Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 16

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Fanny had been right about the mansion. Dark, dank and haunted, it perfectly represented the horrors the protagonist experiences within her frightened soul.

Arriving last, I was surprised to see Eva. She hugged me after Alexa hugged and kissed me. Catching my surprised expression, Mikhail, with his malevolent grin, explained, "She wants to play the evil step sister."

"Really? I said, glancing between her and Fanny who would be her mother in the film and the similarities couldn't be ignored.

With an enthusiastic nod, Eva told us, "I've always played the sweet girl with a lusty, easily seducible heart. I always wanted to play against type. And the whole sweet persona made the possibility of working on a Mike Hell production slim at best."

"Not to mention the rough sex and the abusive tone," said Mikhail. "Face it little one, my films freak you out."

"Maybe, I mean in terms of me performing in them."

"Have you two ever approached each other about working together?" asked Molly.

"Never," they replied simultaneously. "Even the most submissive of my characters have a dark agenda," Mikhail added. "I didn't see it in her."

"But I've always loved your work," said Eva. "I love that you bring depth to the usually shallow world of adult film, even if it's a perverse, dark depth. Atmosphere. It's so cool. And I project myself into your movies, Mike. I imagine myself being degraded and being the degrader. And I'm convinced I can do it, maybe better than the other actors you've used."

"That's not saying much," Mikhail grinned malevolently. "If you're up for the challenge I might just enjoy ripping away your sweet demeanor." He glanced at his cast and nodded. "Yes, I think this will be fun."

"Whatever floats your boat," said Molly as Holly.

They had a brief staring contest, Molly challenging him to call her out. He chuckled, losing I suppose as he shook his head. "I could say the same about you ... Miss Goodhead, but I won't."

Introductions were made, and there were several. The mansion residents consisted of Samantha, Tom's girlfriend—a pretty California blonde true, but the ring in her nose and the stud in her tongue and indentations of her blouse in the vicinity of nipples suggested something less tame than that—and the raven haired and pale and petite and cute Megan, the owner of the haunted mansion, who outdid Samantha in the piercing department by quite a bit and her arms bore multi-color tattoos--I recognized Aleister Crowley looking at me just below her shoulder—and her boyfriend Nils—a mix of African, Caucasion and Asian creating a young man too pretty to be straight, though he clung to Megan's side most of the time and they traded discreet and less discreet rubs.

Also, along with Eva, Mikhail brought his two closest collaborators in filmmaking including Ryan, a former porn stud like me, but a generation before, who had paid his way through USC film school doing adult films and became Mikhail's cinematographer. An athletic build in his youth had sunk into fat, and he was a rather rotund and slovenly 5'10" man with stringy dark hair.

Mikhail also brought his script girl who turned out to be a script boy. Opposite to Barb's production, Mikhail preferred his staff to be exclusively male. John Sun (I thought he was known only by his last name until I saw credits for "director's assistant" and the name became clear to me) wore thick glasses and a pocket protector with various colored pens, but in contrast to the nerd look he was well dressed and coiffed and flirted relentlessly and stared continuously at the females. A graduate of UCLA with a Masters in literature, the skinny little reddish blond man pursued screenwriting without success until his unremitting horniness combined with his talent when he hooked up with Mikhail several years before, a chance to fuck a variety of starlets and a chance to collaborate on scripts, editing them down and flushing them out with scrupulous talent, created the perfect job. Though unsung in his collaborations, getting his dick wet by a variety of talented cunts and mouths was reward enough for him.

After introductions, Megan led us into a dark room she called the smoking chamber. A large hookah with four hoses obviously gave the room its name. Many photos filled the room, including Crowley portraits and psychedelic trompe d'oieul and various stills from Kenneth Anger movies including "Innaugartion of the Pleasure Dome," and "Invocation of My Demon Brother."

Everyone participated in the smoking except Molly, though just being in the room probably got her high. I swore Megan must have stuffed an ounce of excellent hash bud into the bowl.

