Mother Daughter Roommates - Cover

Mother Daughter Roommates

Copyright© 2011 by Lauren

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Brett lives with her 19 y.o. daughter Sunny. Their relationship has had its share of conflict, but as time goes by, they find more and more common ground. Sunny is a stripper at a local club. Brett is supportive of her daughter, but she has mixed feelings about her line of work. But when Sunny starts bringing her stripper friends home with her, Brett gets to know and like them, which changes her attitude. Mom and daughter get even closer (much closer) when they discover they share tastes in men.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Daughter   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Brett was in the kitchen fixing herself breakfast when she heard noises coming from upstairs. A few minutes later she was surprised to see Sunny coming into the room.

"What are you doing up so early, Sun? Normally I'm well into my errands by the time you get up on Saturdays."

"Good morning, Mom. They're changing our shifts a little. I might be working more during the day, like, during the week from now on."

"Oh, well that sounds like good news. Now maybe you won't always be out all night?"

"Good and bad. The hours won't be so crazy, but truth is that tips are the best after midnight."

"Ohhh," Brett replied, trying not to make the awkwardness she felt about Sunny's job seem too apparent. "Is that right? Interesting."

"Yeah, the guys who come in earlier just don't lay out the cash. Lunch time is the worst."

"Why's that?" Brett asked, not really wanting to hear the answer.

"So many of the guys who come in at lunch are just out to see some tits and ass to break up their day. The guys who come in after midnight are serious. They hang around, and they tip."

"I see. Well, that is interesting, Sunny."

Sunny finally sensed that her mother was uncomfortable.

"I'm sorry, Mom. Do you not want me to talk about work?"

"No, no, Honey. Of course not. It's just that, we're not usually around at the same time, so I don't hear about it from you. It just takes a little getting used to."

"But you're sure you don't mind if I talk about it?"

"No Sun, it's really fine. Of course I want to know about your job, and you know you can always tell me anything at all."

Just then Brett was slightly startled by the sight of another person entering the room.

"Oh! Um ... hi," she said.

"Oh, Mom, this is Kimmie, my friend from the club."

"Hi," Kimmie said as she wiped sleepiness from her eyes and extended a hand to Brett.

"Hi Kimmie. It's nice to meet you. Want coffee?"

Kimmie smiled and nodded.

"You didn't offer me coffee, Mom!" Sunny exclaimed.

"I'm sorry Sweetie. You didn't look quite as wiped out as your friend does."

Brett got mugs from a cabinet and poured coffee for both girls.

​"Thanks, Mrs... ," Kimmie began to say.

"Brett. Just call me Brett. It's nice to have one of Sunny's friends over. I gather you stayed here last night?" Kimmie smiled again and nodded. "That's nice. Sunny doesn't usually bring her friends home."

"I do more than you think, Mom."

"You do? And why don't I know about it?"

"Because they come home with me and crash, we stay in my room, and when we get up and shower and all, you're already gone."

A thought occurred to Brett, which she pondered silently. Was her daughter telling her that she brought home her friends from the club, and they slept together? There was only one queen sized bed in Sunny's room, so unless her guests slept on the floor, they were at least in the same bed. Brett had no idea how to explore that idea further, nor if she wanted to.

"Really, Sun? How often do you bring your friends here?"

"Like, at least 3 times a week, Mom. Kim, how many times do you think you've stayed over here?"

"I'm not really sure. At least five or six."

"I had no idea you were having friends over so often, Sunny. I mean, it's fine of course. It's great. But I'd just like to get to know them. Maybe if your hours change a little I can meet a few more of them."

"Why don't you come to the club sometime?" Kimmie asked.

Brett looked a bit stunned at the suggestion, which made Sunny laugh.

"Ha! Good one, Kimmie. Before you came in my mom was freaking out just talking about the club. She couldn't possibly stand to go there!"

"Is that true, Brett? You don't want to come to the club?"

"Um, well... ," Brett said hesitatingly, caught somewhat off guard. "I ... I guess I don't know if I'm ready to see my daughter taking her clothes off."

"Oh, I guess I can understand that," Kimmie replied.

"Is that really it, Mom? I think you've seen me without my clothes once or twice."

"Uh, 'ya think?" Brett said with pursed lips. "Obviously I've seen you without clothes, about a million times since the day you were born, Kid. What I meant was, I don't know if I'm ready to see you taking your clothes off, on a stage."

"Yeah, I know Mom. I was just giving you shit."

"You're very good at it, too Honey. Too bad you can't get a job doing that."

"Make me an offer, Mom!"

​"Very funny," said Brett, who had finished the breakfast she prepared while talking to the girls. "O.K. you two. I'm going to shower and get dressed. I have things to do. Kimmie, it was very nice to meet you. Sunny, it was awesome to have you and a friend here. Please do it again."

"I probably will, Mom. Thanks!"

Brett ascended the stairs and headed for her bedroom. As she passed Sunny's room, a thought crossed her mind. She went in and stood next to her daughter's bed. A moment later she pulled back the blankets and top sheet. There she saw two large round wet spots a few feet apart from one another.

"Wow," Brett whispered to herself. "I think they weren't just sleeping in this bed."

She then had an urge that she tried hard to resist. But she couldn't quite keep herself from checking out the next thought that had come to her mind. She reached down and pulled open the top drawer of Sunny's nightstand. She had expected to find at least one vibrator. She wasn't sure why, but she felt slightly relieved that there were none. Before she turned to leave the room, she reached for the second drawer, where she immediately saw at least four dildos of various sizes, as well as several other toys she didn't quite have time to identify. Brett was pretty sure she also saw several bottles of lubricant before she pushed the drawer shut and scooted from the room.


That evening Brett's good friend Martin came to her house for dinner. Sunny was at work, so they had the house to themselves. Brett and Martin had known one another for several years. They had been co-workers before becoming friends.

Brett cared greatly for Martin, as he did for her. They would probably have been together, except for the fact that Martin was married, and he and his wife loved one another. Unfortunately for Martin, his wife's sex drive was often suppressed by medication that was necessary to maintain her health. He was very attracted to Brett, but he upheld a boundary of not having intercourse with her. However, he did accept her gesture of friendship in the form of a handjob or blowjob now and then.

Despite never having actually slept together, Brett and Martin were very close, and used one another for a sounding board when needed. And this night, Brett needed him for just that.

"What is it that bothers you so much about what Sunny does, Brett?" Martin asked.

"I don't know," Brett replied, "not exactly. I mean, she's a great kid, she's smart and pretty responsible, she makes good decisions. I just don't understand this one."

"Maybe she just likes it. Does she have friends at the club where she works?"

"Oh, yeah. In fact I met one of them this morning. Kimmie. She was actually very sweet. Although..."

"What?"

"Well, Kimmie stayed over last night, with Sunny."

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.