Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Is Ginny home?" I asked a large man who neither smiled nor frowned, but merely dropped his bushy eyebrows like he was looking at a bug.

It made me sorta uncomfortable.

"What happened to you?"

"Uh, hockey tryouts." I shrugged, and I had kind of a black left eye after catching a stick under my mask. "I'm okay."

"Hockey, huh?" He smiled at me. "Did you make the team?"

"I think so," I said. "I'll find out in a couple days. But, yeah, I'm pretty good."

"You're that Swanson kid, right?"

"Yes sir." I nodded, wondering why he'd know me. "Jimmy ... uh, Jim."

"Jimmy Swanson," he said, scratching at his chin. "I've heard of you."

"Uh..." I swallowed hard because maybe he'd heard that I fucked the cherry out of his little girl.

"Played for Renton last year, right? State champions?"

"Yeah, we beat Olympia."

"Come on in!" he said finally. "I used to play a little myself. Not as good as you though. I saw that game against Lynnwood last year. Two assists and two goals?"

"Yeah." I smiled back at him. "We had a good time."

"Ginny! You got some company!" he yelled, and then looked at me. "My brother's kid was the goalie. Man! You burned him, Jimmy."

"Oh, uh ... well..." I smiled apologetically, but Lynnwood's goalie had kinda sucked.

"Who is it ... Oh!" Ginny stopped halfway down the stairs and frowned at me. "It's you."

"You didn't tell me you had a new boyfriend." Her dad chuckled and I blushed because that didn't make Ginny smile. "Good lookin' one this time too. Jimmy Swanson. Shit. You want a beer or something?"

"Me?" I blinked at him. "No thanks, I'm fine."

"What are you doing here?" Ginny asked me, drying her hair and wearing a big grey sweatshirt and a pair of loose shorts, purple ones. I know she wasn't beautiful, not like Wendy or my Mom or a million other girls I knew, but she made my heart stutter anyway.

"I just wanted to say hi," I said, knowing that sounded lame.

"Hi," she said. "Bye."

"Where are you going?" her father wondered, both of us watching her turn around and march back up the stairs.

"To my room," Ginny snapped, and I felt like I wanted to puke. She hated me.

"What are you doing?" he asked me. I wasn't doing anything except standing there.

"Um ... I guess I'll go home." I shrugged.

"Go after her." He grinned and I didn't get it at first.

"Okay." I nodded slowly. "But I don't think she..."

"Don't think," he chided me. "I thought you said you're a hockey player?"

I wasn't exactly sure what hockey had to do with chasing his daughter, but the man didn't seem to mind and I wondered if he treated Chris the same way. My best friend was the very last person I wanted to be thinking about though, considering he'd been going out with Ginny even longer than I'd been dating Wendy. I didn't want to think about her either!

"Go on," he said with a jerk of his head. "Up the stairs, second door on the left. Can't miss it."

"Thanks," I said, knowing exactly where Ginny's bedroom was and I walked away slowly, following his directions with a quality mix of nervous excitement and fear.

rap-rap-rap

"Ginny?"

"Go away," she told me through the closed door.

"I just wanna talk," I said, lowering my voice to almost a whisper. "I'm sorry about what happened, Ginny."

She didn't say anything and I listened hard, practically pressing my ear to the wood.

"Ginny?"

"It's not locked," she finally replied. I opened the door slowly to see her sitting on her bed, hugging her legs with a teddy bear between her knees and her breasts.

They both stared at me as I closed the door with a loud snick that made me wince. Everything else seemed very quiet.

"What do you want?" Ginny asked, resting her chin on the bear's head and her hazel eyes looked sad.

"Are you okay?" I looked around, wondering if I should sit on the red bean bag chair in the corner or not. I decided I'd better just stand there.

"I've got a boyfriend," she told me. "We shouldn't have done it."

"I know, um..." I nodded, but I'd thought she was mad because I hadn't pulled out of her like I'd promised. Apparently it went a little deeper than that.