The tour that followed suggested it might have been home grown since a small greenhouse attached to the back of the mansion contained thriving marijuana plants as well as a cornucopia of odd flowers and other growths, many, such as poppies and morning glories invoking drugs. Orchids tended to look like parts of bodies or bat wings. A plant Megan pointed out proudly was a corpse flower, blooming very rarely and the flower smells like a corpse when it does. What looked like a gardening shed in the corner attached to the house turned out to be where they grew mushrooms of the magic type of course.

Touring the rest of the mansion brought us to the two rooms we thought would work perfectly for the movie: the master bedroom and Alexa's room. Being the focal point of the film, we gathered in the latter room.

"Holly, would you go through your scenario for us?" asked Mikhail once we settled. "I had John Sun copy some of the dialogues and monologues you faxed us."

"They're ... sketchy," said Molly.

"That's okay, my dear. I want to get a sense of character and some shot ideas. Why don't you hand everyone their parts, John Sun."

"Uhm..." I began. "We're missing the father."

"I'm playing the father," said Mikhail.

"Cool," I said, thinking him perfect: scary and physically similar to Alexa. I caught a delighted look on Eva's face sitting beside him, looking up at him. When he looked down at her, I saw fondness. "Interesting," I thought. They pressed together at the hips.

"The introduction establishes Alex as a pathologically shy student trembling in the presence of high school students," Molly began. "Fanny picks her up and brings her to Holly's psychotherapy office where Joey surprises her by joining the session, explaining Hollywanted help. I figured we could improvise the session, a straight dialogue between the therapists and Alex.

"I know you wanted me to avoid describing shots," Molly interrupted herself. "And I tried to do that with the scenario, but I'm probably going to get more specific when I'm describing it."

"That's fine," Mikhail smiled. "You probably have the film in your mind."

"I kind of do."

"That's good, Holly. It'll look different. But you might have some insight that I won't see unless you bring it to me. Don't worry. Just do it as you see it, okay?"

Holly nodded and continued. "The next scene begins like most of the shots comes from Alex's POV. She's in La La Land, her fantasy world. Joey approaches her slowly, a satyr. His penis is erect. His eyes are full of desire. He's stroking his cock. Alex reaches out for it.

"A voice from behind her, my character giggles. 'You're not ready for that, little girl, '" Molly says in character.

"But I feel ready," Alexa moans.

"The camera shows Alexa masturbating. Her fingers dig beneath her white panties and push through her blouse to play with her breasts," Molly continues. "She's wearing a school girl uniform. 'You're just a confused little girl, not ready to be a woman, '" Molly finishes in character.

Joey: "I have a big treat for you, my beautiful nymph."

Alex looks up at Joey. He looks past her. A closeup of Holly's hand touching Alex's shoulder. A close up of Alex grimacing. She pulls herself into a fetal ball. Her thumb enters her mouth. Holly, made up to look like a nymph, sucks in Joey's cock. Alex's mouth on her thumb copies Holly's mouth on Joey's cock. It transforms into a long narrow cock. Pulling her panties off, Alex masturbates, rubbing her clit. Joey licks Holly in a sixty-nine position. Alex's fingers become lips and mouth. Joey and Holly reverse positions. He kisses her and fucks her. Alex imagines being fucked. Flashes of Joey's and Holly's fuck transforms them. They morph into humans.

Feminine laughter breaks the illusion. La La Land transforms into reality finding Alex in her room fucking herself with a unicorn horn and kissing a baboon's ass. The evil step sister Eva, wearing a similar school uniform, taunts her.

Eva: "I knew you were a freak Sis, but this is ridiculous."

Alex yelling, tossing aside her toys and curling into a fetal position: "Get out!"

Eva pulls Tom, wearing a school blazer, into the frame. Alex cringes when she sees him. Eva tosses a notebook and a school book at her step-sister.

Eva: "Do my homework, you pathetic little scaredy-cat. I'll be busy entertaining. Cute, isn't he? If I don't get an A, I'm telling your Daddy what I saw. He'll put you in a padded cell, you freak, just like you deserve.

Tom with kindly concern: "Are you okay?"

Eva spitting: "Of course she's not okay. She's a fucking disgusting freak. You have better things to concern yourself, namely me and my ... needs."

Alex notices Eva's hand stroking Tom's manhood creating a lengthy lump in his trousers. She licks her lips.

Tom: "What about your parents?"

