Coke Whore, the Next Chapter - Cover

Coke Whore, the Next Chapter

Copyright© 2011 by mostera1

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - Can a reformed coke whore escape her troubled past.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Interracial   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Lactation   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Foot Fetish   Leg Fetish  

During the next five months, Dave and Nancy enjoyed each other as her pregnancy moved forward. Dave continuously caressed Nancy's ever growing tummy. Nancy marveled at how her body was changing as their child grew within her. Sex was still very enjoyable, and with her hormones going batty it got intense at times. Dave remembered making love to Emily when she was pregnant. It was exciting. That was when doggy style became their favorite position. Dave plunged into Emily with her swollen baby filled tummy hanging down. Emily loved it, and so did he. He told Nancy this pleasant memory. She looked at him taking it all in, then asked a question, "Dave?"

"Yes my wife?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, my wife."

Her smile broadened, and then she asked, "Do you want to fuck this hippo?"

"Nancy!! Of course I want to fuck you, get your pregnant ass over here." He said with a shit eating grin on his face.

Dave gently removed her clothes, as he did he fondled her swollen breasts. Her coral nipples were darker and larger as her titties filled with milk. She moaned as his fingers squeezed her nipples. Carefully he removed her panties, and rubbed her huge tummy playing with her distended belly button giving it gentle caresses with his tongue. Nancy sighed as Dave lavished attention on her swollen stomach, laughing when the baby kicked him on the chin. She loved that feeling of life moving inside her. Gently, Dave rolled Nancy onto her knees. Her protruding abdomen hung down, the beautiful ass of his wife up in the air. Opening her legs slowly, she wiggled her butt seductively at him. His cock was getting harder by the moment as her honey pot glistened with anticipation. "C'mon Dave lick my pregnant pussy," she teasingly said. Dave growled and started tongue lashing her pussy, up and down her slit his tongue moved. Then he licked her rosebud, swirling his tongue around, then continued lapping her pussy with tongue firmly planted in her gash. Nancy whimpered in ecstasy, "Oh yeah, Dave lick my pussy, yeah there, oh yeah baby stick your tongue in, nnnngh, faster Dave, faster, mmmh, lick my ass too you brute, suck your coke whore's ass." She was in heaven.

Dave stopped his assault. Nancy cried in anguish, "Noooo, don't stop now!!!" Then without warning he plunged his cock into her hot steamy tunnel. Slowly he pumped his cock in her pussy causing her to mewl in delight. Faster he moved his hips starting to fuck her hard. She started panting as her pussy squeezed his manhood. He reached around her sides and fondled her heavy tits with his hands, squeezing and kneading her swollen nipples. Rubbing his hands along her baby swelled tummy, Nancy moaned even louder. Dave started to tease her pussy taking his cock out and running the head along her clit. This drove Nancy mad with lust. She started fingering herself. Dave slowly inserted his cock back into her pussy causing her to sigh loudly. Reaching into a drawer on the nightstand, Dave pulled out a little white vibrator. Slowly he teased her ass with it. With little effort he pushed it past her anal ring. Nancy whined her approval. Dave assaulted her pussy with his cock and her ass with the vibrator.

After a few minutes, Dave pulled the vibrator out with a loud pop. Nancy groaned again. She was so close to climax. He reached back and pulled out a dildo. He poured some KY on it, and then he lubed her anus with his fingers pushing them into her ass. Satisfied he slowly drove the dildo into her slick asshole. Her euphoria building as he plunged his cock deeper into her pussy and the dildo deeper yet in her ass. Dave ravished her with his tools of love. The first orgasmic wave hit Nancy, followed by another, then another. After the fifth one, Dave roared as he pumped his seed into her. Happy but exhausted they lay in each other arms.

Nancy awoke, a few moments later to her husband's snoring. She thought about their session and smiled. The smile changed to a scowl another bad memory came into her head. She remembered getting pregnant at fifteen. It was her coke dealer's child. She wanted coke so bad that in her drug induced delusions, she believed if she was pregnant with his child; he would gladly give her the drug for free. Finally when she was about five months pregnant four days after her sixteenth birthday she hugged Jesse as she revealed her news. He didn't react the way she hoped. His anger made her shrink in terror. Jesse backhanded her hard, almost knocking her teeth out, screaming at her, "No fucking whore of mine is gonna birth my fucking kid. I don't give a fuck if your five months, or nine fucking months along your white body is mine bitch, and you ain't gonna tie my ass down with no fucking kid. You ain't nuttin' but a fucking whore! Got that bitch!" Suddenly without warning he punched her in the stomach. Nancy collapsed in pain.