"What am I supposed to tell Chris?"

"I don't know," I answered weakly, feeling like a jerk because it hadn't occurred to me that Ginny would have her own issues.

"He thinks I'm still a virgin," she sighed, closing her eyes for a moment and I almost thought the girl would start crying.

"It's not your fault," I said, walking across her bedroom and sitting on the bed. I wanted to hold her and my heart felt sick.

"Right!" Ginny snorted. "You think I didn't know what we were gonna do?"

"Um ... Ginny, I just..." I swallowed hard, having no idea how to make this better. It really had been my fault because I'd been planning it, you know? Premeditated revenge and that stuff was cold.

"He's gonna break up with me," she said. "He's going to think I'm a slut."

"You're not a slut."

"What do you call it then?" She stared at me. "You're not my boyfriend, Jimmy. I barely even know you!"

"I know, but..."

"Just go away," she sighed, dropping her head and closing her eyes again. "Leave me alone. Please?"

"I can't," I said softly, hardly daring to breathe as I reached for her shoulder. "Ginny ... I love you."

"What?" The girl blinked at me.

"I don't know," I confessed. "I can't stop thinking about you and what we did and I tried calling and ... and it's making me crazy. Okay? I don't know what I'm doing, but I can't leave you alone."

All of that came out in a rush and I think it surprised us both, but it was true. I rubbed her back through the sweatshirt she wore, sliding my hand under her limp, wet hair and across her hunched shoulders. Ginny's face looked pink and freshly scrubbed, but she didn't have the natural beauty Wendy possessed. She wasn't captivating like my mom. Ginny just looked like a girl, ordinary and average and ninety-nine guys would walk right past her without a second look, but one guy would see what I saw and be amazed.

"You're beautiful," I sighed, without thinking or even realizing I'd said it. The shape of her mouth and the sad warmth of her eyes, the way she held herself like a little girl. I dunno. I could see her so clearly all of a sudden.

"No I'm not," she whispered. "You're teasing me."

"I love you, Ginny."

"Stop it," she said loudly. "Don't say that!"

"Why?" I asked her as I moved even closer, enough so my chest touched her left leg, her bare thigh and knee and shin. I tried to hug her, that's how close we were.

"You've got a girlfriend," she said, and I could hear the doubt in Ginny's voice, see it on her face. How could a girl like Ginny compete with someone like Wendy?

"I want a different one," I said. "A real one."

"A real girlfriend?" She rolled her eyes. "Because we had sex?"

"What? No!" I shook my head and looked for some way to explain, but I couldn't find it.

"You're kinda freaking me out," Ginny decided. "Just go away."

"Do you like me?" I asked her.

"I've got a boyfriend."

"Do you like me though?" I insisted. "Yes or no?"

"Jimmy..."

"If you say no, I'll leave," I promised her. "I'll never bother you again, Ginny."

"Really?" She narrowed her eyes and I nodded.

"I promise, yeah."

"You promised me before!" she reminded me with an unhappy laugh. "I don't believe you."

We sat there for a half minute, maybe longer, and I knew I couldn't argue against that. I'd made a promise, a very real one, and broken it because I'd been selfish. Ginny was right, I thought, she didn't deserve to get stuck with a jerk like me. I felt embarrassed and ashamed and my gut ached as I let her go with one last lingering touch of her shoulder.

"I'll go," I said, standing up slowly. "I'm sorry. I won't bother you anymore, um..."

"Yes," Ginny whispered, and I looked at her, hardly daring to meet her eyes.

"What?"

"I said yes." She nodded. "I like you."

"Okay," I said, licking my lips and wondering what I was supposed to do next. I didn't want to leave, but I was halfway to the door and...

"Do you really want to go out with me?"

"Yeah." I took a ragged breath and held it as Ginny seemed to think about that.

"I'll have to tell Chris."

"I know."

