Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

Ginny, being suspended from school like she was, had come over shortly after breakfast looking for me. She'd found our father instead and I'd gone upstairs to take a shower. I probably should have made it a cold one.

I could smell her. The over-ripe smell of sex radiating from Ginny's pores. She hadn't cleaned herself at all and I imagined my half-sister full of our father's cum and I wanted her, I won't deny it. Just seeing her brought back a flood of memories, most of them good, and not only that but the emotions as well. I remembered loving her, kissing her face and taking Ginny's virginity, feeling her innocence being torn by my cock without even knowing who she really was.

I'd not only fucked my sister, I'd made love to her ... and fallen in love, because that was my curse.

"He told me you wouldn't be home until later," Ginny told me, fidgeting with the belt of our dad's bathrobe.

"It is later," I said, glancing at the alarm clock next to my bed. "I'm running late."

"Are you mad?"

"Nope."

"We just kinda started hugging and then, um ... He kissed me," she said, determined to explain why she'd been fucking our dad. "He reminds me so much of you, I couldn't help it."

"I bet." I nodded. "I think his dick is just a little thicker than mine though."

"Jimmy!" she pouted.

"Mine's longer though," I said with a shrug. "So it all works out okay."

"Why are you acting this way? I love you!"

"Ohhh..." I rolled my eyes as I fixed my tie in the mirror, wondering why the wrong end kept coming out too long. "You're gonna fit right in around here, Gin."

"What? Why?"

"You love your brother and fuck your dad," I sighed. "Might as well go back home and pack. Plenty of closet space in Dad's bedroom now."

"Don't talk to me that way!" Ginny crossed her arms over her tits and puffed like a little steam engine. "It was just sex."

"I've heard that one before."

"He told me you hit him last night," she said, changing the subject as she sat down on my bed.

"Yep!" I smiled because I finally got the knot right.

"Why?"

"I can't tell you," I said. "Family secret ... Oh wait! I guess I can, huh?"

"You're not very funny."

"I kinda am." I grinned at her. "I gotta go."

"Go where? Jimmy! What's going on?"

"I'm having dinner with Wendy and her parents," I told Ginny seriously. "We're getting married, I think."

"What?" She swallowed hard.

"I can't see you anymore," I sighed. "I tried to tell you before. You're my sister, okay? I love you, but not like that. Not anymore."

"Because of Wendy?"

"Because ... Yeah," I agreed, taking the easy way out and it wasn't a lie anyway. "I love her and I don't want anyone else, Gin."

"But I love you!" She blinked her eyes quickly. "Why are you being so mean to me?"

"I just want to be your brother," I said, sitting down next to her and knowing I shouldn't. "Don't cry. Come on ... I'm sorry I was mean."

"I don't want to be your sister," she whispered, and Ginny's face had fallen into a sad, trembling frown.

The girl's eyes were wet and I felt helpless as I pulled her close to me, hugging her gently and only wanting to do the right thing.

"It's not my fault," she cried softly into my chest, wrapping her arms around me while I tried to shush her.

"I know," I breathed, kissing her hair and nodding, stroking her back through the soft terrycloth of her robe.

"I can't help it." She sniffled and kissed my shoulder beneath the dress shirt I wore. "I've always loved you."

"Ginny, don't..." I whispered, glancing down to see the bathrobe had fallen open above her waist.

Her left breast had fallen free, pushing outward like a large, pale tear with her swollen nipple begging for someone to nurse on it. Ginny kissed my neck and her hands roamed up and down my back, much like mine were caressing hers. I felt the ache in my gut, the desire that I didn't want welling in my heart as it beat quickly. She smelled like sex, that sweaty musk odor that filled my mouth as much as my nose, and her body felt warm as a furnace next to mine.

"Make me feel better," she sighed, holding her mouth open and pulling her bottom lip across my chin. I felt her humid breath, tasted it on my tongue as I breathed the girl into my lungs.

"I can't," I begged her. "We have to stop."

"No," she decided, and that one word echoed through our kiss as I pushed my tongue inside Ginny's mouth and shoved her backwards to lie on the bed.

Something about her always made me want it rough for some reason and we kissed with reckless abandon while Ginny fumbled blindly with my trousers and I pushed my hand between her damp thighs. Her pussy felt hot and wet, her pubic hair matted against the unbelievably soft swell of her sex. I cupped her vulva and slipped my middle finger between Ginny's greasy labia, finding her loose and slippery with cum. I fingered her squishy cunt until she had my pants open and my erection free, and I took her immediately.

I pushed her legs open and upwards, spreading the girl for my cock while she held me in her hands, pulling me to her well-fucked hole. When I thrust inside her, Ginny felt much different than she had the last time we'd made love. Her pussy felt snug and comfortable, but not nearly as tight as I remembered her being. I had no idea how many times our dad had fucked her and I didn't bother to ask.

