Motherfucker  - Cover

Motherfucker

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Jimmy's discovery that his cheerleader girlfriend is the biggest slut in school is only one of many surprises in store for the young man as he confronts his friends, parents, and even his own heart in search of the truth.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   ft/ft   mt/mt   Consensual   Romantic   Reluctant   TransGender   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Spanking   Humiliation   First   Safe Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Food   Pregnancy   Voyeurism  

"Oh, Jimmy!" My mother seemed to pounce on me the second I walked through the kitchen door. "I'm sorry! I didn't mean it!"

"What?" I blinked and hugged her instinctively, pulling Mom close and trying to make sense out what she wanted to tell me.

"Don't hate me, Jimmy. Please!" she whispered urgently, searching my face with her big blue eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked. "What happened? Where's Dad?"

Don't think I imagined my dad might have hurt her somehow, I didn't. I only wanted to know why he wasn't there to protect her. My first thought was the worst one possible, because my mom's not even thirty-five yet and she's still awfully pretty. Mom has a nice personality too, an attractive presence, and the way she clung to me, the things she said ... Well, I thought maybe someone had touched her, you know? In the bad way.

She buried her face in my neck, pressing her smaller body against me with her arms beneath mine as we held each other. My left hand stroked her soft blonde hair and my right had gone to her hip, feeling Mom's warm flesh tremble beneath the satin nightgown she wore. I felt her breasts rubbing my chest as I tried to comfort her, and I realized Mom wasn't wearing anything beneath the thin, slippery material.

That wasn't the sort of thought I wanted to have and it wasn't really a bad one, it only made me worry more. Mom had brushed her hair and dressed for bed, and she smelled nice too, as if she'd just stepped out of the bathtub. I could smell the expensive soap she liked to use, like some sort of tropical flower, and it confused me.

"Is he okay?" I asked next, my 16-year-old mind flying in a dozen directions all at once. "Mom! Where's Dad? What happened?"

"He's upstairs," she whispered. "He's ... He's ... Oh God! I'll show you."

"He's what?" I stared at her and wanted to run upstairs and find him. Was he hurt? Was my dad dying or something?

"It's my fault," Mom told me, holding my hand tightly, keeping me with her despite the surge of adrenaline racing through my blood.

"What?" I asked her. "What did you do?"

But Mom wouldn't tell me. She only held my hand and kept repeating, "Don't be mad, Jimmy. Please, don't hate me."

Upstairs, I found the door to my parents' bedroom open and I could hear groaning, or ... moaning, or ... something. I couldn't tell. I didn't know what the sound meant and I had visions of my dad lying on the floor after a stroke or a heart attack. Maybe he'd fallen and hit his head.

I shook my hand loose from Mom's and ran down the hallway.

"Jimmy!" she hissed. "Wait! Stop! Jimmy!"

I did stop. I paused at the open doorway and my heart seemed to freeze in my chest. I couldn't breathe. I merely stood there in the ugly uniform I'd worn to work after school forgetting everything else as I stared with disbelieving eyes. School. Work. Parents. Girlfriend. My whole life had seemed so simple before, but not anymore and some part of me knew it. Some tiny voice inside me resented having my world turned upside down and inside out. But most of me just felt ... numb.

"Wendy?" I whispered.

"Shhhh..." Mom pulled me back, out of the doorway, but not so far that I couldn't still see my girlfriend riding my dad's swollen erection.

Wendy's lithe 16-year-old body moved up and down slowly as she straddled my father's hips with her knees. She had her back to me, but I didn't have to see her pretty face. We'd been going out together for a year. We loved each other. I planned on marrying Wendy someday and we'd already talked about it. We still had two years of school left, but we were so crazy in love that it hurt sometimes. And now she had her virgin pussy wrapped around my dad's dick?

"She told me she was a virgin," I said dumbly, feeling dazed and I'd have fallen down if my mom hadn't been hugging me from behind.

"I know," Mom whispered, sliding her hands up and down my chest and stomach while we watched them together.

Her chin rested upon my left shoulder with her lips close to my ear as she spoke. I might have felt Mom's breasts pressed against my back, but I barely noticed anything really. Wendy's perfect ass moved up and down as my dad held her firm butt in his large hands. He'd pull her apart down there as he urged my girlfriend to ride him harder and faster. I could see her tight asshole puckered and rosy and moving in and out with every thrust of Dad's cock like she was blowing me a kiss.

"She hasn't been a virgin in a long time," Mom told me. "I only wanted to protect you, Jimmy."

Mom kissed my face and rubbed her smooth cheek against mine with a sad sigh. We watched my beautiful girlfriend arch her back and shake her raven hair with obvious pleasure. She gasped loudly and I could see her pussy clasped eagerly around my father's thick cock. Her pink sex seemed to be pulled outward as Wendy's greasy labia were dragged along the shaft. She would lift herself nearly completely, until I could see the prominent ridge of dad's cockhead, and then the girl would push herself back down as he rose to meet her. Every inch of my dad's long cock would sink inside her body and my heart nearly burst as Wendy would offer him a slow, delicious grind of her hips.

