Motherfucker
Chapter 5

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Ohhhh ... You just wait until we're married!" my girlfriend fumed from the passenger seat. "I'll make her eat my ass until her dentures fall out!"

"My mom doesn't wear dentures," I reminded Wendy, unwisely as she turned on me with an icy frown.

"That's the whole point ... Ouch!" She winced and squirmed in her skinny jeans and cashmere sweater.

"Sorry," I said, offering her my best apologetic smile. "Stupid potholes."

"You did it on purpose!" Wendy tried to hold her perfectly gorgeous butt off the seat. "I can't believe you fucked me in the ass!"

"Me neither!" I grinned and then dipped my head sheepishly. It was one of those sorts of mornings, you know? I should have just stayed quiet probably.

"I told you no, remember?" She sat down gingerly, letting her body relax just as we hit another pothole. "Ow! Motherfucker! Stop it!"

"It's not my fault," I protested. "Blame the mayor."

"What? The mayor didn't shove his dick up my ass!"

"I meant because the road's bad."

"And I'm talking about no means no, Motherfucker!"

"I wish you wouldn't call me that," I sighed, aiming for another hole in the crumbling asphalt. We really were driving along the worst street in the city and I wish I could say I'd planned it, but I hadn't.

"Too bad," Wendy sneered. "You're stuck with it no ... Ow!"

"And you're the one who wanted me to fuck you, remember?" I said conversationally, smiling on the inside as Wendy lifted her butt again.

"I did, but not back there though!"

"Next time it'll feel better," I promised, not really knowing if it would or wouldn't.

"Next time?" Wendy almost laughed. "You're crazy if you think I'm ever gonna let you near my ass again!"

"We'll see." I shrugged.

"You're as sick as your mother," she sighed, sitting back down as I had to turn onto a much smoother road, unfortunately.

"Leave her out of it," I warned her, giving the girl a dirty look. "You started it anyway."

"Me?" Wendy rolled her eyes. "She's fucking my boyfriend! What do you expect me to do, be all happy about it?"

"It's her house, that's all I'm saying. You can't talk to her like that."

"Did you hear how she talks to me? God! I can't believe she made me lick her asshole!"

"How did that happen anyway?" I wondered, being genuinely curious in addition to stupid.

"Shut-up!"

"I'm just asking," I said innocently.

"You're being a jerk!" Wendy crossed her arms and squirmed a little more, wriggling her hips as if she couldn't get comfortable.

"If I was gonna be a jerk, I'd tell all my friends how much you like butt fucking."

"What?" she gasped. "You'd better not!"

"Right!" I laughed. "It might ruin your reputation, huh?"

"My reputation is just fine, thank you very much."

"You're the biggest slut in school, Wendy."

"And you're the biggest motherfucker in school," she retorted. "Think about that!"

"You don't really have pictures, do you?" I looked at her, catching Wendy's lovely face in an unguarded moment. She couldn't lie all the time, I thought, not even to me.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "Of course I..."

"Because if you did, you'd have told my mom last night," I cut her off, reasoning the whole thing out in my head. "You'd have blackmailed her too."

"I didn't blackmail you!"

"What do you call it then?"

"I just sorta didn't want you making a big mistake kinda," Wendy said, but she was just trying to cover up the truth.

She'd blackmailed me and we both knew it, but now she didn't really have anything to hold over my head anymore if I broke up with her ... Except I loved her. Even while we argued in the car and said the most outrageous things to each other, I couldn't look at Wendy without feeling my heart ready to burst. She looked so entirely beautiful to me and I wanted to hate her so badly for cheating on me and lying and treating our relationship like a joke behind my back. I wanted to kick her out of the car, out of my heart, and drive away forever.

But I couldn't and that didn't seem very fair at all.

"You can't break up with me, Jimmy," Wendy sighed, changing her whole attitude in a nano-second. "We belong together."

She hadn't been wearing her seatbelt at all and now Wendy leaned across the plastic console between the seats and hugged me. She smelled like my mom too, sweet and flowery after taking a shower and using Mom's soap and shampoo. I tried to ignore the fact that my dad had been washing my girlfriend's back, probably fucking her all the while. They'd slept together in my parents' bedroom while Mom had slept with me and I supposed I couldn't be too mad about the shower thing. I mean, I'd fucked my mom over the breakfast counter while she'd been making toast.

"I love you so much," she breathed, kissing my jaw and rubbing her hand up and down my chest and stomach through my sweatshirt. "I'm sorry I said those things. I just get so jealous sometimes, you know? I can't help it."

"Then you know how I feel," I told her, fighting to keep our distance.