When she woke the next morning she was strapped down on a raised mattress in Jesse's garage. Terrified, she began crying profusely. Realizing what was about to happen she struggled. The dope dealer, her baby's father refused to give her any drugs before the doctor started working on her. It was his punishment for her getting pregnant. When the doctor stuck those things in there, she screamed; he didn't stop. She never felt so much pain before in her life. It felt like her insides were being ripped out. Thankfully she fainted.

Nancy awoke several hours later, painfully she curled into a little ball and began whimpering. Her lower body was on fire, the pain was still intense. She thought she was dying. Faintly she heard Jesse talking with the doctor. She struggled to listen. The doctor said that she won't be having any kids any more. He took care of that. Jesse asked when he could put the bitch to work to pay off the abortion. Doc said maybe a week. The drug peddler smiled and said, "Good, she ain't getting anymore coke until she pays off her medical bill." Both he and the doctor started laughing hard.

Nancy began crying. She wasn't crying because she had an abortion, or she couldn't get pregnant again. That didn't matter. What really bothered her was she couldn't get a fix until she paid off the doctor. She screamed in agony not because she was in pain from the abortion; but because withdrawal was starting, and she hated it. Frantically she started thinking she could pay the doctor off like she paid Jesse for her fixes. She knew she could. That day she became a true coke whore.

Nancy pulled herself back to the present. The memory faded quickly. She knew unlike those years ago, today she was wanted and loved. One thing though continued to plague her. She was dismayed having sex while pregnant wasn't a new experience that she could share with Dave, and Dave alone. Quickly she dismissed that too. Happily she thought she was having his baby!

Roberta Emily Segrove, 8lbs, and 10.5 oz., was born almost one month later. Nancy's water broke while Dave was at work. He called an ambulance and met her at the hospital. Samuel and Charlie were both at school; he left instructions for Emily's parents to pick them up. Sixteen hours later Roberta came into the world. Nancy was beaming with pride as she held her daughter, their daughter with the sapphire blue eyes. Dave was busy calling everyone, and Bobby Diangelo was happy that they named her Roberta. Of course she would be known as Bobbi!

Their first day home, Dave watched in amazement as Nancy was breastfeeding Bobbi. Seeing their daughter suckling on Nancy's boob turned him on. He stared at the dark coral nipple on her other breast as it dripped milk, his cock stirring awake. He remembered that Emily couldn't produce enough milk when Samuel was born; the doctor gave her an injection to dry her up. Sadly he thought, she never got the chance with Charlie. Nancy's bountiful boobs didn't have that problem. "Nancy how does that feel when Bobbi sucks on your titty?" Dave asked curiously.

"It feels good honey, every time she sucks, I can feel contractions in my pussy. Kind of a turn on." she replied. Dave just kept staring. Finally Bobbi had enough. Dave carefully picked his daughter up, burped her and laid her in her crib, and then he walked over to Nancy and sat by her side. Nancy's boobs were leaking some milk. Dave felt his cock swell at the sight.

Nancy realized she was turning Dave on smiled and asked, "Dave?"

"Yes my wife?"

"Do you love me?"

"Yes, my wife"

"Would you like some milk from my titties?" She then rolled her nipples between her thumb and forefinger squirting her milk onto Dave's face.

"Nancy!!" He cried jumping back startled at what she did. Nancy laughed, and squirted more. Dave took his fingers and wiped his face. He tasted her milk. It was warm and creamy. He readjusted his cock in his pants. Lustfully, he watched his wife milk herself.

Nancy smiled seductively cooing, "Want some more lover boy?" He groaned and nodded his head. She reached down and held her boob out. "Come and get it tiger." Dave lay on her lap. She leaned forward taking her dark coral nipple, and guided it to his waiting mouth. He gently sucked. A little came out. He sucked harder savoring the flavor of his wife's milk. Nancy convulsed. Wanting more, he sucked real hard. Milk poured into his mouth, Nancy screamed with pleasure, "Oh God Dave that feels so good, don't stop suck some more, suck my titty good." With every suck Nancy's pussy contracted, and got wetter by the moment. Dave sucked greedily as Nancy purred. She couldn't believe it she started to cum. She was cumming with her husband latched onto her milk laden breast. She didn't even touch her pussy.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.