Baseball Season Opening Day Starts With a Bang - Cover

Baseball Season Opening Day Starts With a Bang

by harry lime

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Who says females can't be sports nuts too? But if you play you got pay. Some very interesting bets turn into a gang bang of some magnitude for our heroine. In the chain of events, she discovered she has desires she never knew existed.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   Coercion   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Rough   Light Bond   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Squirting   Cream Pie   Spitting   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   .

My girlfriend Tanya is kind of a Sports nut. She can tell you who plays for almost any team and what their Batting Average is. I used to think it was so funny to see her reading the sports pages every morning. I, on the other hand, am kind of a Baseball dumb blond. No, I am not blond. At least, not right at this moment.

My name is Linda. I am almost 20 years old and I go to a State College for a business degree. I am only a freshman because I got a late start. With 4" heels, I stand 5' 10" tall; I weight about 125 and have dark brown hair. That is my natural color. My breasts are a little on the small side. My nipples kind a stick out and when I get excited, they get real hard, like little pebbles. All the guys I have let feel them up real good have never complained about them. I am really sensitive there and I love to have them kissed, licked and sucked. My girlfriend Tanya is just the opposite. She is so fixated on her ass. That is all she wants do is have guys play with her ass. Me too, sometimes, when we are alone together. After all, it is a very nice ass.

I get a little uptight when guys start messing around with my ass. I usually don't mind until they get real serious and get their hands down inside my panties and stick a finger into my crack. It just makes me feel so dirty too. When a guy does that to me, I try to move his hand to my pussy, but some guys just have to have a tight little ass hole to play with. I whimper and beg the guy to stop and tell them I never fool around back there. It is so strange to have a guy's fingers poking into my ass hole. I feel like I am an animal being used for someone's amusement. A piece of meat for a guy to get off on.

I never have minded being masturbated by a guy. I really love to feel someone else's hands rubbing my vagina and getting me off. Girls are generally better at that than guys, but I like guys better, because I know they have a cock ready to fuck me if I am horny enough to want it. I never really got into dildos and strap-ons and toys like that.

Tanya used to place bets on different Baseball things. Like how many hits a player would get in a certain game. She kept a file of all the pitchers on all the teams. Sometimes, I would look at them and use some of the real good looking guys to help me get off when she was not at home. I had some favorites and it wasn't for their Earned Run Average or their number of strikeouts. It was more about their moustaches or their tightly muscled bottoms. I got a thing for guys with either of those assets. I just love the tickle between my legs. I really love to cup a guys molded ass muscles as he sticks it in me real good. I can feel the muscles working hard as he shoves it in deep.

I very seldom take it up the ass because I am unusually tight back there and it is very painful for me.

I think Tanya knew that all too well and that is why she suckered me into the stupid bet on the opening day game in Atlanta. She had invited her friends over for beer and snacks while we all watched the game. Half of the time, I didn't really know what was going on, but I refused to ask questions because they would all snicker at my ignorance about baseball.

There were four guys and us two girls.

That's about all that could fit in the small living room anyways. I called them the four stooges because they were always sniffing around Tanya hoping to get some. Ray was the nicest; I had given him a hummer under the grandstand at the High School during my senior year when I was almost 18. He never asked me for another so I guess he wasn't too impressed with my fumbling efforts. Stevie was a real horny guy ready to jump anything with a hairy slit. His problem was he was sort of slow in the mind like sort of two steps behind everybody else. Jimboy was the clown, making a joke of everything even when things went from bad to worse. Finally, Buck was an old enemy of mine. We couldn't stand each other. Ever since I reported him for grabbing my ass at swimming practice in junior year. He got suspended for a week and I got evil glares for my entire senior year. Even now with all of us there, he was feeling up Tanya's ass all over and giving it to her real good.

Tanya didn't seem to mind at all!

We had all had a few beers by the eighth inning and the score was tied. Even I knew you couldn't end a baseball game with a tie score. Not like in hockey. Tanya was a little high when she challenged everyone,

"I bet a blow job against a Restaurant dinner that my guy, number 19, will hit a home run and win the game."

JimBoy wisecracked,

"Does MacDonalds count as a Restaurant?"

Tanya laughed and replied,

"Sure, as long as dessert is included."

All four of the stooges agreed to the bet.

Tanya looked at me.

"Well, Linda. Wanna Bet?"

I was kind a tired of Tanya's antics now, so I said,

"I will bet you that your number 19 will strike out against that Met pitcher."

A pitcher who sported a large mustache and had the tightest ass you ever did see. It was my favorite masturbation buddy from Tanya' collection of cards. She looked at me knowingly, and said,

"Ok, If I lose, you get the greatest pussy licking you will ever get."

"If you lose, your ass is mine to give to one of these guys for the hardest ass fuck you will ever have, and we all watch the loser pay off the bet!"

Before I realized what I was doing, we high fived on the bet and opened another beer.

Suddenly I understood that my ass was at serious risk. JimBoy was no problem. He would probably shoot his load before he even got all the way in and he was on the small side. I saw him getting a blow job from Tanya in the car. Ray would be fine too, He was a real gentleman and I think he would stick it in without any rough stuff. Even Stevie I felt I could handle because he was so predictable. I could give him some good moves and make him shoot his wad whenever I wanted. It was Buck that filled me with dread. I knew he wanted to get revenge on me real bad. If I lost the bet, and he was the one picked, my ass was going to get a very hard lesson.

I remembered him slapping his cock into a girl's face at a party. It was so very long and so very thick and fat that I knew my tiny ass hole would not be the same ever again. It scared me so bad; I ran into the bathroom and crammed gobs of lube from under the counter into my anus just in case. I didn't know what else I could do to make it better. I just crossed my fingers and hoped for the best. My anus had puckered together into a tight little space and my ass cheeks were clenched tight together. I had this terrible premonition, I was gonna lose the bet.

It was two outs in the bottom of the ninth inning, score still tied, bases empty, Tanya's stupid hitter had a 3-2 count on him. I closed my eyes when I saw the ball get hit real hard very deep to right field. Oh, God! Please don't let it be a home run!

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.