"Your girlfriend's a slut," Mom breathed. "I called her over and confronted her and ... she told me everything."

"Everything?" I wanted to close my eyes and turn away. I wanted to run from the awful sight, but I didn't.

"Wendy laughed about it," my mom told me. "She's been sleeping with half the boys in school, Jimmy ... even your friends"

"What?" I felt my eyes getting wet.

"My poor baby," she sighed, kissing my neck, sliding her hands down lower, pressing her fingers against my crotch.

Dad rolled the girl over, but they didn't even see us. They only had eyes for each other as Wendy put her long legs over my dad's shoulders. She giggled softly, murmuring words that I couldn't hear, and I had a perfect view of my dad's ass and balls when he found Wendy's eager cunt and drove himself inside her again. He pinned her to the bed with her knees nearly touching her shoulders and the bed bounced wildly beneath their fucking. The headboard banged against the wall as if they wanted to announce to the world what they were doing.

"Look at them," my mother said, massaging my cock through my trousers. "You're so hard, Jimmy. You still love her, I know. It hurts to see your girlfriend fucking another man, especially your own father."

"I love her," I whispered and my cock was hard and aching, but I didn't understand why.

"I know, Jimmy. I know." She kissed me again. "It hurts me too. Ever since you started dating her, all your father could think about was Wendy. He's always wanted to fuck her so badly."

"Mom..." I breathed, blinking as she tugged at the zipper of my pants.

"Shhh ... I'll help you," she promised. "I'll take care of you, Jimmy."

"What are you..." I swallowed thickly and glanced down to see her delicate fingers pulling my erection free.

"I brought them together," Mom said, wrapping her right hand around my cock and stroking me slowly. "I could have stopped it, but I love your father. I love you too and I helped him seduce your girlfriend."

"You did what?" I shivered as she rubbed her thumb around the smooth glans of my dick, spreading a thin glaze of precum over the sensitive flesh.

"It wasn't very hard to do," she sighed. "Wendy loves to fuck. She can't say no to a hard cock, can she? Look at her, Jimmy. See the kind of girl you fell in love with?"

"Oh God," I groaned, giving a small push of my hips as I tried to fuck my mother's fist. I wasn't thinking about my dick though, that was just my body on auto-pilot or something. I couldn't think about anything right then.

"He's going to keep fucking her too," she told me. "Even if you don't break up with the slut..."

"I love her," I choked, feeling my balls growing tight as my excitement grew.

" ... and you won't break up with her," my mom said. "Will you?"

"I don't know ... I can't..." I had to push my cock through her fingers, fucking Mom's hand as I listened to her soft words and watched the love of my life fuck someone else.

"And when you marry her, Jimmy," she whispered, teasing my ear with the tip of her tongue, "your father will fuck her every chance he gets and Wendy won't stop him."

"I know," I said, wincing as Mom had pulled my balls free with her left hand, rolling my sperm filled testes while she jerked me off and a steady, teasing pace.

"I won't stop him either," she admitted. "You'll have to keep her away from us when she's ovulating, Jimmy."

"W-What?" I blinked, holding the doorframe so tightly that my knuckles had turned pale.

"Wendy isn't on the pill..." Mom explained, pulling on my cock faster then, jerking me off in time with my dad's desperate thrusts.

His naked prick drove in and out of Wendy's creamy hole like a fat piston and I could hear my girlfriend gasping loudly, urging him to fuck her harder. The slapping of their sweaty flesh made my gut ache and my dad's hairy balls slapped the silky skin of Wendy's upturned ass over and over. I could see the thin froth of churned cum spilling from around their union. I could even smell the ripe musk wafting through the air and I had the unhappy suspicion that this wasn't their first fuck of the night.

" ... and your father won't wear a condom," she finished her thought and then let go of my cock just as I was about to cum.

"Ohhh..." I jerked with the almost painful sensation of being on the edge and not getting that last push. My cock bounced as a large dollop of clear precum appeared from the tip and dripped onto the carpet.

"I'm sorry," she whispered. "I know how badly you feel and I want to make it better, but ... my arm's getting tired."

"Mom..."

"And I need a little something too, Jimmy." She pulled at my shoulders, turning me around. "It hurts me too, you know."

"What do you mean?" I asked, looking into my mother's flushed face and seeing her soft blue eyes staring into mine.

"We can't really ... you know..." she sighed, " ... but we can comfort each other, right? We can go to your bedroom."

