my arms to my side and let my Mistress use me as she wanted. I was starting to enjoy the feeling in my ass and her fingers pinching, twisting and pulling on my nipples. Her tongue was merciless as it explored my mouth and part of my throat. I felt the sure orgasm building inside me, my belly turning to mush and my legs trembling as she drove me closer and closer. Then she stopped everything and told me to stand and pull the dildo from my own ass. I was so close to cuming that I began to cry and felt my tears covering my face as I reached behind me and pulled the cock from my ass. I stood as commanded with the dirty dildo in my hands and waited, still teary-eyed wishing she'd let me cum.

"Tonight I am going to be generous slut. I am going to let you take that dirty cock to the bathroom down the hall and clean it for me."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.