Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 26

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 26 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Luxuriating in the delightful haze of the aftermath of multiple orgasms, Clara and Fanny in particular left breathless and completely sated since the former and then the latter had been the focus of attention, both lost in a most comfortable unconsciousness and Alexa and I drifting there, Molly snuck naked into the well filled king size bed, kissing me before spooning behind Fanny spooning me. Fanny purred in her sleep. Molly had replaced Alexa there.

"Is Linda still in your room?" Alexa inquired in a whisper upon Molly's arrival.

"Unh-hunh," Molly whispered back. "Go join her."

They kissed. Molly and I chuckled quietly at Alexa's grin, big enough to be visible in the dark room.

"Thanks," Alexa said and quickly pulled on a clingy dress over her nakedness. Once covered she kissed both of us, grabbed her purse and a key to Molly's and my room off the dresser and rushed out the door, pausing only to ease the door shut.

"You pooped these two out," Molly noticed, her head held in her hand. I turned my head to meet her gaze.

She leaned over Fanny and kissed me. Her tongue entered my mouth and I tasted a new flavor of sweet musk that didn't taste quite right. "Must be the familial pheromones thing," I thought. Despite the incestuous and slightly off taste, it didn't bother me. In fact the proof that nature had provided sexual resistance to my beautiful sister actually pleased me.

The hand not supporting her head up reached across our beautiful French friend and lover and found my sticky and exhausted penis. "Did Joey enjoy himself?" she asked.

"He did," I told her.

"Good. They both needed him."

"Joey enjoyed taking care of their needs."

"Always up for good deeds."

"Not now," I whispered. She giggled quietly. "How's Linda?" I asked.

"Lovely," she answered simply.

"I'm proud of her," I said.

"She worships you."

"Why?"

"Damned if I know," she replied. She giggled and I chuckled. Carefully leaning over Fanny, she gave me another kiss, soft and loving, a kiss goodnight. Nothing needed to be verbalized. Relaxing against Fanny, she soon slept as did I.

Waking to the dark amber eyes of Clara delighted both of us. "Hey," she whispered. Before answering her, she kissed me ignoring morning breath. "Thank you for last night. It was incredible. I love you Joseph Solomon."

"I love you Clara Disalvo."

"I see Molly joined us. I'm glad."

"Me too," I smiled.

"Your turn," she smiled back and gracefully changed position, her lips surrounding my engorged glans. Seconds later, Fanny joined her. Climbing over Fanny, Molly brought her mouth to mine for an exquisite kiss. Her mouth moved to Clara's petite pussy while maneuvering the Brazilian to straddle both her and my faces. Molly moaned and I managed to spy the cause. Clara lapped Molly's pussy like a pussycat lapping up milk, the milk being Molly's sweet nectar which increased its flow with every lick and suck of her lips and clit, and petite but accurate fingers stroking her g-spot.

"Oh God," Molly moaned nearing orgasm, the words vibrating into Clara's pussy and against my adjacent lips.

"She's ready," Fanny decided. The two women joined together to guide Molly in straddling my hips and leading my glans to Molly's hot opening.

"Yes," Molly breathed at the penetration. Fingers stroking her clit and anus and my balls and shaft and anus added to our pleasure immeasurably. We clung together with only her hips shifting up and down on my fully embedded cock while continuing to bring Clara the pleasure of our tongues, me from below and Molly from above laving her anus as well as the perineum and the lower part of her vagina. Molly became distracted though. Her movement quickened to rapid short bounces as she panted, her breath letting out climbing notes until she squeaked louder than usual and shivered with pleasure, her pussy pressing hard against my pubic bone. I felt a tongue lapping my balls and the base of my cock and disappearing. I saw Fanny there winking at me as she drilled her tongue into Molly's anus.

My mouth still full of Clara's pussy, I worked her to completion, her head lifting, her back arching and her body trembling. My tongue felt her vaginal walls tremble as well. Quiet before, intent on giving rather than receiving pleasure, when struck by the explosive climax she yelled, "Shit, oh shit oh shit shit shiiiittt!"

Everyone knew when Clara climaxed, including neighboring rooms probably.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.