Wendy wanted me to forgive her, to say the magic words that would make everything better somehow, but I was determined to stay angry. I figured the girl owed me a year, you know? That's how long we'd been seriously dating and how long she'd been fucking every guy in school, including my friends. A year out of my life, the happiest year, had turned to ashes and I wanted it back. Wendy would have to wait and suffer and beg me to love her. A year of begging would make up for a year of cheating ... Maybe.

She didn't make it easy though!

"Oh! Somebody still likes me!" Wendy giggled as her hand found the bulge in my jeans and she squeezed my cramped erection.

"Don't..."

"Why not?" she asked in her little girl's voice. "Don't you want me to kiss it?"

"Wendy..." I shifted my hips as her fingers tried to get the zipper down.

"Your dad likes it when I suck him off in the car," she told me, and that's the last thing I wanted to know.

"We're almost there."

"Almost!" Wendy giggled as my zipper came down with soft zzzzzip! "Like father like son, right?"

"I don't want to, okay? Just stop."

"Ummmm ... Yeah," she sighed, scratching my aching dick with her pink fingernails and then trying to get her hand around the thick shaft. "You're just like your dad, Motherfucker."

"Uhhh..." I winced as she bent my cock almost painfully, trying to get it free of my pants. I wanted her to stop, but I didn't want her to stop. Fuck! I didn't know what I wanted because I wasn't supposed to want anything Wendy wanted. I had to be mad at her!

"You know you've got the biggest dick in school, right?" Wendy whispered as she rubbed her firm tits against my body and I guessed she would know.

"The biggest slut in school too," I said with an unhappy grin. "I'm so lucky."

"You don't have to be sarcastic!" Wendy frowned and let go of my cock so it stood stiffly erect now that she'd gotten it loose.

She sat back in her seat, crossing her arms again with a childish pout on her beautiful face. My dick pulsed with excitement, aching way down deep in my groin as a large drop of clear precum appeared at the tip, glistening briefly before spilling along the glans and down the shaft. I desperately wanted Wendy to suck me off, but I refused to beg and she'd decided to ignore me for the rest of the drive to school.


I started a list in the back of my biology notebook; a list of all the guys I knew had fucked my girlfriend. And another list too, of the ones who hadn't. That one would be pretty short, I figured, and it only had one name on it at first – Kyle. The other list started off with Chris and Randy, but I knew it would grow quickly and definitely include all my friends. If I knew Wendy, and I thought I finally did, she would have made sure to hit every last one of my buddies. The guys I hung around with. The boys who liked to tell me how lucky I was to date the hottest chick in school.

Backstabbers!

"Hey, Alan." I turned around in homeroom to give him a grin.

"What's up?" He smiled back at me and we'd played on the same hockey teams since we were nine year old pee-wees together.

"You going to the tryouts on Sunday?" I asked him, meaning the City League because none of the high schools had their own hockey teams.

"Oh yeah." He nodded. "You're gonna be there, right?"

"Yeah," I agreed and the other thing about Alan and me was that we were really good hockey players.

Like everyone has one thing they're really great at, you know? One talent that makes a person special and hockey was mine. Alan's too and we'd already had some semi-pro scouts checking us out the season before. We'd probably get some offers this year, since we'd both turn seventeen and that's how old a guy had to be to play semi-pro.

Dad liked to talk about me getting a scholarship or something and going to college, but I just wanted to make money. I'd graduate high school and turn pro and have enough money to marry Wendy. That had been our plan. I didn't want to go to college and waste four years still dating the girl, sharing our dreams and waiting for them to come true; I wanted her now and hockey could make it all happen for us ... Except Wendy was a slut and I wasn't even sure I wanted to marry her anymore. Except I did. Fuck!

"Hey, uh..." I glanced around the classroom, but it was a normal morning and we sat in the back of the room anyway.

"What?" Alan leaned forward, pushing his big nose closer. It had been broken twice and he wasn't a bad looking guy, but his nose was crooked as a politician, as my dad liked to say. Alan didn't care, he was proud of it because he liked to fight as much as he liked to skate.

"I heard you hooked up with Wendy," I said softly and Alan blinked at me.

"Wendy? Uh ... Hey, that was just, um..." He didn't even have the sense to lie about it.

"You fucked her, huh?" I asked, feeling that rush of adrenaline I get before I clock someone in the head.

"She came onto me, dude. I told her..."

"How many times?" I asked and I knew some of the other kids were looking at us, wondering why we were whispering, why Alan looked like he'd just seen a ghost. He'd gone white as a sheet and he knew I'd kick his ass because right makes might and his heart wouldn't be in it if we started fighting in the middle of homeroom.

"Just once, Jimmy," he said quickly. "I swear, man. The next day she wouldn't even look at me."

