Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Hey Jimmy!" Wendy smiled brightly as I shuffled books in and out of my locker before homeroom.

She wore her red and gold cheerleader outfit, like her two giggling friends, Amy and Lisa who were hovering just behind her. Wendy cocked her hips to the left, bit her bottom lip seductively, and tossed her wild mane of black hair from one shoulder to the other. The girl knew how to pose, no doubt about it, and I felt my heart surge with conflicting emotions at the sight of her.

"Hi Wendy," I replied softly, having no idea what our relationship was anymore and afraid to find out.

"Hey, Jimmy." Kyle passed me, walking towards class with a couple other guys.

He was one of my best friends and I saw Kyle share a smile with Wendy. They didn't say anything to each other, but I saw their eyes meet for just a second and the boy smiled like he knew a secret. I'd never noticed stuff like that before, but I remembered what my mom had told me about Wendy. How she'd confessed to fucking half the school and all of my friends behind my back.

"Aren't you going to give me a kiss?" Wendy asked in a teasing voice and we'd often kissed in the hallway. Not making out or anything, but just small kisses now and again when we could get away with it.

"Ummm..." I did kiss her, wanting that more than anything else in the world. I touched my lips to hers in front of half the school, the same way we'd kissed for more than a year. Everyone knew we were in love and seriously dating and all of that. Half the guys in school wanted Wendy for a girlfriend and a lot of girls liked me, but we loved each other ... or so I'd thought.

"Do you like my lip gloss?" she asked me, leaning close and whispering in my ear. "I sucked your dad off on the way to school."

"What?" I blinked at her, feeling my cheeks redden.

"We need to talk later," Wendy said seriously, now that she had my undivided and unhappy attention. "In the library for study hall."

"Alright" I agreed with a hard swallow.

"Now smile, boyfriend." She laughed lightly and raised her voice. "You're so sweet! God!"

Wendy walked backwards, smiling and giving me a little finger wave as I stood there dumbly. It had to be an act, I realized. She didn't mean any of it and I wondered if she ever had.


Nothing much had changed at school. I mean, everything seemed normal. I was a junior and I went to my classes along with all the other sixteen and seventeen year olds. I'd grown up with most of them, attended the same schools and had the same friends. We were a small community in a big city, a neighborhood really, and Olympic High was as much my home as ... well, as much as my house, you know?

I just wished I was an orphan sometimes.

We had gym class right after homeroom, Chris and me. We were best friends and I always figured that when I married Wendy someday, he'd be my best man. I'd be his too probably, except I didn't think he'd marry his girlfriend, Ginny. She wanted to graduate and join Green Peace and save the whales or something. Chris just wanted to work at Boeing like his old man, come home and drink beer while he watched other people save the whales on television.

" ... six ... seven ... I heard about you and Wendy ... eight..." I counted, holding his feet while Chris did his sit-ups.

"What?" He looked at me, sitting in the up position with his hands behind his head like a criminal.

"Did you have sex with her?" I asked softly, speaking between clenched teeth because the look on my friend's face said it all.

"No!" he said and then smiled nervously with a forced laugh. "Why would I ever do that?"

Because she's the hottest girl in school, I wanted to say. Because Wendy's a slut who can't say no to a hard cock. We could have been brothers and Chris would've still fucked her if he thought he could get away with it. My friend wasn't exactly a good looking guy. Chris wasn't ugly, just sorta plain like his stupid girlfriend, and getting a shot at a girl like Wendy might be a once in a lifetime deal. Yeah. He'd fucked her and I wanted to punch him right in the balls so bad I could taste the desire rising like bile from my belly.

"Cool," I said. "I didn't believe it anyway."

"Who, um..." Chris looked around the gym and there were about thirty guys in our class, all busy doing their own sit-ups. "Who was saying that anyway?"

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Keep going, Roberts is looking at us."

Our gym teacher, Mr. Roberts, had a thing for sit-ups and if he thought we weren't trying hard enough he'd make us run laps. The guy could be a real jerk, but there seemed to be a lot of that going around.


