Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 20

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

It took a severe bout of morning sickness to get Fanny's confession. Hearing her violent barfs and seeing her sweated brow when she emerged from the bathroom worried me terribly. We'd spent a lovely night together sharing massages and making love, a peaceful commingling of hearts and genitals except at the end when it became rather intense and almost violent. Fanny sprang from the bed at sunrise waking Molly and I up, her hand over her mouth, already heaving and dashed to the toilet.

Embarrassed, she sat beside me, my hand wiping away the sweat from her brow and shaved head. "We should take you to the hospital, Fanny. I'm worried. I've never seen you sick."

"I ... don't need to go to the hospital Joseph," she said, looking worriedly at Molly who nodded.

"You have to tell him now," said Molly. "Otherwise he'll tear his heart out with worry or carry you to the doctors."

Fanny sighed. I asked, "Why don't you need to be checked out? You sound really sick."

"I'm not sick, Joseph. I know what's wrong. Please don't hate me."

"Never. I could never hate you."

Another sigh and she said, "We'll see. Joseph ... I'm pregnant."

I was gobsmacked. If anyone knew how to avoid pregnancy, it was Fanny. She took the Pill religiously at precisely 8 every night so as not to forget. And aside from adult film work and me, she insisted on rubbers. "How?"

Both Molly and Fanny chuckled, the laugh easing Fanny's tension a little. "How do you think, dummy?"

"I mean..."

"Joseph..." Fanny avoided my eyes.

"Sit on his lap and stare into his eyes," Molly insisted.

"I..." Fanny looked pleadingly at her.

"Do it."

Resting her delicious bum on my thighs momentarily, she stood again and requested, "Move forward a little so I can hang my legs, okay?" I did and she returned to sitting crosswise on my lap. Her hand combed through my hair as she stared into my eyes. A smile appeared and it grew. Looking down briefly her hand moved to my hand which she grasped and led to her belly. Her eyes returned to mine.

"It's yours, Joseph. You made him. We made him."

"What?" My hand lifted off her belly. She returned it to it. I rubbed, staring at the hand and her belly. "Why me?"

"I want a baby more than anything Joseph. You were the only choice. I don't know if there are genes for a good heart and soul, but intelligence and beautiful eyes and height and a strong and healthy physique and the most beautiful penis in the world, well there are genes for that. I can't rope you in as father, but I don't think that will be a problem."

"But ... I love you Fanny," I replied slowly. "I always have. But Molly's my soul mate."

Knee walking behind me, Molly pressed her breasts against my back and spoke into my ear, "She's part of us, Joseph from nearly the beginning of our relationship. Yes she has Josh and he will be the immediate father. He needs her too much. But we'll remain close as long as she can stand us."

"That'll be a long time, Molly," Fanny smiled and leaned in for a kiss, backing away quickly, her hand covering her mouth. "Not a good idea," she chuckled.

"You knew?" I asked Molly.

"Do you remember a month or so ago I told you Fanny had something to tell you and wouldn't let me? Something very important?"

I thought about it and remembered and nodded. "First secret. How could I forget? It bothered me. I understand now. But why didn't you ask me?" I addressed the last to Fanny.

"Mostly because I wouldn't take no for an answer. I'm stubborn like that. But I'm sorry about making Molly keep a secret. I probably shouldn't have mentioned it, but..."

"We were negotiating if I remember it right," Molly reminded her.

"Negotiating?" I asked.

"For time and exclusivity. For you," said Fanny.

"That's a persuasive argument to make, rather intense, wanting my baby."

"It wasn't like that," Molly responded. "She wants a piece of you, maybe a fairly substantial chunk, but not all of you. She wanted to be with you alone, without me, but only that night or occasionally. She said she'd retain you in a way even when not with you. That's when she admitted her desire to have your baby, to retain your sperm and your gene pool I suppose. You didn't understand Fanny that I already knew I could trust you whether alone with him or sharing him with me."

"It's true, my love," Fanny smiled, "but how did you know? How could you be certain?"

"We're all so transparent, aren't we? Honest to a fault. Alexandra too. Your honesty told me you had no hidden agenda. And Joseph told me when he first told me about you, about how you avoided monogamous relationships like a lioness avoiding a cage. But this pregnancy, hiding it, it wasn't easy. I know how much it bothered me, but for you..."

"Why do you think I'm so giddy," Fanny giggled. "I feel 100 pounds lifted from my shoulders. And Joseph hasn't even accepted his fate yet."

The girls looked at me, waiting. "You promise to let me help raise him?" I asked Fanny.

"Bien sur, " Fanny replied. "Of course."

I smiled and hugged her. She straddled me and hugged me tighter. Molly hugged both of us from behind me. Tit flesh pressing on both sides and Fanny's dampening pussy heating my crotch and my cock expanded. Fanny felt it and began rubbing her pussy against it. Hopping off, she dashed to the bathroom. "Mouthwash," she explained. "Get him ready, Molly. Time to celebrate motherhood!"

Pulling me onto my back and straddling my face, Molly grabbed my erection. "He's ready already," Molly yelled before sucking my glans. Humming in pleasure, I dampened her pussy with my tongue generating her own dampening mechanism.

We brought each other to a high plateau. I felt the tingling in my swollen balls spreading through my body to my head and out to my fingers and toes and heard Molly's quickening breath, heavy with moans. Lost in the pleasure and the pleasuring, I didn't hear Fanny's approach and Molly's sweet ass blinded any view beyond it, so when I felt one liquefied orifice become another, the complicated interior of Fanny's wide yet actively tightening pussy, it caused even more intensity to the tingling. I sucked and licked more aggressively on Molly's clit and my two fingertips rubbed more vigorously on her g-spot and I felt the spasms and tasted the pungent release of Molly's nectar and heard the tightened squeak suddenly muffled by what I presumed to be Fanny's mouth.

I gentled my caresses to allow her to recover while Fanny's expert interior pinched my cock within and intensified the fuck. Releasing Molly's mouth she let Molly's face rest on my abdomen where moments later it shifted and I felt a tongue along my shaft when it appeared out of Fanny's cunt, its location suggesting Molly licking our French beauty's clit. Then a finger found its way to my asshole and inside, going deeper and stroking at a different, slower rate from Fanny's cantor turning to a gallop.

Returning to the feast of Molly's saturated pussy, I gave as good as I got from the two ladies. Fanny's bouncing provided more friction than I could resist, and with a giant suck on Molly's clit triggering her own orgasm I fired liquid bullets into Fanny's occupied depths, occupied by my son.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.