"Right!" I snorted, but I didn't think the boy was lying; I just didn't understand what he was trying to tell me.

"Ask her, dude," Alan said with a nervous lick of his lips. "I never touched her again, just that night at Ben's party."

"That kegger?"

"Yeah." He shrugged. "When you passed out in whatshisname's van."

"I didn't pass out," I said with a frown. Ben had thrown a kegger out at his uncle's farm for the Fourth of July and half the school had been there.

"You were out!" Alan said with a grin, but he lost that quickly when he remembered what we were really talking about. "Wendy was kinda pissed and ... I dunno. Shit, dude. It wasn't my fault."

About that time Homeroom started and I had to turn back around. I'd passed out, yeah, even though I didn't like to admit it, and Wendy had been mad about it. She'd bitched long and hard for a week about how I'd abandoned her or something. Yeah right! She'd fucked Alan? I added him to the list. Wendy didn't even like Alan! She hated him because his girlfriend was Brittany, another cheerleader and maybe not as seriously hot as Wendy, but she had that attitude and they didn't really like each other. It was a girl thing, you know.

Brittany ... Hmmm ... I looked towards the front of the classroom and I could see her gossiping with some other girls while some geek rattled off the school news on the television. We had one of those A-V clubs and they had their own little TV show. The girl who did the weather was kinda hot, but Brittany? She was completely fuckable with her dirty blonde hair all shaggy and pretty blue-green eyes. She had kind of a long, angular body with pointy tits and no hips, and a tiny ass too. Still cute though and I knew Brittany liked to fuck, at least according to Alan, but he could have been exaggerating.

I started another list and put Brittany right below Ginny and then added "Randy's sister" on the third line. I wasn't going to fight anybody, I decided, partly because I didn't really want to lose all my friends, even if they were jerks, but also because I didn't want to give Wendy the satisfaction. She might not understand at first, maybe she'd think I was wimping out on her, but I knew it would really piss her off when she finally figured out that she wasn't worth fighting over.

So now I had a plan, a real one. I'd find out exactly who'd fucked Wendy and I'd get payment in kind. Like, I could forgive a guy for fucking my gorgeous girlfriend so long as I fucked his too. I mean, guys are dogs anyway, you know? It wasn't really their fault, the actual sex part; I blamed Wendy for that. The thing that pissed me off was that none of my friends had told me about it, as unreasonable as that might sound. That had been their real betrayal, in my opinion, and now they'd have to pay for it.


"Hi Jimmy!"

I looked over my shoulder to see Ginny smiling at me and the girl didn't seem to look quite as plain as she usually did. Maybe because she'd brushed her hair a different way, or it could have been the sparkle in her hazel eyes, I wasn't exactly sure. I'd never paid enough attention to Ginny to notice the little things, but I couldn't help but stare at her sweater, a pink pullover that really hugged her firm, round tits and they weren't little at all. Even if she didn't have a pretty face, Ginny had a serious body and today she'd decided to show it off.

"Hi Ginny," I replied, wondering if she'd worn a bra because I could almost imagine I saw some nipple action.

"Hey, I was, um, wondering..." She giggled nervously, looking like she wanted to hide her tits behind her books, but she didn't.

"Wondering what?" I asked, closing my locker as I dragged my eyes upward to see her blushing like a little girl. She glanced over her shoulder as if avoiding me.

"You said you'd, uh ... give me a ride?" she said. "If I really, um, you know ... needed one?"

"Sure." I shrugged. "I'm kinda busy right now though."

Ginny giggled at my grin and rolled her eyes. "I know, yeah. I don't mean now, but during lunch maybe?"

"Lunch? Where do you have to go?"

"Just, uh ... home?" she sorta squeaked, making it sound like a question and Ginny looked as if she wanted to bolt. "I kinda forgot something and I need it for this afternoon and my parents are working and..."

"Yeah," I said, just to shut the girl up before she hyperventilated or something. "I can give you a ride, I guess."

"Okay!" She smiled hugely, sort of gushing the word out. "Good, um ... Where should I meet you?"

"By the side doors," I told her and then looked down the hallway. "I gotta get to class."

"Me too. Yeah. Sorry, I didn't mean to ... I'll see you later. Okay?"

"Alright." I smiled and hoped she wouldn't trip over her feet as Ginny backpedaled in the other direction. "See ya later."

I wasn't stupid and I knew what Ginny really wanted. She needed to get me alone, without Wendy or Chris around, or anyone else for that matter. She wanted to know why I'd been playing games in the mirror the day before. Why I'd given her that silent "Hi!" and flirted with her the way I had. I knew that would get a girl like Ginny curious, I just hadn't realized she'd come looking for answers the very next day!


