Stripped
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Hot guys, hot girls, and steroids. Meet Chaz, who has always been in the dark because of his height and his shyness. He admires his best friend who is huge with muscles and wishes he could be more like him. He'll do whatever it takes to become like him, but at what price?

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Fiction   Group Sex   White Male   Hispanic Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation  

It was amazing how fast my body changed! Within just a month I had gotten twice the size I had been before! My shirts began to fit so tight around my arms that I had to go buy new shirts. Even my pants were snug because the muscles on my legs were quickly developing.

People began to talk to me. I'd get stopped by males and females asking me about my workout routine. I was even stopped once by some stranger asking me if I had been on the cover of Muscle & Fitness magazine.

I would hear whispers about how my body was changing. I watched how Janelle and Emmie eyed me more and smiled at me more. I saw how Gabriel would give me nasty looks because he was jealous. I saw Conrad approve my new physique with his silent nods. And how do you think I felt when Selena asked ME out?

She was waiting for me outside of Hard Bodz. She held her gym bag over her shoulder. Her hair was in a ponytail and she wore a Nike track suite. I walked out late the evening freshly showered in my new WESC t-shirt and new GAP jeans. I saw her leaning against my car.

"Hey Chaz," her voice was sexier than ever.

"Hi Selena," I replied nervously.

I grabbed my car keys from my pockets. She stood up straight and inched closer to me. Her eyes searched my body. "Hmm you are looking real good these days," she said softly.

"Thanks," my face was beet red. I could feel it!

She reached out with her hands and put them on my arms. She began to run her hands up and down in a slow seductive move, the way she'd done with Conrad. "I was thinking ... maybe we could you know ... go out sometime?" Her hands kept rubbing all over my arms.

I gulped. Her touch was turning me on. "I thought you had a man," I asked suddenly remembering the LL Cool J/ Lenny Kravitz looking dude.

She bit her lip and kept touching my arms. "No, he and I ... we're just friends, you know we just hang out sometimes. It's nothing serious."

I loved her touch. "Y-yeah. I'd love to go out with you. When would you like to go out?"

She stopped rubbing my arms and smiled. "How about tomorrow night? I know you're off Thursday right?"

I nodded. Her hands remained on my arms. Her warmth was seeping inside me melting my heart and I was trying my hardest not to get an erection.

"So ... what do you say? You want to meet up somewhere?"

"Why don't I pick you up?"

She giggled softly. "Liam told me you were a gentleman."

I smiled timidly.

"Ok, here, let me give you my address." She pulled away and dug into her gym bag. She tore a piece of paper and began to jot down her address. I watched as she wrote and felt dumb for not being able to say anything to her. She still got me tense and so fuckin' hard.

"Here you go." She handed me the piece of paper. I grabbed it and stared at the dark neat writing.

"Dinner and movie, maybe?" She asked.

I looked at her. "Sounds good. Eight o'clock?"

She smiled. "Perfect," she blurted.

Our eyes met for a long time. The sweet silence was intense. She licked her lips and lightly touched my arm. "I'll see you tomorrow then." Her voice was gentle.

I nodded and watched her walk away. I waited until she was out of sight. Then I was able to breathe. I held the piece of paper with her information in my hand. I couldn't move for a moment. It was all so surreal. I've always wanted Selena and now my chance to get to know her had come. I had no clue what to do on a date, but I was ready. This was my chance to finally get the woman of my dreams.


"I can't believe you finally got a date with Selena," Liam said to me. We were lounging around drinking strong coffee at Starbucks the next morning.

"Yeah, she asked me actually and how could I turn her down?" I asked casually.

He laughed and took a drink. "That's cool. She's fine, I wouldn't have turned her down either. I see her staring at you more now. Now that you've ... bulked up bro."

I beamed. I was proud of my big muscles now. I was quickly catching up to Liam. "Yeah, I gotta thank you for that."

He shrugged and looked away. A tall lanky girl had caught his attention. He scanned her as she ordered her coffee but then looked away. "Just be careful ok?"

