Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 18

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 18 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

At least I had hockey practice to take my mind off things. We had a pretty good team this year, mostly because we'd only lost a couple guys from the year before. Alan and me were there, and all modesty aside, we were probably the two best players in the city, plus this kid named Dalen Hansen had really looked good in tryouts. He was only fifteen, and not very big, but that little fucker could skate. He went to the catholic school and had just moved to Seattle from Spokane or someplace, which is why we'd never heard of him.

For the most part we just did drills, being the start of the season and all. We did a lot of blue lines, which is basically sprinting from one blue line to the other, back and forth until you wanted to puke. Coach let us have some shooting practice just for fun, you know, right at the end. He stuck this chubby goalie wanna-be named Heck Hastings in one of the nets and we were cranking half-ice slap shots at him. If we got any closer than that, he looked like he'd cry, and...

"Who's that?" Dalen wondered. "She's hot!"

"What's she doing here?" Alan asked, looking at me, but I was busy looking at Amy.

"Oh man." I frowned. "I hope Wendy's not here."

"She's lookin' at you, dude." Dalen tapped my stick with his. "Is that your girlfriend?"

"No." I shook my head, and Amy was definitely smiling at me. The little finger wave only added to my confusion.

"That's his girlfriend's best friend," Alan explained. I'd already started skating over to find out what Amy could possibly want, but I knew it had to be bad.

"Really?" Dalen laughed. "Go for it, man!"

Amy did look hot, but I'd never really paid much attention to her. Being Wendy's best friend, along with a girl named Lisa, she'd always seemed like a rival or something, you know, for Wendy's time, if nothing else. Probably that's just because I could be sort of immature where my girlfriend was concerned and it always bugged me when I heard about Wendy and Amy going someplace and having fun ... Without me, you know?

Maybe the girl thought of me the same way, I'm not sure. We'd never really talked or anything, put it that way, and the only thing we had in common was Wendy. And Kylie too, now, since I'd heard all about how they were friends and all that. At least it didn't bother me anymore. I'd grown up that much over the last year, enough so I didn't get jealous just because my girlfriend had some friends. Probably everyone has to go through that, but finding out that Wendy had fucked all those guys helped. I mean, it put everything else in perspective, you know?

Anyway, Amy ... Yeah, she looked good. Pretty girls hang out together, I'd noticed, and she was one of those petite girls. Short. Like five feet tall at the most, which probably explains why she always wore high heels to school. The only time she ever wore sneakers was when she had to wear her cheerleading uniform and that's the other thing about beautiful teenage girls -- They're always cheerleaders. Even the small ones with big tits and platinum hair, and sea green eyes and dimples when they smile, and ... What was she doing here?

"Where's Wendy?" I asked, first thing, because I couldn't imagine Amy had come to a hockey arena by herself.

"I dunno," she said, standing on the other side of the boards, the wooden fence that went around the ice. It had Plexiglas behind the nets, but not in the middle where we were.

"What are you doing here then?" I wondered next, trying to ignore her boobs as they stretched her cheer top nicely. She wore a fleece jacket, unzipped, and her cheer uniform beneath that.

"Watching you," Amy replied. "I thought you guys played hockey?"

"It's just practice." I shrugged. "Why? Do you like hockey?"

"Maybe," she said, smiling. "I never really thought about it."

She had white hair, like platinum blonde, and it wasn't very long. Amy had one of those pageboy haircuts, but it was perfect, you know? Like her bangs were cut amazingly straight just a fraction of an inch above her thin eyebrows. I hadn't notice, but I seemed to remember her hair being longer the week before. Didn't she used to wear a ponytail all the time? I didn't know why I cared, but I did. And the girl kept smiling at me, turning on her hips so her pleated skirt would swirl around her pale thighs.

"Are you guys almost done?" she asked, and behind me, half the team had already left the ice. A dozen guys were just fooling around and trying to show off. Hot girls like Amy didn't usually come to watch us practice.

"Pretty much," I said. "Where's your boyfriend?"

"Ritchie?" Amy pursed her lips. "Mmmm ... I kinda broke up with him."

"Kinda?" I tapped my stick against the ice and she just shrugged.

