Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 27

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 27 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

The popularity of the Plush Buddies show caused us to add Tuesday night and a four o'clock Wednesday matinee to what had started as just Thursday through Sunday. With our basic audience being teens and pre-teens with parents accompanying them of course unless the children were bussed in which happened quite often, the shows started earlier, at seven instead of eight, and we only performed a matinee show Sunday which began at two. Thus Sunday night became our party night since we could recover on Monday.

Eva, Mikhail and crew and their movie making equipment along with Tom and the Beast and Whore Contingent as his housemates had dubbed themselves using Aleister Crowley mythos chartered a jet Friday evening in mid-January financed by Molly completing the round trip as late as possible on Sunday. The visitors wanted their wrap party, and including Molly and I meant it would occur after our Sunday show.

Saturday ended up fairly relentless. Everything needed to be shot that day. We started at daybreak at the high school in which my sister and I graduated. The school thespians along with a surprising contingent of jocks and cheerleaders brought in by the school's quarterback who happened to be a really good actor, a star of stage and gridiron, and had the ego expected of the BMOC but was actually a nice guy, managed to fill the locker lined hallways fairly convincingly. Molly even rented a couple of school buses and drivers for the outdoors scenes. What with paying the young extras and the extra incentive needed to rent the busses quickly, the film continued to be more and more expensive. Fortunately Molly could easily afford it. And she loved every minute of the experience, even the long delays for setting up scenes.

When Miss Hosumi ("call me Kay please," she insisted) introduced us to the BMOC praising his acting skills, Molly immediately added dialogue between him and Tom along with Linda who became the jock's girlfriend. The jock, Rich was his name, seemed surprisingly shy in Linda's presence. They knew each other from high school shows when Linda had been the small pond diva and Rich revealed his nascent talent as a sophomore.

"He has a crush on her," Molly commented to me. "Can you pull him aside and ask if he wants to fuck her? The premise that we view another's fantasy, Tom's fantasy, would have been incongruous in the film. We can make it hers!"

"She's essentially lesbian," I disagreed.

"She's not though. She hasn't found you in another boy. And she's horny for your cock on a less incestuous body."

"The bonding night," I nodded.

"Unh-hunh," she smiled.

"Okay, but I can't help feeling a little weird about pimping for my sister."

"Ask her first then," said Molly so I did.

My sister blushed but nodded. "Tom's got a nice cock," she stuttered. "Molly showed me a still."

"What about Rich?" I asked her.

"I always thought he was cute."

"He's got a crush on you."

"You mean I could have fucked him back then?" Linda giggled, glancing at the BMOC and catching him staring at her before looking shyly away. "He did always seem rather goofy around me though cocksure around everyone else," she realized. "Two cocks might make up for what I've been missing," she winked. "Ask him."

"You're shitting me," said Rich when I asked.

"Nope," I answered.

"You're shooting a porn movie?" We hadn't revealed that to anyone, including Kay. Months later, when Linda excitedly told Kay that the film had been completed and Kay insisted she wanted to see it, Linda confessed. It pissed Kay off. Linda convinced her to watch it. Even as explicit as it is, it's really a beautiful movie which lessened Kay's anger, even more so when she admitted knowing the truth would have prevented her participation in its completion.

Rich gazed at his longtime crush. "I ... I have ambitions, Joseph," he said. "Being in porno could upset them."

Catching Josh's eye, I waved him over to our little meeting. "He needs to be anonymous," I told Fanny's husband.

"I can make that happen," said Josh studying the high school stud.

"No one will know it's me?" Rich asked.

"Maybe your girlfriend if she sees it," Josh smiled and then leered. "I won't make up your dick, although..."

Rich looked slightly uncomfortable until Josh and I laughed. He laughed with us. He became more serious. "My girlfriend's here." Josh and I saw his mind traverse the possibilities ending in an evil smirk. "Fuck her. It's like an arranged marriage with her."

"Quarterback and head cheerleader," I surmised.

"And homecoming king and queen," he sighed.

I noticed his gaze bounce from a cute and petite blonde who he arrived with to a fairly tall buxom brunette who had been beside him when I ushered him out of earshot for our present conversation. Pretty but not as conventionally attractive as his girlfriend, she did have a presence and the possibility of a killer body under the loose sweater she wore, something akin to my sister's but even shapelier.

"Let me guess: Linda's replacement as high school diva?" I asked him.

"Hmm?" he said, distracted.

"The pretty, well endowed brunette."

Rich nodded. "Jennifer. We made out during rehearsal for last spring's musical. Unfortunately we both had mates at the time. Hers graduated and I'm still with mine. We're best friends, but always there's a pull, you know? Can I talk to her about this?"

"Can she keep our secret?" I asked.

"She's no gossip."

"Go ahead."

Josh and I watched him approach Jennifer and chuckled when he embraced and kissed her. Stiffened by the surprise, she soon relaxed and enjoyed the kiss. We glanced at an angry and less cute head cheerleader. After the kiss, we watched Jennifer's surprised face become thought filled as he whispered into her ear still embracing her. Finally she smiled and nodded and they exchanged whispers and then spit and the second kiss topped the first in intensity.

"If you can make me look different, I'll do it," said Rich a little flushed when he returned. "And Jennifer comes too."

"She's okay with you fucking Linda and Alexa?" I asked, watching his expression.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.