"Hey Kyle." I caught up with him in the shower after gym class.

"Hey Jimmy," he said, turning away from me and Kyle was like that.

Small, skinny, pretty Kyle was always the last one in the showers because he didn't like being naked around other boys. He'd wait and pretend that untying his sneakers took ten minutes, undress quickly, and get in and out without anybody seeing his little uncircumcised dick. As if anyone would care? At least, that's what I figured the reason was since he had a real small one, even for his slight build.

We'd been friends a long time too, not best friends maybe, but almost and when I thought about it, we really didn't have that much in common anymore. The rest of his friends and me had kept growing while Kyle stayed little, so he didn't play football with us, or hockey or anything like that. He just sorta hung out with us and we were used to him ... or maybe I just thought of him that way now because I seriously suspected he'd fucked my girlfriend.

Pretty Kyle. That was the word too, with his doe eyes and curling brown hair and slender body. Some people thought he was a fag, but he had a hot little girlfriend, Jody, who was still in middle school. She'd just turned fourteen and started ninth grade, but she was seriously cute and about the right size for Kyle. We teased him about her sometimes, but not when Jody was around because we all kind of liked her. Girls change when they get to high school, ever notice that? And not always in good ways.

Anyway, we were the only two guys in the shower and there wasn't a lot of time, but I had to know...

"Have you seen Wendy lately?"

"Huh? I saw her this morning, remember?" Kyle grinned at me over his shoulder, but I didn't smile back. "Why? What do you mean?"

"I mean, have you seen around after school or anything?" I asked him, washing my dick with soapy fingers and knowing my cock had to be twice has big as his. Why would Wendy ever want him?

"Uh ... not really," he replied carefully and I saw his eyes wander downward to see my cock growing long and fat as I stroked it.

I didn't really mean to jerk off or anything. I wasn't queer, but seeing Kyle standing there naked under the hot spray made me think of Wendy. Her tight body rubbing against Kyle's, her legs wrapped around his waist while his smooth round ass moved up and down, drilling that hard little prick of his into my girlfriend's pussy. She probably couldn't even feel him inside her slutty hole, but Kyle had felt her, I bet.

"Oh," I shrugged, sliding my fingers along the underside of my swollen penis all the way to the tip. I pressed the shaft against my stomach until it sprang free, bobbing up and down and pointing straight at Kyle as he stared at it.

"I mean, um ... I kinda saw her at the mall," he told me. "Like last Tuesday?"

"By herself?" I wondered, grabbing my big balls and rolling them around as my cock swayed between us.

"I think so." He swallowed hard and just stared at my dick. "I don't remember."

"Hmph," I nodded like I didn't believe a word of it.

"Do you want me to touch it?" Kyle whispered, glancing at the empty archway leading to the locker room and I blinked at him.

"What?"

"I can, um ... do it for you," he said with a shy smile, turning his body just enough that I could see his own cock standing stiffly erect.

"Here?" I almost laughed, but mostly I had no idea what he meant. I mean, I knew what he meant, but ... Kyle was a fag?

"We can go someplace else," the boy suggested quickly, almost desperately, it seemed to me. "I can suck it, if you want."

"Where?" I asked, thinking I should probably kick his ass and tell everyone what a homo the guy had turned out to be.

But I wanted to know what was going on between him and Wendy too, because I'd seen that look between them in the hallway and it must have meant something! Plus, I did have a raging boner and fucking Kyle ... He even looked like a girl, you know? Standing there naked and wet with his smooth skin glistening, that girly butt and his pink nipples pointing out from his flat chest. Those bright brown eyes and pouting lips. The only thing that didn't make sense was his little dick, the head trying to peek out through the taut foreskin, and his smallish scrotum hanging between Kyle's cocoa-butter thighs.

"This way..." Kyle didn't wait for me, but grabbed his plastic soap case and shampoo, wrapped his towel around his waist without drying off and left the showers.