"We only went out for a couple months anyway," she explained. "It wasn't really working, you know?"

"I don't hardly know the guy," I said. "So ... Wendy didn't send you here or anything?"

"Send me?" Amy giggled. "I can do what I want sometimes."

"I didn't mean..."

"Can you give me a ride home?"

"What?" I didn't understand this at all. "How did you get here?"

"Lisa dropped me off after cheer practice."

"Oh."

"You're not gonna make me take the bus," she said. "Are you?"

"No. I'll give you a ride," I agreed. "But..."

"What?" She smacked her lips and arched her eyebrows.

"Why are you here?"

"To see you," Amy said, taking a deep breath, and I had to look at her tits.

Jeeze! I bet she hadn't grown an inch taller since seventh grade probably, but she had the biggest boobs in school. Maybe. Nice hips as well. That girl knew exactly what she was doing, too. My cock was getting hard, but my balls didn't trust her.

"I'll go change," I told her, feeling my cheeks warming as I brought my eyes upward to see her smile.

"Not too much," Amy said, chasing me with another laugh. "I kinda like you the way you are."

Fuck. Why would Wendy's best friend be interested in me?


"I heard you want to break up with Wendy," Amy said, even before I'd pulled out of the parking lot.

"We're getting married," I reminded her, but my words didn't seem very convincing, even to me.

"Yeah, I heard that too," she sighed, turning in the passenger seat and leaning against the door so she could face me. "Wendy wants me to be a bride's maid or something."

"She's excited."

"She always gets what she wants. Ever since we were little," Amy said. "I really hate her sometimes."

"You do?" I turned my head to look at her beneath the passing streetlights. The sun had set about an hour before and it was probably going to rain.

"Well, not hate her," she admitted. "I just don't like her sometimes, you know?"

"Wendy's your best friend," I said. "Right?"

"She fucked my boyfriend."

"Oh." I couldn't even fake a surprised look, since I should have figured it out all by myself. That would explain Amy's sudden interest in Wendy's boyfriend, right?

"Are you breaking up with her?"

"Who told you that? Kylie?"

"Yeah." She giggled. "What a trip he is, huh? But he's so nice all the time."

"I like him." I shrugged.

"I heard that too."

"What? No, I mean, um ... We've been friends forever," I explained. "That's all."

"It's okay, Jimmy." Amy smiled at me. "Kyle told me everything."

"I doubt that," I said, seriously.

"Well, whatever he didn't tell me..." She shrugged, "Wendy did."

"Right." I smiled back at her. "I don't believe that either."

"Why not?"

"Because if you knew everything," I said, "you wouldn't want to have anything to do with me."

"But what if I did?" Amy asked, pulling her knees to her breasts and hugging her legs.

I swallowed hard when I realized I could see her white panties pulled tightly between her thighs and snug against her sex. The girl wasn't wearing cheer shorts and the skirt wasn't very long at all. Thankfully, Amy brought her feet together and I didn't get us into an accident. I didn't say anything either, not until I had to ask for directions.

"Take a left on 37th street," she said. "I live in Pineway apartments."

"I know where that is," I said.

"It kinda sucks, but..." She shrugged. "It's just me and my sister anyway."

"Why?"

"Why what?" Amy smiled back at me. "You didn't know I live with Shelly?"

"I didn't even know you had a sister," I admitted. "Where's your mom and dad?"

"Who knows. Probably drunk someplace," she said. "As soon as Shelly was old enough to leave, she took me with her."

"Oh."

"Maybe if you knew everything about me..." she sighed, leaving the thought unfinished. "Do you want to come inside?"

"I have to work," I said, pulling into the horseshoe parking lot. "I'm already late."

"Because of me? Sorry." Amy grinned, giving me another flash of her panties as she let go of her legs and turned in the seat.

"Nah." I shrugged. "I won't be in any trouble."

"Good." She opened the door and paused, looking at me beneath the yellow dome light. "You should think about me, Jimmy."

"I don't know," I said, and that was the truth. I did like her, but I really didn't get what was going on. She hadn't explained much at all.

"We could be perfect for each other," Amy told me. "You never know."