I nodded. The steroids were making my muscles grow almost overnight. I didn't feel any different like they say you do. I wasn't pissed off all the time or had acne ... yet. Liam had acne but some days the acne would calm down and other days it was harsh but either way, Liam still got good attention.

"No problem. I got it under control. I just want to be big, at least for a while. How much do I owe you by the way?"

Liam and I decided to split the cost of the steroids. He never really told me where he got them from and it was best that I didn't know. Either way I could always get them somewhere else. I could ask Manny or Conrad. There was no doubt in my mind that they didn't do steroids.

Liam said no charge for the first month. He'd have to see how much we'd be spending in the future then tell me a price. For now, he wanted me to think about my date with Selena. He knew I had never had a girlfriend or even been on a date. He told me to just stay cool and let things flow.

He didn't know how badly I wanted to kiss Selena on the first date. I know that wasn't very gentleman of me, but I wanted it. If it were all up to me, I'd take her to bed but I didn't want be an asshole.

Liam advised me to jerk off before my date. He knew I'd easily get a hard on just having Selena standing next to me. Which, pathetically enough, was true. He said to just wear something comfortable. Told me to let her order for herself and to remember to open doors for her and pull out her chair before we sit down to eat. Told me to be a real gentleman because ladies loved that shit. I doubted it for a moment since I always saw girls go with assholes but there had to be some truth to what Liam said about being a gentleman. I'm sure not all girls liked jerks.


My date with Selena went smoothly. I wore dark colored William Rast jeans, a green Lacoste Polo shirt and brown Gucci sneakers. Selena wore a sexy red, black and white spaghetti strap flare dress. Her black heels made her almost the same height as me. She wore a soft scented perfume and her hair was loose and curled.

We ate at a cozy Italian restaurant in Soho. At first, it was awkward. I didn't really know what to say to her even though deep down I wanted to just spill all my feelings for her.

Selena smiled a lot. She sipped her red wine and slowly ate her food. I was barely eating. I felt my hands shake every time I held my wineglass. The restaurant wasn't too crowded and dimly lit.

"You're very quiet Chaz," Selena blurted out.

I was fidgeting in my chair. "I'm sorry. I ... I um-"

She laughed. A sweet laugh. "You're shy. Don't be so shy."

How could I not be shy around Selena? She was amazingly beautiful! I sat up straight and took a deep breath. "I'm really sorry."

She licked the taste of wine from her lips. "Tell me about yourself Chaz. I know you're from Boston right?"

I nodded. "Liam told you?"

She nodded and winked at me. "He did. He also said you like me."

I almost choked on my wine. She laughed. That sweet sexy laugh again. A laugh that didn't annoy me. A laugh I wanted to keep hearing. I wiped my mouth and felt myself turning red. "He did huh?"

"No, I was just trying to get a reaction from you Chaz."

I loved the way she said my name. That sweet Spanish accent made my name sound like royalty. "Well ... if he'd told you that ... it's true."

This time I watched her blush. So beautiful. "Well I'm glad to hear that. I thought you were a real cutie the first day I saw you."

"When did you first see me?" I asked curiously.

"You were with Liam in Manny's office. I think he was trying to recommend you for the job."

"I didn't know you'd seen me then."

"I did and thought you were such a cutie." She sat back looking relaxed.

I was slowly starting to feel at ease. "I saw you when I started working full time."

She licked her lips again. Her lip gloss was fading. "What did you think of me?"

My heart raced. "I thought you were beautiful. I mean really beautiful."

She leaned closer. "What else did you think?"

"I thought about how I'd like to get to know you."

She smiled wickedly. "Uh huh. What else?"

Was she testing me? Was she trying to find out if I was a jerk? "Just that," I lied. "I just thought you were a nice and sweet girl."

She never took her eyes off me. "That's sweet Chaz. Are you always such a gentleman?"

I shrugged. "I guess. I try to be."

