Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 21

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

In Rio de Janeiro, our second stop after Mexico City, using the reverse summer in the southern hemisphere to bring busloads of children to the show, Molly had an epiphany. Actually two.

Along with the Plush Buddies costumes, Molly had shipped the fantasy costumes from the porno movie. She actually wore the elf outfit when out in public. In Mexico City she dressed Alexa and I in nymph and satyr outfits and we visited the Aztec ruins in them and even stole a threesome with exhibitionist thrills. And Alexa performed for us, dancing in her beautiful and sexy outfit and attracting tourists to her bit of solo improvisation. Her body moved so exquisitely it took my breath away.

In Brazil a guide found an incredible deserted tropical shore in which to frolic. Molly's epiphanies came from watching Alexa in nymph costume dance even more enticingly on the secret beach unseen except for Molly and Fanny and I and the guide, and then in satyr costume I attempted clumsily dancing with Alexa until we were fucking on the beach.

"You move like a dancer," Molly asked during the sandy fuck the lovely and sexy tour guide who wore a clingy one piece bathing suit high at the hips and low to show full cleavage, twenty-one, smart and amazingly graceful with a tight young body, her tits just large enough to be buoyant on the edge of sagging. "Are you?"

Stunned by the fucking in front of her, she mumbled, "Uh ... Yes."

"Don't worry. You don't have to join them unless you want to."

"Uhm, I have a boyfriend and ... I don't think it would fit. He would tear me apart with that."

"It's beautiful isn't it?"

"God."

Molly chuckled. "I'm asking because I wondered if you knew of any male dancers tall like Joseph who could fit into his costume."

"Mmm yes. Joseph. He is quite stunning."

"Yes he is."

"No, I mean Joseph Molina. I had a crush on him but unfortunately he is ... how do you say ... queer?"

"Oh ... well ... we could work around that, the magic of movies and everything. You think he might be free for awhile."

"I think so. His company, it is in hiatus and, well, I heard he is upset. His lover left him."

"Too bad. A lover might have been useful. Could you contact him for me? I promise he will be paid quite well. He speaks English?"

The guide, Clara nodded. "His lover was English."

About then according to Molly, Alexa and I climaxed together. Fanny in scanty pixie costume applauded.

"Maybe you could accompany us anyway as translator," Molly suggested noticing Clara's breathing, glazed eyes and tongue moistening her lips.

"I ... I am happy with my boyfriend. But is he not your boyfriend?"

"He's my life, Clara."

"I don't understand."

"I'm rather unique I guess. I love him beyond reason and we both love those two incredible women. Why they love us, I don't know."

"Your boyfriend, he is a good man?"

"The best."

"And you are a good woman."

Molly smiled and nodded. "You sure you don't want to join us?"

"No," Clara said and they both laughed.

"Horny?"

"Very."

"You should hurry back to your lover then."

"Please."

But Molly being horny as well, the trip back became delayed. Molly sat on my lap in the passenger seat rubbing her butt effectively on my growing penis and bringing my hands to her breasts and pussy. In the back seat, Fanny licked my cum mixed with Alexa's sweet nectar as they enjoyed a sixty-nine. Suddenly Clara swerved off onto a small road and stopped.

"I have to see it again!" she growled.

"What's going on?" asked Alexa from the back seat.

"Joey Longfellow has mesmerized another one," Molly explained.

"I won't fuck, but I want to touch."

"Unzip him and guide him into me," said Molly.

Before she set my cock in place, she leaned over and kissed it and stretched her lips over the glans and polished it with her tongue. "Fuck," I exclaimed. Her hand rubbed vigorously.

"I can't fuck it," she moaned, finally placing the glans at Molly's lips and Molly descended with a groan. Clara's hand remained rubbing.

"I have a substitute," said Alexa, unzipping her shoulder bag and pulling out the black version of my cock. "Let me make it wet for you."

"Jesus Cristo!" Clara exclaimed watching Alexa send nine thick inches down her throat.

"All yours," Alexa said roughly, handing the spit saturated dildo to the tour guide who swiftly pulled aside the suit from her puffy cunt lips and shoved it in inches at a time.

Alexa and Fanny leaned over the back of her seat and kissed her neck and ears and pushed fingers under her top, eventually pulling the straps down to release her incredible firm b cup tits for easier access.

Panting, she gazed wide eyed at Molly and I as Molly leaned forward and pushed back, her head an inch above the dashboard. One of my hands busy with Molly's nipple, the other with her clit, her passion sped up the fuck. Clara timed her thrusts with Molly's descents. I could see the dildo glisten and her nectar frothing at her pussy lips. Soon both of them climaxed, Molly with her patented squeak and Clara with a quiet moan and a shiver.

Taking over, gripping Molly's hips, I stared at Clara's body, smoothly muscular with her perfect pale breasts hovering deliciously over a firm tanned belly, the one piece falling to her waist, her highly expanded little pussy, a small exclamation point of dark bikini waxed pubes, her expanded pussy drooling around my doppelganger cock, her darkly tanned face, cute and sexy and blushing and quite beautiful, and the vision helped drive me to orgasm along with pulling Molly rapidly up and down my cock. The intensity of it created a miniscule gap between Molly's first orgasm and her second which occurred simultaneously with mine.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.