Initiation Gang-bang

by Just Plain Jane

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: When Janey has to find the Initiation Stud for a sorority gang-bang, the college sophomore has little choice but to recruit the only stud she knows -- Her boyfriend!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Cheating   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Female   White Female   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Size   School   .

I sat sullen with discontent behind the wheel of my Jaguar XKE, an old convertible that my father had bought me for a high school graduation present. It was forest green, with a cream colored leather interior and a wonderfully powerful 12-cylander engine that demanded a tune-up every other month, but I loved that car. It was everything I wasn't. Sleek and sexy, pretentious and posh, and the envy of every other student on campus. A few of the professors, too. When people saw me driving by, I knew what they were thinking -- A plain Jane like me didn't deserve a car like that.

That's not why I was unhappy, but it is a pretty good metaphor. See, my boyfriend was the same way. Robert was tall, dark, and handsome and not just because I loved him, any girl will say that about the man she's going to marry, if only to be polite. No, he really was the hottest guy at college. He had a strong, muscular body that begged to be licked, kissed, caressed, and nibbled. His perfect ass might have been chiseled out of marble, but soft and warm at the same time. Broad shoulders and narrow hips, a washboard stomach, and just enough hair on his chest to hold the damp musk of his sweaty arousal and give a girl something to play with after a long evening of sex.

And Robert knew all about sex. Like a porn star, he didn't fuck a girl for two or three or ten minutes at a time. The man had been having sex his whole life, or so it seemed, and he could go for hours. As if God had decided one boring Thursday afternoon to create the ultimate expression of male glory, Robert had been blessed with beautiful sapphire eyes, a strong jaw and aquiline nose, and a smile that could melt the polar ice caps if he wasn't careful. A girl could get hurt if he gave her a look when she wasn't prepared for it.

She could get hurt riding his cock, too. A man like Robert, so perfect in every other detail, wouldn't suffer average in the penis department. His cock was six inches long when soft, and nearly eleven inches when angered. His balls were proportional, large and heavy with potent sperm as they hung low in a silky soft scrotum lightly furred with black pubic hair. My boyfriend was the complete package and he even came with a personality that belied his physical beauty. Robert wasn't a stuck-up asshole, although I sometimes wished he was. No, he was friendly and considerate, a genuine nice guy with a sort of empathy for women. He didn't know what we were thinking, but he certainly knew what we were feeling.

"You're mad at me, huh?" he sighed. "Look, Janey. You know I love you. You're the only girl in the whole world for me. I don't want anyone else."

"That's what you keep saying," I sighed.

"Come on." He smiled, but not too much, and slipped his left arm around my shoulders. "You knew when we started dating what I'm like. I've never lied about it, have I?"

"You're a slut," I told him, shrugging at his hand. He squeezed my shoulder, gently coaxing me closer.

"I know," he said. "I'm a cheating slut who can't keep his dick in his pants, but I always come back to you. Don't I? Huh?"

"Stop smiling at me," I told him with a frown.

"I love you so much, Janey, and I respect you," he continued. "Nobody else makes me feel the way you do and I think you're amazing."

"But all those other girls..." I pouted, closing my eyes as Robert cradled my cheek against his chest.

"I have needs," he reminded me in a soft, plaintive voice. "My cock was made for fucking. My whole body needs sex, Janey. I can't help it. I need a real woman to make me feel good, that's all."

"And I'm not a real woman?" I made a face and my hand went to his crotch, pressing against the bulging muscle trapped in his jeans.

"Of course you are," he sighed, kissing my limp hair. "Don't say that, but you're not like other girls. You're a virgin, right? You're saving yourself for our wedding night and I don't want to spoil it for you, for either of us."