We didn't say anything at all, but only made love as if our lives depended upon it. Ginny wrapped her legs around my waist and pulled at my shoulders, urging me to fuck her as hard as I could. I suckled on her tongue and rammed my cock between her already cum soaked folds, churning our father's semen into a milky froth that spilled around the plunging shaft of my prick and down Ginny's upturned ass.

Her tits were flattened beneath me, her nipples burning through my shirt as they seemed to grow with her excitement. We couldn't kiss anymore, but only groaned and gasped for air, lapping at each other's skin like dogs while we rutted mercilessly. She'd had her father and now took her brother inside her incestuous womb and Ginny's hazel eyes gleamed with lusty adoration as they stared into mine. I felt lost inside her, or bound to her, I should say. She held me with her eyes and arms and legs, and especially with her cunt as she clasped herself around my throbbing prick.

Ginny came with a whimper, quietly cumming with her ass bouncing on the bed. She rocked her hips with the effort of meeting my thrusts and I licked and kissed her ear, biting her gently while the walls of her sex seemed to ripple with pleasure. I came a minute or two later, spurting violently into the depths of her pussy while we continued to move. I couldn't stop fucking her, not until my orgasm was completely finished and there was nothing left to give. Ginny had drained me physically and emotionally as I lay on top of her, breathing hard and smiling with the euphoria of our climax.


"You're late," Wendy pouted, and she looked fantastic!

I just stood in the open doorway and stared at her.

"Stop it!" She giggled nervously. "Come on. Mom and Dad are waiting."

"Yeah." I nodded. "Sorry. I just ... Wow!"

"Where have you been anyway?" she wondered, smiling happily at my reaction as she took my arm and started walking me towards the dining room.

"I was, um ... having trouble with my tie," I said, looking down as if to make sure I was wearing one. I didn't want her to see my guilty face.

"It looks nice," Wendy assured me, and then lowered her voice. "I think they're gonna say yes, so don't blow it."

"Really?" I smiled at her, forgetting all about Ginny for a moment.

"Yeah!" Wendy giggled again and raised her eyebrows playfully. "I love you so much, Jimmy."

"I love you too," I whispered just as we entered the dining room and suddenly realized we were really doing this and I felt so nervous I wanted to puke.

Dinner was nice, but I didn't have much appetite and I spent most of it trying to be the man Jerry wanted for his daughter.

"Well, I know you're a good hockey player, Jimmy," he said towards the end of the meal. "But what are you going to do if you don't get drafted or you get hurt?"

"Heaven forbid," Wendy's mom said quickly, smiling pleasantly and pouring me another glass of iced tea.

"I think I'll get some scholarship offers and I know hockey won't last forever, so I'll get my degree first," I said slowly. "And Wendy's going to college, right? So we'll be together and, um..."

I wasn't very comfortable and I wished Wendy would say something, but I guessed this was between me and her dad.

"She was planning to go to college," he said. "A baby isn't going to make that easy though. How are you two going to manage a family and go to school ... and play hockey, all at the same time?"

"Uh..." I cleared my throat. "I guess we'll go to college here and I know my parents can help us."

"And you guys too, right?" Wendy smiled at her parents. "We can go to the university and we have the apartment already. Jimmy's parents said we can stay there as long as we want."

"Of course, we'll help as much as we can," her mother replied. "But we're both working and your parents work, so..."

"Yeah, but my mom is having a baby, too, and I think she's talking about getting a nanny," I said. "You know, to watch the baby when she goes back to work and, um..."

"Karen wants to hire an au pair," Wendy explained, and I didn't even know what that meant, but I guess her parents did.

"Oh!" Her mom smiled. "That'll be nice then and she can watch your baby too. Is that it?"

"Yeah," Wendy agreed. "She'll be a grandma, so she's really excited about it."

My mom was gonna be a grandma? I almost choked on my tea. She'd be the most fuckable grandmother in the city, no doubt about that! Of course, most of this was just make believe really. Wendy and I had spent the day getting our story straight, in between all the sex, I mean. We'd be in trouble if our parents ever got together to compare notes, but after the last get together, that didn't seem too likely. They probably wouldn't see each other again until the wedding and by then it would be too late, except we'd still be in trouble.

"Don't remind me," Jill sighed with what must have been some mixed emotions; she was going to be a grandmother too ... If Wendy got pregnant.

"I still don't understand why you have to get married now," Wendy's dad said some twenty minutes later. "You're only sixteen. You don't have to rush into these things."

"I want a legitimate baby," Wendy said. "I want it to have Jimmy's name, Daddy."

"You can change its name after you get married," he countered.

"But what will people think?" she asked, biting her bottom lip and looked almost tragic. "You know what they'll say about me if I have a baby and I'm not even married."

