Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 3

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

As I said I was now going back downstairs to the guys after having showered, changed and chatted with Mike...

I walked down the shared stairway and knocked on the front door. Bill answered, again dressed in a bathrobe following a shower.

"Oh your back and looking sexy as fuck" was how he greeted me ... I wandered in, Bill patting my arse as I passed him in the hall.

"Look at this Frank" he called into the living room..."Look at how our sexy slut has dressed for us this time"

Frank came out and smiled as he saw me in my red suspender set and white boots...

"Gorgeous as ever" he said with a smirk on his face.

For the rest of the early evening I prepared our meal, cooking in my suspenders, stockings and heeled boots as the guys wandered in and out. Each taking it in turns to have a little grope, kiss and feel as I did so.

Afterwards we all sat down and ate our meal, again with the 2 guys in their bathrobes and me in my outfit...

Following this Frank had a good feel of my tits at the dinner table and popped both my titties out of the top of my bra to fully expose them. Bill had a good suck on them as Frank watched and commented ... I was beginning to get that tell tale ache in my pussy and moist patch appearing on my panties as Bill sucked and nibbled on my tits.

Frank urged him on and then I was relieved of my panties so that Frank could lick my clit and probe my cunny with his tongue as I sat on the dining room table: Legs spread wide, my tits being sucked on by Bill and Frank lapping away at me like a dog on heat...

They swapped over a couple of times, Each taking it in turns to lick my wet pussy and suck on my hard nipples and aching titties...

After this the "boys" were both standing to attention and they unrobed ... I was bent over the dining room table, legs again spread as wide as possible, my stockinged and booted legs being caressed by the two older lovers.

Frank took his turn first, getting behind me as I stood lent over the table. He probed my cunt lips with his engorged cock and was soon thrusting up me with a vigorous rhythm...

Bill giving him verbal encouragement as he fucked me... " Fuck her hard ... pound her twat ... Go on Frank fuck the little tart hard..."

I was being pounded heavily and my tits were swinging as I was ridden hard. Bill then replaced Frank as I begged him to do me hard and fast...

"fuck it ... fuck me hard ... go on Bill give me all of your prick"...

They continued to fuck me standing up over the table in turns for a while, then we retired to the living area again ... During this session I was fucked on all fours by them in turns, my tits swinging as my two old lovers fucked the shit out of me. They then both did me missionary position, both french kissing me as they rode me...

After I was well and truly wet and gaping from their various positions of fucking me ... Bill asked if he could "fuck my arse"...

I was wet enough by now and Frank was also keen to get up my arse.

I was positioned on top of Frank to start with. His cock deep up my gaping fanny hole as Bill eased his prick up my wet arsehole from behind.

Frank stopped his fucking motion to let Bill get his bigger tool up my arse ... Bil then began to bang away at my bum-hole, riding me hard and fast. Slapping my arse cheeks as his throbbing cock fucked me up my ass...

"fucking dirty cunt ... fucking slut ... dirty fucking cock teaser..."

Bill was calling me as he rode my ass...

Frank then replaced him and again I was filled with their two cocks as they DP-ed me and fucked me in a rhythm that allowed them both to fuck me at the same time...

"I want to spunk all over you" Bill said...

Frank wanted the same so the finale of this session was me sucking and slobbering over their cocks after they had eased them out of my cunt and arsehole...

They both spunked together right in my face, both sending spurt after spurt of hot, sticky cum over me...

"Fucking plaster the whore"

Frank was urged on by the dirty Bill ... I was spunked on really heavily, the cum splashing over my full face and hair, covering me in the two guys cum juice., splattering my make up and dripping from me...

I had cum off twice when they were DPing me but wanted another cum...

As I knelt with the cum pouring off me from Bill and Frank, they both played with my clit and shoved a finger or two up me to bring me off to great climax...

The rest of the evening was spent cuddling up on the sofa and then I slept in-between the two of them all night...

I have promised them a return at some point. Bill is still fully unaware that Frank has been playing with me for some time, and is still blissfully unaware that Mike my hubby knows all about my fun times with them as well...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.