I knew what Robert really meant. I wasn't like other girls because I wasn't tall and slender and slinky. I didn't have firm, upturned tits with nipples a man could hang his hat on. My ass wasn't a pert, heart-shaped Mecca where men came to worship the Goddess of Sex. I didn't have a face that anyone would remember ten minutes after meeting me. My legs were too short, my eyes were bland, and my hair was boring. My pussy was interesting, but only because I was the only girl in my sorority with a real, live, genuine hymen and Robert really did love that about me. It was one of the biggest reasons he loved me, because he wanted to marry a woman he could respect.

"What if I wasn't a virgin?" I asked, just to put a pinch of fear into the man.

"Don't say that," he quickly replied. "Those other girls..."

"The real ones?"

" ... they have gorgeous bodies, sure. They have awesome tits, full and firm, and their nipples aren't small and soft like yours, they're thick and stiff and perfect for sucking on."

"Don't forget their butts."

"Oh, yeah." He chuckled. "Real girls with real butts. Yours is okay, Janey, don't get me wrong, but a woman with a full, round ass bending over in front of me, just begging me to let her screw her tight asshole onto my cock? You can't compete with that. I wish you could, but you can't."

"I know."

"Some girls are just built to satisfy a man like me and some aren't," Robert explained. "You know, like when some long legged hottie puts her knees over my shoulders and pulls my cock into her tight, wet, pussy..."

"Especially if she's beautiful," I reminded him.

"Exactly." He nodded. "A sexy woman with a cover girl face, they don't ask a guy like me for sex. They use me, Janey. It's almost like they're raping me, you know?"

"Yeah," I sighed. "You don't have any choice."

"None at all," he whispered, staring into my eyes. "It's not that I want to fuck them, you know that. I wish I could stop myself, but I can't. When I feel her wrapped around my cock, pushing her tongue into my mouth, and scratching my back..."

"You're a slut, Robert."

"I really am," he agreed. "Can you ever forgive me?"

"I forgive you," I whispered, letting his tongue slip between the words into my mouth.

He kissed me deeply and I had no doubts about his love. That had never been a question to cloud my heart, I only wished he could control his body's desperation for pussy. Women did use him, but only because Robert let them. He didn't cruise the campus looking for sex, quite the contrary. My boyfriend tried so hard to avoid temptation, but women were drawn to him like bees to honey. It didn't seem very fair to me, but what could I do about it? We were madly in love and I'd known what I was getting myself into from the moment we'd met back in tenth grade.

"Do you want to go inside?" I asked, smiling and red-faced, and soaking my panties with girl goo after five glorious minutes of French kissing my boyfriend.

"We could skip it," Robert suggested, knowing that's what I really wanted. "How about a movie or something?"

"No." I took a deep breath. "They're waiting for us. I kind of promised we'd be there."

"Are there going to be any other boyfriends?" he wondered, eyeing the large Victorian house that served as the Lambda Pi headquarters.

"I don't think so," I admitted. "Men aren't really allowed at the initiation, but..."

"You volunteered me?" Robert made a frowny face. That's what I called it, because he looked like a petulant little boy and it always made my heart stutter. God! He was so cute like that.

"Well, they always get somebody and, uh..." I smiled sheepishly. "At least this way I'll know where you are. Right?"

"Janey..." He sighed, brushing some dirty blonde hair out of my eyes. "Do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"I'm not sure," I teased him, feeling my tummy doing flip-flops. My nipples throbbed and my pussy seemed to be melting, it was so hot and wet inside. "Maybe you should tell me again, just to make sure."

"I'm going to show you on our wedding night," he promised, pressing his hand lightly between my thighs. "Do you want to rub yourself off on me?"

"Yeah," I breathed. "I think I'd better."

"Come here then," Robert said, chuckling softly as he lifted me out of my seat. Jesus! He was strong!

I didn't weigh very much anyway, being a petite sort of girl, but my boyfriend held me easily, setting me down so I could straddle his left thigh. Robert squeezed my butt while we kissed, pulling my panty clad crotch against his thigh while I rubbed my tits against his chest. This was the only way I could get off, the only way he'd let me orgasm when we were together, by grinding my cunt against his leg. He wouldn't risk breaking my hymen with his fingers, or even with his tongue, although I didn't think that would be possible.

