Plush
Chapter 17

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Moans filtering through the walls from the guest room next door to Fanny's bedroom where Molly and I had passed out awoke me sometime in the middle of the night. My hand found Molly's soft breast. I tickled the nipple with my palm. My groin pressed against her butt. Molly muttered, "Mmm," in her sleep. I found moistness begin to slick her pussy when I reached around to fondle it. Quietly strumming her clit, she responded as if talking in her sleep with quiet moans and my name. I angled myself to squeeze my penis between her thighs, my fingertips guiding my glans to her moist lips and inside. I kept to short, gentle, shallow strokes, relaxing against her, one hand gently squishing her breasts while the other casually strummed her clit.

"Joseph," she muttered again. "Oh God," she added just as sleepily and then, "Fuck me."

As commanded, I stroked deeper. I only knew she had awakened when her right leg lifted and bent, opening her pussy more to me and allowing me deeper. Also she began pushing back with each thrust.

Soon our moans--and both of us became surprisingly noisy--echoed the moans continuing next door. A most definitely Russian sounding shouted orgasm made us chuckle, but we soon announced our own exhilarating conclusion, me with a grunt and Molly with a raucous squeal. Panting became quieter until Molly breathed steadily returning to sleep. I lost consciousness soon after even before my penis had completed its softening and shrinking and fallen out of its warm and wet and cozy home.


At 6:30 am nobody but Molly and I should have been awake but greeting us in the kitchen after our shared shower quickie was the most beautiful woman ever to appear unassembled. Her lovely black pubic hair crowned pussy peaked from underneath Fanny's too short nearly transparent robe.

"I made coffee and bagels," said Alexandra pleased with herself.

"I hate you," Molly frowned benignly, giving the young Russian beauty a kiss on the lips. "No woman is allowed to look so gorgeous this early in the morning. Do you agree Joseph?"

"Yes, but I don't hate you for it," I said, kissing Alexa. She prevented a quick retreat and the kiss lasted nearly a minute. My cock rose to the occasion and her naked pussy pushed against it and rubbed.

"Mmm," she moaned within the kiss.

"Did you two enjoy yourselves last night?" asked Molly, distracted with putting a schmeer of cream cheese on her toasted bagel.

"Yes. It was wonderful!"

Both Molly and I chuckled at the exuberance of the young woman. Alexa actually blushed. "She's ... skilled," Alexa completed. "Do you mind if I use your boyfriend as a chair cushion?"

"Not this morning," Molly answered straightforwardly. "We don't have time for a second shower when his shaft finds its way in your cute little pussy."

"Ah well," Alexa sighed, sitting beside me and stroking my cock poking out from under my boxers.

"Ooh," I moaned.

"Be nice, young woman," Molly chuckled.

"I just ... I need ... a cock ... his cock. I dream about it."

"Hey, I waited thirty years, my dear. You can wait a little longer."

"When are you guys done rehearsing?" Alexa asked, her eyes bouncing from our faces to my cock.

"We're meeting Sonja and Anna at the sound studio," I reminded Molly.

"Cool," said Alexa.

"Have you guys gotten together since Saturday?" I asked.

"Just by phone. She's been pretty busy."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.