Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 23

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

In costume at the beach, watching Alexa and Joseph perform the pas de deux Clara had choreographed, filmed by Mikhal and his crew, my Brazilian twin's long penis swaying from Josh's fluffing, I asked Molly while she sat in her sexy elf costume, and stroked my dick, "You know nymphs and satyrs are all about sex: nymphomania and satyriasis. Maybe you should rethink the fantasy characters for the performance and for the kids."

"I know," she replied. "They're my favorites, but you're right."

"You make an enchanting elf, and covering your breasts and crotch it would make a charming creature."

"Two elves maybe? Maybe an elf and a gnome."

"What do they represent? I mean, are they children or childish like the characters or are they omnipotent, guiding the goings on?"

"They're representatives, like parallel figures set in the world of a fantastical forest realm. Something about the natural world and the modern world sharing the basics of love and friendship and the fragility and the vicissitudes inherent in relationships."

"Like archetypes."

"Yeah. But somehow the elves, or maybe fairies, because they're more magical and the whole fairy dust and everything, they observe the goings on and make fun of them."

"What fools these mortals be."

"Yeah. Like Oberon and Titania, except I don't want them to be King and Queen."

"Maybe the dancers could be children learning from the King and Queen."

"We could have voices of maturity guiding them or reprimanding them or causing them to rebel."

"Literal or like the Charlie Brown mature voices without words but with some musical instrument?"

"I'll think about it," said Molly. "Your cue." The pas de deux ended with Joseph standing holding Alexa as she slid her pussy down his chest and abdomen ready to be impaled. Before I could stand, Molly slid my cock into her throat. "Now you're ready," she said roughly when my cock emerged glistening and dripping spit. It got damper moments later when I replaced Joseph and cameras recorded Alexa descending on my cock.

"Oh fuck I love your cock," moaned Alexa.

"The better to fill you with my dear," I replied and began lifting her by her butt and impaling her further. I could hold her only so long, so we descended onto the sand, her butt landing on a discreetly placed cushion to separate her genitals from the sand.

"So good ... So good," Alexa moaned. "You fill my hole ... you make me whole ... Just the way ... I needed ... My sweet fucking ... Savior!" No more dialog, she panted and groaned her pleasure and I grunted mine. The beach around us became active with fucking: Tom, a knight only in a chain mail blouse fucking doggy style the fair maiden Fanny in a loosely tied corset and very long blonde wig while she ate out Molly the elf who sucked on Pixie Clara's clit and pushed her tongue against the cock of an old friend with benefits actor of Clara's named Al dressed in leprechaun garb fucking Clara doggy style. On the other side demon Mikhail and witch Eva madly fucked against each other, Mikhail the giant treating the petite Eva like a rag doll as he pounded into her. Her gasps and groans sounded like pure pleasure to me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.