I desperately wished Robert would go down on me like he did with those other girls. Heck, I wished he'd tear my panties off and fuck me, but he wouldn't do that. My virginity was precious to him, a constant reminder that I wasn't like other women. I was smart and responsible, respectable and faithful. I'd never kissed another boy, not even once, and my boyfriend loved that about me. He boasted to his friends about how much he trusted me. They knew he fucked other girls, everyone knew, but he always came home to me and that made the humiliation bearable.

"Oh yessss..." I hissed between clenched teeth as all the butterflies in my tummy seemed to explode between my legs. I clenched my thighs against Robert's, grinding my virgin pussy against him like a bitch in heat, spilling my oily cum through my panties and into the denim of his pants.

"I love it when you cum," Robert told me, hugging my shivering body to his. "Do you feel better now?"

"I think so," I breathed, smiling and then giggling with the euphoria of pleasure. "I feel so empty though. We don't have to wait. We could get married this weekend and..."

"Janey..." He kissed my wet cheeks. I liked to cry when I came. "We already told our parents we were getting married after college, remember? We can wait. The anticipation makes it better, right?"

"Sometimes," I agreed, but not always. We were sophomores and I had to look forward to three more years of waiting. "I just want to feel you inside me."

"I want to make love to you so badly it hurts," Robert said. "Sometimes I think I'll just throw you down and knock your silly ass up!"

"Oh!" I giggled and he laughed.

"But then I think about how pure and innocent you are and all I want to do is wrap you up in my arms and hold you forever."

"Kiss me a little bit more," I whispered. "Please?"

"I might not be able to control myself," he sighed. "We'd better go inside. I really need to drain my balls now."

"I could suck it for you," I offered, reaching down to give his bulge a squeeze.

"Yeah, but..." Robert shrugged. "It's not the same. I mean, it's kind of nice, Janey, but..."

"You want a real woman sucking your cock," I sighed. "Alright. Let's go inside. I know what you need."

"Just don't be mad," Robert said, kissing me again as I climbed off his wet thigh. "It's not your fault you're not beautiful."

"I know." I nodded, smiling as if I didn't care. "You love me anyway. Right?"

"You know I do!" Robert smiled back at me and even if I wasn't a real woman and couldn't satisfy him sexually, I still felt pretty good about myself.


I'd joined the Lambda Pi sorority the year previously, as an eighteen year old freshman, largely because I was Robert's girlfriend. I had no illusions about that. The Lambda Pi girls were the elite. Most of them were cheerleaders and all of them were attractive, vivacious, and popular. I was none of those things, but being engaged to a man like Robert made all the difference. It's amazing how shallow some people are, and if I'm to be honest about it, capitalizing on my boyfriend's popularity made me feel pretty shallow, too.

Robert had joined a fraternity, of course, and naturally enough, he'd joined the Alpha Omega House. They were the college jocks and Robert had been a big football player in high school, but he'd decided to give that up so he could spend more time with me. Now he was just a regular student, or as regular as a guy like him could be, and happy just to hang out with the college players. They'd accepted him anyway, because Robert had always made friends easily. People liked him a lot and so they liked me, too. Or at least they were willing to pretend they did just so they could be around my boyfriend.

That's the reason I'd volunteered to bring Robert to my sorority's initiation. My sisters had insisted on it, actually, because they traditionally pulled a train on some hapless college stud they pumped full of Viagra. I'd been a member of the planning committee, so I knew looks weren't as important as size. The stud in question had to have a cock at least nine inches long and six inches in diameter, which sounds pretty thick, but it's really not. A Coke can is almost nine inches around, I know because I measured it. Lisa, one of my new best friends, had measured Robert.