"If I tell him and this is just some sort of ... joke..." She giggled nervously, but looked frightened, as if someone was about to pull the rug out from beneath her feet.

"Ginny," I said, moving back to the bed and kneeling on the mattress beside her. "This isn't a joke or a game. I'm serious. I want to be your boyfriend."

"Okay." She swallowed hard and we both smiled and I don't know exactly what she felt, but I was happy and nervous and relieved all at once. I felt a rush of euphoria almost, like I'd just won something huge.

"Should, um ... Can I kiss you?" I asked her and Ginny nodded, still holding her bear and hugging her legs.

She hadn't moved at all except to lift her head for me and I kissed her. Lightly at first, just touching her lips with mine and it felt electric. There was something there and I pulled back, searching the girl's face to see if she'd felt it too. Ginny blinked at me, smiling and slowly unfolding herself as she let go of the teddy bear and then we were hugging.

We laid down together on her bed, kissing and holding each other and I felt her body through the sweatshirt and shorts. She didn't stop me when my hand slipped beneath her sweatshirt either and my new girlfriend wasn't wearing anything underneath. I stroked her back while Ginny suckled my tongue and then I found her large breasts and I massaged her amazingly firm tits while we made out with increasing urgency. The dam had broken, all those pent up emotions spilling free for the first time. All our hopes and dreams coming alive as our fears were banished forever, only to be replaced with new ones ... But that's part of love too.

"Ummm..." Ginny moaned into my mouth as she pulled my hand from her tits and I'd been pinching and pulling her plump nipples. They were long and fat and she seemed to love the way I played with them.

But I thought she wanted me to stop, like maybe I was going too fast, but that wasn't it at all. Ginny pulled my hand down to her shorts and tilted her hips toward me, offering me her pussy as I rubbed her vulnerable sex through the fleece. She wasn't wearing panties either and I could feel the vague shape of her vulva and the heat pouring from her horny hole. She seemed to be even more turned on than I was and my cock ached with excitement.

Ginny found it too. While I played with her pussy and felt her shorts growing damp as I rubbed her clit and tried to finger her, Ginny worked blindly to open my jeans and free my cock. She pushed her hand inside my boxers and I played copycat, sliding my hand inside her shorts to find her humid sex with my fingers. I felt her soft pubic hair and the fleshy lips of her cunt, the greasy cleft of her pussy opening for my touch.

She jerked me off inside my boxers while we French kissed long and deep, barely pausing for the cool air we both desperately needed. I curled my middle finger and pressed the tip inside her pussy and Ginny stiffened for just a second, but then relaxed and squeezed her thighs against my hand. She felt incredibly tight and I suppose she should have, considering she'd only had sex once in her life and that only a few days before. I explored the curious bumps and ridges inside the girl, caressing the walls of her sex and trying to be as gentle as I could with her.

"Do you want to put it in?" she breathed some few minutes later and I blinked at her.

"What about your dad?" I wondered, glancing at her bedroom door and knowing it wasn't locked.

"He won't come up here," Ginny promised. "He trusts me."

"Oh yeah?" I gave her a teasing smile and the girl actually blushed.

"Do you want to?"

"Yeah," I agreed. "More than anything."

"Will you pull out this time?"

"I will," I said. "I'll never lie to you again, Ginny."

"Alright," she whispered, staring into my eyes for a second before we started trying to undress each other and kiss at the same time.

"Oh ummmm ... Slow ... Really slow..." Ginny whispered, biting her bottom lip as I pushed my cock inside her pussy. She felt even tighter this time than she had when I'd popped her cherry!

"Okay?" I asked her once I had maybe half my cock inside and we weren't moving, but I could feel her pussy squeezing me with sharp, sweet contractions. She felt wonderful wrapped around my cock like that and I probably could have cum without even moving an inch.

"Yeah." She nodded. "It feels good."

"Me too," I said, kissing her lips and then her eyes because they looked a little wet.