Eva: "Mom's off at one of her meetings saving the world."

Tom: "And your dad/"

Eva: "Step Dad. Don't worry about him. I'll probably leave the door open a little so he can get off, the old fart."

Tom: "That's creepy."

Eva shrugging: "No, it shows he's got good taste."

Tom: "Cocky bitch, aren't you?"

Eva: "Hey stud, you got a hard-on for me, don't you?" POV shows Alex continuing to stare at his bulge and his eyes taking inventory of her face and body. Eva pinches his cock, noticing his glance at her step-sister. "She's a loser, a dweeb and a sick little freak."

Tom: "Why are you so mean to her?"

Eva: "Wouldn't you be ashamed to be stuck in a house with ... that?"

Mikhail interrupted, "What do you think about cutting in here with a fantasy, Holly? Like in 'Incident at Owl Creek Bridge' or Cocteau's 'Blood of a Poet' it would occur in an instant in real time but would last for the length of a fuck. Tom could become a Robin Hood figure rescuing the fair damsel from the clutches of a cruel Princess or something, killing Eva and getting his reward with a suck and a fuck.

"I like it," smiled Molly. "Maybe Joey could help. He could hold Eva down and fuck her mouth or ass while Tom and Alex make love. Choke her to death with his cock or something. Maybe auto-asphyxiation until she cums and dies."

"And then he could fuck Alex while Tom fucks her ass for a DP scene."

"Sounds like your cup of tea," Molly smiled.

"It does, doesn't it," Mikhail smiled evilly back. "You got that John Sun?"

"Got it boss. I'll work on it."

"So, in that instant, when reality returns," I added, "Both Alexa and Tom would be cumming. We'd show a stain enlarging in Tom's pants."

"And I'd be screaming, 'You'd better be getting that back up for me motherfucker, ' and pulling Tom away from my step-sister with an aggressive shove," Eva chuckled.

"It's getting late," said Mikhail. "How about we just describe the rest of the movie briefly. Next time we'll go into more detail."

Both Molly and I yawned garnering laughter. "Good idea," I said, pulling Molly into the space between my legs, her back against my chest. She tightened. "Make this quick, my love," I whispered, nibbling on her earlobe. "I want to ravish you as soon as possible."

Loosening up, she pulled my legs together and wriggled her ass against my hardness, feeling proof in the space between her fake butt cheeks. I felt that space warm and dampen.

"Okay," said Molly, ostensibly all business as she proceeded to outline the rest of the movie, but her wriggling on my lap had a subtle rhythm like a very slow fuck. "The next scene begins with Fanny at a sexual abuse counselor meeting which she serves as organizer. It has just ended and a cop flirts with her asking questions while she's distracted by her phone with Alexa's name on it not being answered. She excuses herself from the flirting cop and is seen driving while calling Joey.

"We return to Holly's psychotherapy office. Inside the office, Joey's inside Holly fucking her doggy style on the couch. Holly answers Joey's phone in mid fuck.

"The conversation establishes the sexual history between Fanny and Joey rekindled with Holly a willing participant. That becomes obvious when Fanny bursts into the office, grabs a strap on from a closet and oils it and shoves it into Holly's posterior while Holly sucks Joey back to life. Once stiff again, Joey penetrates Holly's pussy for a DP scene.

"Back at the mansion, Mikhail masturbates watching Eva and Tom fuck. Eva winks at him and licks her lips while gazing at his cock. Her screams of completion mask Mikhail's grunt as he ejaculates into a handkerchief. Eva hops off and catches Tom's cum shooting at her mouth.

"Would you excuse us a minute," Molly said suddenly, hopping off my lap and grabbing my hand. "I just thought of something I need to tell Joseph in private before I forget again." Pulling me to my feet, my cock on display under my pants, she tugged me out of the room and down the hall to the last door. Inside, as soon as I shut it behind me, I saw Molly quickly remove her dress and her fat suit and position herself on hands and knees on the single bed. "Fuck me!" she demanded.

Pulling off my shoes and my pants and boxers, naked below my hips, I hopped behind her and guided myself into her drooling pussy. My hands positioned at her hips, she used her hands to rub her clit and twist her hanging nipples.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.