"Okay. I'm going to assign Janey to finding the stud for this year's initiation," she'd told us at the first meeting of our committee.

"Me?" I blinked at her.

"Plain Jane?" Amy rolled her eyes. "We need a someone who can talk a boy out of his pants, not put him to sleep."

"Does she even know what a cock looks like?" Wendy wondered.

"You want to send a virgin out to do a woman's job?" Heather giggled. "No offense, Janey, but we need this guy wrapped around our fingers."

"We're gonna abuse him!" Wendy said with a grin.

"He has to stay hard for at least eight hours," Amy said. "That means a lot of little blue pills and a tourniquet."

"As soon as you tell a guy you're Lambda Pi, he's going to want to run," Heather predicted, and probably accurately. "Every guy on campus has heard the stories."

"Maybe I could find a masochist," I suggested, but in truth I had even less confidence in myself than my friends did.

"You're going to have to audition guys," Lisa explained. "Check out their cocks, you know? Take measurements and take them for a test drive."

"You mean..." I stared at her, feeling my cheeks growing warm.

"We have to make sure the guy will fit in," Heather agreed. "Did you ever hear about Brad?"

"No." I shook my head.

"About four years ago they got this guy named Brad to be the Initiation Stud," she told me. "He was cute, he was gullible, and he had a cock the size of Florida."

"That's big." I nodded.

"Really big," Wendy said with a knowing smile. "I've been to Florida!"

"What?" Heather shook her head. "Anyway, the guy was perfect. He showed up on time, took his Viagra like a good little boy, and didn't even complain when they put a ring around his cock. Brad's balls were going to explode before he ever pumped a nut into one of our sisters!"

"That's so cool," Amy said, grinning at Lisa. "Pump a nut."

"The only problem is that Brad turned out to be gay," Heather told me. "A raging, full throttle, lumberjack lovin', homosexual cocksucker, and it ruined everything!"

"He passed out," Lisa said, nodding sadly.

"Fainted dead away as soon as he saw his first vagina," Amy agreed.

"It isn't very much fun if the guy's asleep," Wendy sighed. "I'm glad I wasn't there."

"None of us were there," Heather told her. "And that's the point. We don't want our sisterhood to go through another fiasco like that. Do we?"

"No," we all agreed.

"We need a guy who likes girls," she said, looking at me. "One we can use, abuse, and loose once the initiation is over."

"A lifesupport system for a penis."

"Who won't pass out if he's tied down and used like a doorknob by seventeen horny girls all night."

"Someone who won't run to the cops just because we gang-rape the prick."

"Or to the dean," Lisa reminded us. "That would be bad."

"I hope he cries," Wendy said. "That's the best part."

"Yeah!" Heather gave her a high five. "That's always cool."

"So..." Lisa smiled at me. "Now you know what we're looking for. You've got all week to find him. Don't let us down, Sister."

"Uh..." I swallowed hard. "Okay."

Of course, Lisa knew I wouldn't spend my week chatting up college guys, arranging quick auditions in their dorms or maybe in the restroom, measuring their cocks and trying them in for size. For one thing, I was a total virgin and during my initiation, twelve months before, I'd only watched the other initiates fuck the stud. I hadn't even touched the guy, because I loved Robert and I had no interest in having sex with someone else. I'd taken some teasing about that, but nobody had tried to force me into anything.

Maybe that's why Lisa wanted to punish me this way. Every other girl in the sorority was gorgeous. They were all outgoing and confident, and any one of them could audition a dozen guys before lunch. I was plain old Jane and my unusual popularity didn't extend so far as to include seducing boys. I wouldn't know what to say to a guy even if I didn't look like a totally average, boring, run of the mill geek girl without the glasses. Of course, if I looked like my friends, I probably would have learned how to pick up guys back in seventh grade, like my sisters. My real ones, Julie and Jilly, they would pick up a guy at one end of the mall and dump him at the other end -- Just for practice! I'd seen them do it.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.