Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron - Cover

Fun Times With Frank, Bill and Ron

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

Chapter 2

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My ongoing fun with my 3 senior lovers.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Mult   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   DomSub   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Fisting   Sex Toys  

I promised to finish off the second part of my fun with Bill and Frank from last weekend.

I was on all fours, Bill sat in the chair with me sucking on him. He had just finished the call from his wife. Frank was behind me, between my nylon clad legs.

I urged Frank..." Go on get it up me"...

He again asked..."Are you sure?"...

I hadn't told him of my talk with Mike, of our decision ... that I could now on special occasions go the full way with both Frank and Bill ... I wanted it to be a surprise for him...

"For fucks sake Frank, shes told you, get it up her cunt..." Bill was urging his friend on...

"Go on fuck the bitch, its what she wants..."

I looked at Bill. he was now sweating heavily, his cock was straining in my hand. I dipped my head down again and sucked his red helmet ... I then felt Franks cock nudging against my fanny lips...

He hesitated for a second, his cock end nestling against my wet, parting lips...

I could wait no longer...

I bucked back violently, he plunged up my sopping gash easily. He muttered..."Oh yes"...

I responded."Oh Frank fuck me ... Ive wanted this so long, get it all the way in, go on fuck it"

He began to thrust at me, his old cock now buried deep up me. a few thrusts and he was in deep, right up to his sagging balls...

"Go on ride her hard Frank, this cunt is one little fucking slut" ... Bill was staring intently at me...

I was wanking his cock and staring back...

"Oh yes Bill I am, I am yours ... go on Frank shag me, shag me fucking hard"

Frank kept up a steady pace, all the time being urged on by his friend ... after a few minutes Bill wanted in on the action...

"My turn" ... Bill said emphatically..."I want a piece of this pussy"...

Frank slowly slipped his length from me and Bill got up. He got behind me and Frank sat down...

I licked Franks cock ... my juices had coated his cock ... I lapped them up, for the first time in well over a decade I was tasting my juices off another mans prick ... for the first time in ages I had been splayed open by the cock of another ... it felt amazing...

Bills cock was harder and bigger than Franks. It filled me easily, a couple of mighty heaves and he also was deep up me ... I slobbered over Franks cock at the same time. Bill fucked me hard and fast, then slowed down, only to speed up again, he was an expert at changing pace. All the time he slapped my arse and pulled at my suspender tights...

"Fucking tight cunt ... sexy bitch..." he commented as he banged away behind me...

Frank was hard as a rock in my mouth and hand...

Bill then slowed down..."face the TV"..."lets fuck you while you watch the fucking on TV"...

I was span around, remaining on all fours, again Bill reentered me from behind ... Frank sat in a chair to the side of us wanking slowly and steadily.

"Look at her getting screwed" Bill said...

On screen a young blond girl was busy taking three big black men on ... She was wearing boots and was on all fours, one cock pounding her from behind and the other 2 being sucked and wanked alternately by her...

"she fucking loves it" Bill said...

"Fuck me" I again urged him on ... mimicking the scene on TV Bill began to tug at my hair, he pulled on it hard and slapped my arse as he rode me...

"You fucking love cock Anna"..."Tell us you love it" he was speeding up at this point...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.