"You mean, like your boyfriend?" I shook my head. "Another girlfriend is the last thing I need."

"Yeah, but..." Amy shrugged. "A new girlfriend might be exactly what you need. Thanks for the ride, Jimmy."

"Bye."

I spent the rest of the night thinking about Amy. Thinking about her hard.


"You smell like a donut," Karen complained, wrinkling her nose and watching me undress.

"You could always sleep in your room," I suggested.

I'd come home to find her curled up with a magazine on my bed, looking quite comfortable in an old, threadbare t-shirt and leopard print panties. I wasn't surprised; so far as my mom was concerned, we were officially a couple. Spending a weekend together in a hotel room had pretty much consummated our relationship.

"This is my room now," she said. "At least until the studio is finished."

"Right." I nodded, unzipping my pants. She looked sexy as hell with her hair down, rubbing her thighs together with obvious anticipation.

"Besides," she shrugged, "your father's entertaining tonight."

"What?" I instinctively looked over my shoulder. "Wendy's here?"

"No," Karen said, smiling. "Your sister, Ginny. I think she's rather fond of her daddy, or at least his cock."

"Oh." I frowned and tried not to care. I mean, my own cock was hard for my mother, so... "Welcome to the family, sis," I muttered.

"Come to bed," she told me, dropping her magazine on the floor. "It's already past midnight."

"I should take a shower."

"No," she sighed. "I like donuts."

"I like your ass," I said, naked and stroking my heavy erection. "Roll over."

"Ohhh..." Karen smiled and pushed her panties down her long legs. She had an awesome ass and I'm not sure why, but I loved fucking her there.

She got on her knees for me, laying on crossed arms and biting her bottom lip as I pried her round cheeks apart with my thumbs. Her cunt was already wet and the heat seemed to pour out of her, but I kissed her asshole instead. I licked around Karen's rosy sphincter and pressed my lips to her anus. She tasted clean, slightly soapy after an earlier bath and I felt a twinge of disappointment. I'd eaten her sweaty ass more than once over the weekend and I enjoyed the flavor, or maybe only the nastiness of it. Having sex with my mother was a dirty thing, after all, but I felt less guilty than just plain numb.

"Slowly," she hissed, jerking her hips as I brought my dripping cockhead to her asshole.

"I'll be careful," I promised. "Relax. I love fucking your ass."

"You've got a big dick," she reminded us, and I felt her body going stiff.

My mom, who had been a serious slut back in high school, had remained a backdoor virgin until she'd given it up to me. That had been less than a week before and she still felt incredibly tight down there. We both gasped as the smooth glans popped through the rubbery ring and into her rectum. Karen felt like silk inside, soft and dry as I began pushing into her. I stroked her back, moving my hands beneath her loose t-shirt and up to her shoulders.

"Oh! Fuck!" she groaned, throwing her head back as I gripped her shoulders and drove half of my cock inside.

"Yeah," I agreed, groaning the words. "I'm fucking you now."

We were both grunting like animals while we fucked and I know it had to hurt her at first, but Karen didn't complain. After a few minutes she started fucking me right back, grabbing the headboard of my bed and pushing against my cock. My mom loved sex, no doubt about that, and it was all good for her. Me too as I finally managed to work the last inch of my erection into her hungry rectum. My balls slapped her drooling pussy and I reached beneath her to hold Karen's firm tits, tugging and squeezing her ripe flesh.

"You're an amazing fuck," I breathed. "I love your ass ... Ah! Christ ... Turn around."

"Wha-What?" She blinked, red-faced and confused as I pulled my cock out of her ass.

"I wanna cum on your face," I told her, trying to hold my orgasm back. I pushed her hips one way and pulled at her head with my other hand.

"Cum for me, Jimmy," she moaned. "Cum all over me. I want your cum."

I jerked off on my mother's beautiful face, holding her hair in my fist and spurting hot semen across her cheeks. She opened her mouth and pushed out her tongue, but I wanted to make as much of a mess as possible. My cock pulsed, jetting ball cream across her nose and onto her forehead. I painted her chin and down her neck, and a pool of milky cum covered her left eye. She blinked through the stuff and wagged her tongue, trying to lap at my cock until I finally pushed it into her mouth. Karen sucked on it hard, grabbing my ass and pulling my cock into her throat.