"Wendy..." her mom said gently, patting the girl's hand.

"All the kids at school will think I'm a slut," Wendy said, and I glanced at her father with a nervous swallow. "The boys are going to think they can ... Well, they'll think I'm easy or something."

"Easy?" Jerry frowned at that word, but probably slut was the one he really didn't like.

"Maybe they won't say it to my face, but that's what they'll think," Wendy continued. "And I'm not just worried about my reputation, Daddy. You're the one who says how important family is to your job, right?"

"Well..." He coughed lightly.

"Mom says you're going to be a vice-president someday."

"We're hopeful, dear," her mother said. "Your father's working hard."

"I know." Wendy nodded. "But if I have a baby and I'm not married, Daddy ... What are they gonna say?"

I didn't really know much about insurance companies, but apparently Wendy had a good point. Probably that's why she'd been so worried about just that one video of her and Chris having sex ... not to mention all the ones that came after that! Having a pregnant, unmarried slut for a daughter wasn't going to be good for her dad's career, judging by the look on his face.

"We're going to get married anyway," she insisted, smiling and looking at me as much as them. "You know that and we're not running away or trying to hide anything. We love each other and this way we don't have anything to be ashamed of."

Man! She really knew how to talk to her parents and I always knew my girlfriend was smart, but she even had me convinced we were doing the right thing. Except I'd fucked Ginny twenty minutes before ringing Wendy's doorbell and I hadn't figured out how I was supposed to marry anyone if I couldn't even be honest with her. Like some people imagine suicide, I sat there thinking I should just stand up and tell Wendy's parents that I wasn't worth their daughter's love.

I mean, I was feeling it, you know? Guilt. I hadn't even cared that I was getting sloppy seconds from my sister after she'd fucked our dad. And I had to sit there, dressed in my still damp suit after I'd washed the cum out of my trousers, and pretend as if I was the best boyfriend in the whole world.

My girlfriend is the biggest slut in school and I'm a cheating bastard who fucks his own sister. And his mother. And what the hell ... I like fucking my faggot brother too. In fact, I like fucking him the most because he looks so darn cute in a dress! What do you think of that? I wanted to ask.

But I didn't. I just sipped my iced tea and smiled a lot.


"Are you going to see Kylie?" Wendy asked me after we'd sorta snuck upstairs, but her parents knew we wanted to talk. They wanted to talk too, so it all worked out pretty good as long as they didn't hear the bed squeaking or anything.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Can I borrow these?"

"You wanna borrow my flowers?" She gave me a dubious smile.

"Please?"

"Yeah!" She laughed and kissed me on the mouth. "Kylie's right, you're so hopeless."

"I'm just broke, that's all." I shrugged. "What are they gonna say?"

"They'll say yes," Wendy said, and I liked the way she had her arms around my neck. "I already picked a day."

"Yeah?" I smiled back at her. "When?"

"A week from Saturday."

"That's pretty soon." I blinked at her. "I think I have a hockey game that day."

"What?"

"I'm kidding." I rolled my eyes. "Practice starts on Monday though, so..."

"So I'm gonna be a hockey widow?" she pouted. "That's a dumb sport anyway."

"Why?"

"You guys don't even have cheerleaders!" she said with a grin, and I laughed at her.

"That's why hockey is better than football," I replied. "Everybody knows that."

"I love you."

"I love you too."

We had to kiss then, like it's a rule or something that when you say you love someone, you gotta kiss to prove it. I'd kissed Ginny and she was still in my head and I'd buried the guilt pretty deep, but I felt it wanting to get loose. I'd fucked her and I wasn't sure why, except I loved her, but I loved Wendy more than anyone. I had to tell her and I almost did, which would have been really insane! It would be better not to say anything, I thought, and hope it never happened again ... Except I knew it would.

"When you fuck Kylie, make sure she cums first, okay?"

"Huh?" I blinked at her.

"Just, you know ... Make her feel good." Wendy shrugged. "Let her cum before you do. It's important."

"Uhhh ... I don't even know if we're gonna..."

"Whatever!" She giggled. "And I want you to give her something for me..."

"Give her what?" I asked just before she gave me a seriously raunchy tongue fuck of a kiss. I almost dropped her flowers.

"That," Wendy breathed a minute later, licking her lips and smiling happily.

"Okay." I nodded, catching my breath. "I can give her one of those."

"And make sure Kylie knows it's from me!"

"I'll try to remember," I said as Wendy mocked a pout and like a drowning man, I was ready to grab any chance to save myself. "Hey, um..."

"What?" she asked. "You'd better get going."

"I know, but..." I swallowed hard. "Why do you like Kylie? I mean, why is it okay for me to like Kylie?"

