Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 5

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 5 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

So I was lying on the bed and was joined by both my older lovers. I had kept my heels on and my suspender style tights/pantyhose...

Frank lay on his back beside me and I was urged to climb on top of him. I did as I was asked and we got into a 69 position. I began to slurp and spit all over Franks stiff cock, Meanwhile he licked and nibbled at my clit from underneath me...

Bill got behind me at the bottom of the bed and he began lightly to finger my pussy as Frank slurped away at me ... He pushed one, then two, then three fingers up my sopping gash ... I moaned at the delight of the penetration and from the lovely fanny licking I was getting from Frank...

"Oh fucking hell, go on Bill get as many fingers up me as you can" I urged him on, in-between gobbling on Franks sloppy, wet and throbbing prick...

"I will stuff you alright, you dirty fucking cunt" was his filthy reply...

With this he eased three fingers up my cunt and slipped a finger from his other hand up my arsehole...

"Oh fuck yes" I groaned..."Fucking get my arse and cunt full Bill"...

He thrust another finger up my ass as I continued to wank Frank furiously, licking the tip if his knob and then ramming as much of it into my mouth as I could...

At this point I was gagging for a stuffing...

"Get my vibro up me ... go on fucking fill me up"

Bill reached over and took my purple vibro. He slowly eased it up my cunt as he continued to finger fuck my arse ... Frank had a birds eye view of it all from underneath me and I was hungrily sucking hard on his massively hard tool...

Bill plunged my humming vibro into me hard from behind and in rhythm he fingered my arsehole...

"Take it you fucking young slut, take it for us you bitch"

I begged him to continue...

"Fucking ram it up me, I'm cumming off you dirty old twat"...

He plunged my fanny with my vibro hard as he asked me to tell him about how "I love cock"...

"tell us about all the cocks you have had"...

"How many have you fucked you slut?"...

,

"What would your husband think if he could see you now?" ... he rammed me hard as he questioned me ... My filthy answers only serving to drive him on...

I was pummelled up my fanny with my vibrator as I recounted how to Bill how I had

"sucked off over 70 men and boys since the age of 13"...

How I "have been fucked by several gangs of men, and lots of dirty old men since my teens"...

Frank and Bill egged me on to tell them some of my dirtiest sex times...

With this I came heavily, leaking my pussy juice out and dribbling it onto Frank...

"You're fucking gushing loads Anna" he told me..."My face is getting covered in your sticky cunt juices"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.