"I like gentlemen," she said. "But I also like men that are honest and straightforward. You can still be a gentleman and tell me how you really feel." She took a sip of wine and leaned back on her chair. She eyed me seriously.

"Ok, so you expect me to just tell you that I wanted to sleep with you when I first saw you? Is that right?"

A sexy smile formed on her lips. "Now you're being honest."

"I thought you'd slap me if I said that."

She leaned in. "Come closer Chaz," she said.

I leaned in closer to her. The fire of the candle in the middle of the table danced between us. "How could I get mad if you said that to me if I wanted to sleep with you when I first saw you?"

I gulped. She simply sat back again and enjoyed her wine. It took me a few seconds to realize I wasn't numb and could move. I loved her honesty and the way she was making me reveal things I never thought I would.

"I wanted to kiss you that day I first saw you," I openly admitted.

She licked her lips erasing the last of her lip gloss. "Do you think we could go back to my apartment after I finish this wine?" She asked in a naughty voice.

I began to feel really nervous. "Y-yeah I mean if you want. Did you want to go home? Are you tired?" As I waited for her answer I began to feel hot. I knew tiny beads of sweat were already showing on my forehead.

"Not tired. Horny," she said casually and finished her wine. She set the glass down and smiled.

"I-I'll ask for the check," I stuttered.

Selena waited calmly while the waitress brought us the check. I gladly paid for our dinner and then we got up to head over to my car. The night was warm and pleasant. Selena got close to me once we were outside and grabbed my hand while we walked to my car. Her hand felt soft pressed against my huge hand. We walked in silence.

On the drive to her apartment, we didn't say much. The sounds of Bjork filled the car from the CD I had playing. It only took about ten minutes to get to Selena's apartment building. We walked in and once in the elevator, Selena immediately wrapped her arms around me and leaned in for a kiss.

The faint taste of the wine she had drank and a mix of her strawberry lips gloss filled my mouth. Her tongue slid between my lips and into my mouth desperately searching for my tongue. I heard her moan as soon as our tongues twined. I put my arms around her tiny waist and held her close to me. I could feel her firm breasts pressing against my chest. Her little body felt so good!

I pushed her back up against the wall and felt her wrap one leg around me. We were kissing hungrily. I felt her start slowly humping my leg. Her pussy was warm and inviting rubbing up against my leg. I could feel her heat through the fabric of my jeans. She started moaning and pulling me closer to her.

"I want you Chaz. I want you bad!" She purred in a sexy voice.

"I want you too. I want you now," I rasped.

She giggled in between kisses and put her hand on my chest as if to push me away. "Wait," she said and went to push the button that stops the elevator.

"Ok now," she licked her lips and looked down towards my crotch. She smiled when she saw my hard on through my jeans. "Mmm," she cooed and inched closer to me. She slowly go down on her knees and started to unbutton my jeans. My heart was pounding so loud I thought the entire apartment building would hear.

She fumbled with my belt and soon enough, my jeans were loose and fell to the floor. She looked up at me with those amazing coffee brown eyes and smiled more.

"I want to know what Chaz tastes like," she said and pushed her face on my cock over my boxer shorts. She rubbed her face on it and licked my cock over my boxers.

I leaned back against the wall enjoying her pretty face on my cock. Her tongue ran slowly through the thin fabric of my boxers slowly and seductively. I was aching for her to just pull it out and start sucking on it. I had dreamed about this day just never thought my dream would finally come true, my first blow job with a hot sexy woman.

Selena grabbed the elastic band of my boxers and giggled sweetly. "Hmmm does Chaz want his cock sucked?" She asked and batted her long eyelashes.

I was breathless. I nodded eagerly.

She pulled my boxers down slowly and my cock sprung to life. It was sticking straight up ready to be sucked. Selena's soft hands wrapped around it and started to stroke it. I closed my eyes praying that I wouldn't cum right then and there. Even though I'd jerked off before my date, my balls were full and ready to release hot sperm all over Selena.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.