National Trussed (or the Ex-factor) - Cover

National Trussed (or the Ex-factor)

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

Chapter 10: Alibi

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Alibi - Freddie Clegg's friend has a problem with his ex-wives that only their disappearance can solve.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough  

While Freddie's teams have been cutting a swath through Norman's back catalogue of wives, Norman St John-Ferris has been hosting a conference on the Commercialisation Of Heritage. Hamblingham Hall has provided a venue of historical distinction for discussions on the development of access, the improvement of presentation, and the role of info-tainment.

The Trust has provided speakers. Members of Britain's impoverished aristocracy have come together to cry on one another's shoulders in an attempt to reverse the tide of wealth driving out breeding. A range of re-enactment societies, architectural restorers and theme park operators have tried to present their various products as panaceas for an ailing industry.

The conference has served its purpose. Contacts have been made, relationships formed, ideas exchanged and, most of all, Norman has been seen in the company of a large number of people while his former wives have been accosted, drugged, abducted, and imprisoned hundreds of miles away from him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.