"Heh!" Wendy grinned at me. "Maybe because she's my best friend and I love her?"

"I know. Yeah. Just..." I made a face as I tried to find the words, looking for the key that would fix the ache in my gut. "I love her too, so ... How come you don't care?"

"You mean, how come I'm not jealous?" she asked, and I nodded. "How come you're not jealous?"

"Because she's a girl mostly," I said. "I mean, it's not like you're gonna dump me for Kylie. Right?"

"Probably not," Wendy teased me with a giggle. "She'd make a good lesbian though. She's got her own little dildo!"

"What?"

"Totally life-like too," she continued. "It even squirts!"

"Wendy!" I made a face.

"You're serious, huh?" she sighed, smiling and playing with my hair. "I guess, because she's a boy."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She nodded and then broke into another happy grin. "You're not gonna dump me for Kylie, right?"

"So it's okay because she's a boy," I said slowly. "Alright."

"Why?" Wendy narrowed her eyes suspiciously and she knew me too well. "You're thinking about your mother? Jimmy ... You can't change your mind now."

"I know." I nodded quickly.

"That's why were getting married, remember?" she said, watching my face carefully. "She thinks it's her plan, but it's our plan now. As soon as we're married, we're going to tell them. Right?"

"Right."

"They can't fuck us anymore, Jimmy." She stared at me. "You have to tell her."

"I already told her," I said. "Kinda."

"Oh ... Well, good!" Wendy smiled at that. "How did she take it? I bet she was mad, huh?"

"I don't know yet." I shrugged. "It's complicated."

"I know," she sighed. "She isn't gonna make it easy, but you can do it. I love you, Jimmy."

"I love you too." And then we had to kiss again and all I could think about was Ginny. She was my sister too, just like Kylie, and I didn't really have anything to feel guilty about ... Did I?


"Pssst!"

I'd just parked my car on the street in front of Kylie's house and gotten out of it when I saw her kind of hiding behind a tree.

"Come on!" She giggled, running barefoot across the yard and that grass must have been cold.

"What are you doing?" I wondered, whispering the words because the neighborhood seemed so quiet.

She didn't answer and I had to hurry after the girl, slipping through the kitchen door and down the stairs to the basement as quietly as I could.

"Wendy called me," Kylie explained with a little shiver, and she only wore a long, white nightgown. The sort you expect to see on little girls and grandmothers, not on teenage boys, but Kylie wasn't a boy at all.

"Oh." I nodded, smiling dumbly the way I do around her sometimes. She looked pretty adorable and Kylie must have gotten ready for me in a hurry, fixing her hair and face, and she smelled like lilacs again and ... Yeah. I loved her.

"Are those my flowers?" she wondered with a smile.

"Uh-huh," I agreed. "It's, um ... a Sweetheart Bouquet."

"They're nice," she said, taking them from my hands and giving me a tiny kiss almost, but not quite on the lips. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," I smiled, praying that Wendy hadn't told the girl I was giving her used flowers. That would've been kind of bad.

"How's your hand?"

"It's feeling better." I shrugged, watching Kylie put her flowers on an old end table cluttered with magazines and junk. The finished basement was pretty well lived in and comfortable and all that.

"Let me see it," she insisted, and I kind of didn't want another massage; that had hurt! But my hand had felt better afterwards too. And besides, I just wanted to touch the girl, you know?

Mostly I watched Kylie's cute face as she concentrated on my fingers and still swollen knuckles. She looked a lot like our dad. A lot like me too. We had the same color hair, except Kylie wore hers around her shoulders and it had little curls and waves like her mom's. High cheeks and a small mouth, naturally swollen lips like most girls can only buy. Fuck!

She looked awesome and her nightgown had ridden up her smooth thighs, pale and creamy and soft as butter. I couldn't see her panties and I wished Kylie would move just to get the hem a little higher. I wanted to see if her dick was as hard as mine right then, and I know how faggy that sounds, but even Kylie's penis looked girlish and sexy now that I'd gotten used to the idea. I really hoped I wasn't turning gay even though I knew I wasn't.

"Is that better?" Kylie asked, looking up suddenly and catching me with my eyes fixed on the shadow between her thighs.

"Huh? Yeah." I flexed my hand slowly and it did feel pretty good. "It's great. Thanks. Um ... Can I give you a massage?"

"You want to?" She giggled. "Do you know how?"

"Well, how hard can it be?" I grinned. "Not your hand though, I mean ... Like a real massage."

"I don't know," she sighed, teasing me with her warm brown eyes. "My mom could come down here and..."

"Really?" I glanced over my shoulder just to make sure the woman wasn't sneaking up on us. I really didn't trust her anymore.

"No!" Kylie laughed again. "She's already asleep probably."

"Oh." I smiled. "So, um ... Do you want to?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.