She looked like a whore by the time we were finished. A cocksucking, cum spattered slut who would do anything except complain. Karen washed her asshole off my dick and I didn't go soft. I fucked her sloppy face for ten minutes before putting her back on her belly so I could finish inside her well-stretched asshole. I thought about Amy as I straddled my mom's thighs with my knees, covering her back with my chest and bouncing our flushed bodies on the mattress. My second load of the night was a good one and I filled Karen's ass with sperm, holding myself inside her as long as I could. When my cock softened and her slimy rectum finally forced me out, I rolled off her with a satisfied smile.

"That felt good," I breathed.

"Hmmm..." Karen smiled, not moving at all. The pillow beneath her face had been stained with cum from the facial I'd given her, but she didn't seem to care.

"What if Wendy and me didn't get married right away?" I wondered, bringing up the subject out of the blue.

"You have to marry her," she said, moving closer, curling up next to me. Karen put her sticky cheek on my chest, still catching her breath.

"I know," I replied. "I was just thinking it would be better to wait."

"Wait for what?" Karen asked.

I didn't have a ready answer for that, mostly because I didn't have the sort of devious mind to come up with evil plans. Fortunately, my mom could fill in the blanks all by herself.

"Oh! That's good," she whispered, licking her lips. "Wait until she's showing, you mean. Seven months? Eight?"

"Uhhh..." I smiled at the ceiling.

"Waddling down the aisle with a huge belly." Karen giggled. "People won't just know she's pregnant, they'll see it."

"I guess so," I said, not really knowing what the difference was, but maybe it's a big deal for girls. My mom seemed to think so anyway and she wasn't about to miss a chance at humiliating Wendy.

"The little bitch will have to live with it," Mom sighed. "The rest of her life, just like I have. Yeah. That's what we'll do."

"Postpone the wedding?"

"Your father won't be too happy," she said, talking to herself more than me, I thought. "He's got Ginny anyway and it isn't like Wendy's going anywhere, is it? No, this will teach Wendy's mother a good lesson too."

"Hmmm..." I nodded thoughtfully and slipped out from under Karen so I could find a blanket. We had to get up early for work and school, but sleep would be a long time coming as I considered my good luck.

Wendy would be pissed, but she only wanted to get married because it would get my parents off her back. She imagined that all those videos would be meaningless, like my mom couldn't possibly continue to blackmail her own daughter-in-law. I wasn't even sure it was blackmail anyway, not after watching Wendy fuck Brian's lights out. She'd loved every minute of it and the videos were just her excuse. I wondered if she was still fucking around behind my back. She swore she wasn't, but nobody changes that much overnight, do they?

No, I didn't think so. Wendy really wanted to marry me just because I was such a wimp. She'd dump my dad and make all kinds of promises, but she had me under her thumb. I'd end up babysitting her kids while she went out every night to find some strange dick. I'd be one of those cuckold husbands you hear about every now and then, begging her to stop and knowing she never would. I'd been seriously pussy whipped my whole life. Yeah, my mom and my girlfriend had pulled a train on my ego. Fuck. My dad too. He'd helped and I'd been pretty stupid before, pretty naive, but now I knew the truth.

My parents, the sexual predators, wanted me to marry Wendy just so they'd always have her handy. They'd own both of us and we'd never break free. My dad loved her? Right! He was busy fucking Ginny every chance he got. That girl had been like clay and he'd twisted her around pretty darn quickly. I felt bad about that, because I'd helped. I'd fucked her, but at least I could say I hadn't known she was my sister. The first time had been an accident, but after that...

They were corrupting me. I could feel the hate crawling under my skin, and that's what it was -- Hate-Sex. Or if not that, then something equally dark. I held my mother in my arms, molding my body to hers while she slept. My cock had grown hard and I pressed it between her thighs from behind. She sighed softly, murmuring and spreading her legs to let me inside her pussy. I didn't want to fuck her, I just wanted to sleep with my cock stretching her hole. She didn't love me anymore than I loved her, but we had to pretend or everything would fall apart.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.