I followed, thinking I had to be crazy. I wasn't a fag for one thing, but if someone caught us, even if we weren't doing anything ... Oh man! I'd be a faggot too! The whole school would think so anyway, and I didn't want that! I went along with him though, hurrying after Kyle as he went unnoticed through the mostly empty locker room and into the completely empty bathroom. People only used it before taking a shower, not after, unless they wanted to comb their hair or something. There were mirrors in the locker room for that though, so the bathroom was empty as Kyle went into the farthest stall.

He sat naked on the toilet with his towel around his neck and I stood in front of him, feeling my gut tighten with excitement and fear. I felt so nervous I could have puked and I had some guilt too. Kyle wasn't a girl, he was a boy like me, and I told myself that getting a blowjob from a guy didn't make me a fag, only him. Kyle was the one reaching for my semi-hard dick as I opened my towel for him. He was the homo, not me.

"Wendy said you were gay," he breathed, smiling up at me as I felt his fingers wrapping themselves around my cock.

"What?" I stared at him.

"I didn't believe her though." He rolled his eyes like a little girl. "God! You've got a really big dick."

"She said I'm a fag?" I felt confused and kinda sick. "When?"

"I dunno," "Kyle sighed, stroking my cock slowly while he reached down with his left hand to play with his own. "A couple months ago maybe."

"Did you fuck her?" I whispered, wanting to find Wendy and ask her why she'd say something like that about me. Wanting to choke the answers out of her, actually, although I knew in my heart I couldn't ever hurt her. I just sorta wished I could.

"Why would I want to do that?" Kyle giggled like a girl too and then he opened his mouth and took the head of my cock between his soft lips.

He couldn't suck very much of me, only the smooth head and maybe an inch or two of the thick shaft, but that seemed to be enough. Jesus! His mouth felt just as good as my mom's had the night before. Kyle used his tongue, washing around the glans and then letting it flutter along the underside. He had a lot of spit, and precum too, and he didn't swallow it at first. The boy just kinda swished it around inside his mouth and I could feel the stuff moving over and around my cock. His hand kept pumping my dick all the while, Kyle's small fist barely reached all the way around me, and he'd push and pull the skin over the muscle.

Kyle really knew how to suck a dick!

He kept looking at me, too. Kyle's big brown eyes stayed on mine, shining happily and letting me see how much he loved my cock. I'd thrown my towel over my shoulder and used both hands to hold his head. I couldn't help it. I dug my fingers into Kyle's wet hair and held him steady as I began to push with my hips. He didn't seem to mind at all, even if I went a little too far and touched the back of his mouth. He'd gag softly, his cheeks bulging as he'd cough around my dick, but he wouldn't stop. He'd swallow the juices spilling from my cock and jerk me off with his hand and lips looking for more.

The bell rang and we were going to be late for our next classes, but that didn't matter. I was getting a blowjob, the second of my life, and I didn't even care that a fag was giving it to me. So long as I didn't look down to see Kyle jerking off while he sucked me, I could pretend he was a girl. I probably could have closed my eyes and imagined Wendy sitting there, but I didn't want to. I liked watching my fat prick slide between Kyle's red lips while I fucked his face. He looked sexy somehow, even though I knew he shouldn't have.

"I'm gonna cum," I told him, breathing the words in a rasping voice and I wasn't going to let him go.

"Mmph!" Kyle agreed and I realized the boy wasn't going to try and get away. He kept sucking eagerly, letting me move his head back and forth as I stopped moving. I wanted to hold myself back because that anticipation felt really good. He had me on the edge and I tightened my gut and tried to hold myself back just one more second, but then...

"Ohhh..." I breathed, grinning at the ceiling as I arched my back and flooded Kyle's mouth with a half-dozen rapid spurts of hot semen.

He swallowed hard and fast, I could hear him choking down my load, and some of the cum spilled from the corners of his mouth and dripped down his chin. He didn't stop sucking, I realized, until after he'd cum too. I'd totally forgotten about Kyle's dick, but he brought his other hand up as he pulled his mouth away, and I could see his fingers covered with his own gooey jism. He took my cock in his hand, the cummy one, and it almost grossed me out when he started stroking my ruddy wet dick and spreading his semen over my skin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.