I might have tried to say something, to protest or just ask what and why and how any of this could be happening, but I don't remember. The whole thing felt like a dream as Mom led me to my bedroom, putting me on the bed where she'd read me stories and tucked me in a million times. Where she'd soothed me when I'd had a fever and woken me up when I'd been late for school.

Everything seemed to be wrong and confusing. Wendy had cheated on me? She wasn't even a virgin? My dad was fucking my girlfriend in our own house and my mom knew about it! She not only knew, she'd planned it. She'd set them up together somehow. None of it made sense and I felt feverish again. I felt like a little boy as Mom hovered over me, pulling my pants down my legs, removing my shirt and socks. She took off my boxers, smiling as my erection refused to go down.

"We can't have sex," Mom told me as she climbed onto my bed. "That would be wrong, wouldn't it? But we can still comfort each other, Jimmy."

"Comfort, yeah ... Uh..." I sort of agreed, helpless to do anything else as she snuggled up beside me and kissed my lips.

"I'm your mother and I love you so much," she breathed, reaching for my straining cock once more. "I only want to make everything better for my little boy."

"But ... Mom ... Ummm..." I lifted my hips as she slid her hand across my prick and found my balls, taking them in her hand.

My mother is an attractive woman, like I said, but I'd never thought of her sexually. All of my friends did, I knew that, but I couldn't ... at least not until now. Her blonde hair fell into my face as she kissed me and I felt her hard nipples through the satin nightgown she still wore. They were like tiny pebbles against my bare chest and Mom liked to rub them back and forth. Her tits were amazing anyway, full and proud, and amazingly firm like the rest of her tight body.

She spread her legs as she lay half on top of me and when I hesitated, Mom guided my hand between her thighs as the satin rode high around her hips. I'd never touched her this way, or any girl. Wendy wouldn't let me touch her pussy, never, not even once. I could play with her tits, but she'd told me she didn't want to risk losing her cherry to a finger. But Mom pulled my hand to her sex and I found her hot and wet and covered with soft pubic hair.

Mom's tongue parted my lips and slipped into my mouth even as my fingers explored the plump folds of her pussy. She sighed softly and pushed herself against my hand, spreading her legs even wider as I split her moist labia and found the inside of her sex like a moist furnace. I fingered my mom while we made out and she'd taken my cock once more in her hand so that we were masturbating each other passionately.

My other hand roamed her back and shoulders, around her slender waist and the gentle curve of her hips. Why my father would trade Mom for any other girl, I had no idea. I mean, she felt so good. She smelled so sweet and fresh and her mouth tasted clean as her tongue wrestled with mine. Mom was a beautiful, sexy woman and he was my dad, they were the same age. They should have been together just like I should have been with Wendy.

That's who I was really thinking about, I have to admit. Even while I kissed my mom and we played with each other in my bed, Wendy was the girl inside me. I loved her the way a boy should love a girl and I couldn't help but believe that Mom had to be thinking about her husband. She couldn't love me, not the way she loved him. That would be completely wrong and we both knew it. Mom knew it and that's why she wouldn't let us have real sex.

Wendy. God! I could see her in my mind, bouncing eagerly up and down on my dad's cock. I remembered how I could just see the swell of her tits as they'd move. The soft, pale sides of them jiggling while they fucked. She was one of the prettiest girls in school and I'd felt so lucky to have her. Even if Wendy wouldn't let me make love to her, even if I couldn't even feel her pussy through her panties, I'd thanked God for giving me a girlfriend like her.

"Wendy," I sighed into my mom's mouth. I loved her, I couldn't help it.

"Ohhh..." She lifted her head and gave me a sad smile. "My poor darling. You're thinking about her, aren't you?"

"Yeah," I nodded, rubbing Mom's pussy, my middle finger curled inside her while she jerked me off.

"Me too," she whispered. "He's fucking her right now. Your father's fucking your slutty girlfriend in my bed, Jimmy."

"I know, Mom."

"Let's do it a different way," she suggested and I didn't know what she meant at first, but I soon figured it out.

Mom moved so that she could lay on my chest and stomach with her legs spread and her pussy over my mouth. I'd never seen a real one before, not since that time me and Randy had watched his little sister change out of her swimsuit. We'd been about ten and she'd been five or six, so ... It had just been a curiosity and nothing else. Nothing sexy at all and what I remembered of the child didn't seem anything like the woman straddling my face.

I hesitated, staring at my mom's pussy lips as they clung together and formed a short, uneven slit from the dimpled bottom to the knot of pink flesh at the top. Her clitoris had to be there, I realized, and I tried not to imagine my mom peeing. That was actually my first thought and probably a stupid one, but I'd never even thought of kissing a girl down there before. Touching, sure ... But kissing a pussy? It isn't something most high school kids dream about, or at least I didn't. Especially not my own mother's! But then...

"Ohhhh..." I drew a deep breath as my cock found itself wrapped inside something warm and wet and soft.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.