"I love you," Ginny told me, breathing the words into my ear as she pulled my body against hers.

Her tits felt like two firm pillows and as I started moving my hips, she would squirm beneath me and rub her nipples against my chest. That felt pretty amazing too and I began pushing a little deeper, stretching Ginny's pussy with my fat cock until there just didn't seem to be anymore room. Just like the first time we'd had sex, my dick was just a little too long for the girl and I really wanted to get all the way inside her.

"Oh God!" she gasped and froze for a second and my cockhead had found the very bottom of her pussy.

"Are you alright?" I asked, worried that I might have hurt her.

"Don't stop!" She giggled breathlessly. "That's ... Yeah ... Okay!"

She had most of my cock inside her and she liked it a lot. Ginny's pussy felt way too small, like trying to shove my dick through a hot, wet needle, but girl's stretch and we were soon fucking hard enough to make the bed squeak. I just had to remember not to jam my cock inside her all the way, but even when I did and my cockhead would hit the soft bottom with a vaguely satisfying jolt, Ginny didn't complain. In fact, I think it made her cum.

"Ummm..." she moaned softly, only that. Maybe a weak grunt or even a tiny whimper as well, but Ginny was so quiet when she came I couldn't believe it. Wendy could get kinda loud, my mom too, and I figured all girls were like that, but not Ginny. She only hugged me tighter and closed her eyes, squeezing her thighs against my hips and sort of rolling her ass more side to side than up and down.

And her pussy squeezed my cock like a vise! Jesus! That girl had some pussy muscles and they seemed to ripple along the shaft, pulling me deeper and I couldn't pull back anyway, not with Ginny's legs wrapped around me like they were. She was going to make me cum and I told her that.

"Ginny ... Gin ... I'm gonna cum..." I whispered urgently, pushing myself against her legs and arms. "I gotta pull out."

"Not yet ... Please ... Not ... Yet ... Ummm..." She was cumming again! Like two seconds after the last one or maybe even at the same time.

"Ginny..." I could barely talk as I tightened my gut and fought the urge to relax and let my sperm go. My cock seemed to contract with anticipation of shooting a huge load inside her womb and I couldn't do it. I'd promised her!

"Ummmph!" She kissed me instead of letting me go and as soon as I felt her tongue caressing mine, I lost it!

"Mmmmm..." I sighed into her mouth and my cock pulsed rapidly, spurting semen and sperm into Ginny's hungry womb without mercy.

She'd finally taken all of my dick too, my balls were pressed against her ass while they loosed their lively load. We kept kissing all the while, but the raw joy of cumming was tempered with the knowledge that I'd lied to her again. I couldn't believe I hadn't pulled out of her. Ginny was just a girl, it wasn't as if I couldn't have gotten away if I'd really wanted to ... Right? It had sure seemed like I'd been trying at the time though and the first words out of my mouth once we'd both relaxed were...

"I'm sorry, Ginny."

"For what?" she asked with a teasing smile. "It's my fault. I heard what you were saying."

"But..." I shook my head and felt her pussy still squeezing my cock as I lay on top of her.

"I never felt like that before," Ginny told me. "It was really great."

"Really?"

"God yeah!" She giggled. "You made me cum."

"Me too." I laughed, feeling relieved like you wouldn't believe. She wasn't even mad!

"I'd better wash it out though," she sighed. "We should get some of those condom things or something."

"Yeah," I agreed, giving a little push with my hips because it felt too good not to. My dick refused to go soft as it bathed in our combined juices.

"Hmmm..." Ginny bit her bottom lip and played her fingernails along my back. "Are you gonna get off me?"

"I don't really want to," I admitted with a smile, pulling back and pushing into her again, fucking my new girlfriend slowly.

"I can tell." She giggled with a gentle lift of her hips, meeting my cock as it went balls deep into her pussy. Ginny could take all of me now and she still felt wonderfully snug, nice and tight and creamy inside.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.