National Trussed (or the Ex-factor)
Chapter 3: The Hillingworth Road

Copyright© 2011 by Freddie Clegg

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: The Hillingworth Road - Freddie Clegg's friend has a problem with his ex-wives that only their disappearance can solve.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   NonConsensual   Slavery   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Rough  

Lucy Amory and Jill Pascoe lay doped and helpless in the back of the small closed van as it sped away from the college. With their mouths taped shut, their eyes covered, their wrists and ankles wrapped in tape they would have known little about their journey but the effects of the anaesthetic made sure that they had no chance of following the van's meanderings.

In the front of the van three figures looked forward to the end of their day's work.

"They all right back there?" the driver asked.

His companion looked up at the small mirror mounted on the back of the sun visor. He could see Lucy, her short pleated skirt pushed up over her back side revealing a small white triangle of knickers between her arse cheeks. Beside her, motionless, the helpless Jill lay on her back, the tape wrapped around her chest emphasising her breasts as it pulled her blouse in tight against her belly. "Out cold," he said. "No trouble at all."

"Good job, Christy," the driver said.

The girl wedged between the two men grunted. "I'll be glad to get out of this college uniform," she said. "Next time we have a job like this can we do it some way that doesn't involve me getting into a bum freezing skirt and a tight white blouse."

"What and spoil our fun?" the driver slipped his hand down from the gear stick onto her naked thigh.

"You want something to fondle, you wait till we stop and amuse yourself with the two in the back," Christy said, pulling his hand away.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.