"What?" Chris grinned at me, wondering why I'd been grinning at him while he did his sit-ups for gym class.

"Huh?" I gave him a blank look, thinking how much fun it was going to be telling the jerk how I'd fucked his girlfriend ... Assuming I actually did fuck her, but I couldn't imagine Ginny turning me down. Not after that little scene in the hallway.

"You're lookin' at me funny," Chris said, and I shrugged.

"You're a funny lookin' guy," I told him. "How many is that?"

"Thirty-seven," my friend huffed, pulling himself up again. "Thirty-eight."

"Right!" I laughed. "More like thirteen." And that reminded me, "Hey, what's Randy's little sister's name?"

"Eve?" Chris said with a questioning look. "Why?"

"Yeah. Eve, that's it ... What? Oh, I was just wondering."

"Wondering about what? Keep counting ... Forty-two..."

"Nothing," I said. "I just couldn't remember."

"You like Eve?" He grinned at me and I shrugged.

"You think she likes me?" I asked.

"Probably, but she's only twelve," Chris grunted as he sat up. "That's kinda weird."

"I thought she was thirteen?"

"Nope ... Uh ... fifty!"

"Forty-seven, dude."

"No way! What about Wendy?"

"What about her?" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Why would you even look at another girl?" Chris wondered. "I mean, if I had a girlfriend like Wendy..."

"I know you fucked her." My hands squeezed his ankles about as hard as I'd ever squeezed anything in my life.

"What?" He winced, but not because I was hurting him.

"You shoulda told me, Chris." I hadn't meant to say anything about anything, it had just slipped out.

"Jimmy, that was ... She started making out with me," he told me, both of us whispering. "I didn't even want to at first."

"Right," I breathed and I figured I'd just hit him and maybe we'd be friends again later.

"It just sorta happened," Chris said. "She doesn't even like me."

"When?"

"Um..." He had to think about it, but only because he really didn't want to get clocked. "Last February, we were getting the gym ready for the Valentine's thing."

"Valentine's Day?"

"The dance." He nodded. "We were putting up the decorations and stuff and, um ... We had to go to the storeroom for more stuff and..."

"You fucked her in the storeroom?"

"Kinda." Chris swallowed hard. "I mean, yeah. We did it, but it was Wendy's idea. She made me wear a rubber. I mean, she had one in her purse..."

"She did?"

" ... and then she totally ignored me after that."

"What do you mean?"

"I tried calling her, but she told me leave her alone." He smiled weakly. "I thought I loved her, like it meant something. Fuck. You don't know how lucky you are, Jimmy."

"Yeah, I do," I snorted. "You coulda told me."

"And get punched out?" Chris shook his head at that idea. "I never told anybody, I swear. I didn't ever want you to find out."

"Thanks a lot." I pushed his head back as I stood up, kinda shoving him hard too.

"You're not gonna hit me?"

"Just stay away from me for awhile," I sighed, and then looked down at him. "Did anybody else fuck her?"

"Anybody else?" He blinked and wouldn't look me in the eyes. "Greg and Steve..."

"What?"

"I heard they might have, uh ... you know."

"Heard it from who? They said they did it?"

"No. Lance told me they told him, but nobody believed it."

The gym teacher, Mr. Roberts, interrupted us, asking me why I wasn't doing sit-ups and I told him I needed to use the bathroom. I probably looked kind of sick anyway. Greg and Steve? Those two guys were serious losers! A couple dope smoking Nirvana wanna-be freaks who thought they were cool because they had a garage band. I'd heard them play though and they sucked! Wendy wouldn't have touched those guys with a ten foot pole ... Would she?

I had to be alone for awhile and the locker room was empty enough. I sat on the wooden bench in front of my locker wishing I knew what was going on. I didn't even know how I felt anymore. I had to break up with her, despite what my parents thought or what Wendy might promise me. I couldn't take this anymore. I'd thought maybe I could, but after Greg and Steve there would be two more guys, and two more after them. I should have just asked Wendy for a list, I thought, and that made me smile unhappily.

"What's the matter?" Kyle's soft voice startled me.

I'd gotten so preoccupied with everything else, I'd completely forgotten about Kyle. Probably because I didn't want to remember I'd let the faggot suck my dick. He'd changed lockers too, since they weren't assigned or anything. We just grabbed empty ones and used them for an hour every morning, but we always used the same ones ... Except Kyle had decided to use the one next to mine and I knew why.

"Nothing," I said, thinking I should go back to the gym. Being alone with a fag had to be a bad thing and he made me sorta nervous.

"You can tell me," he said, and I about jumped out of my shoes when I felt his hands on my shoulders. He was giving me a massage!

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.