Plush
Chapter 12

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 12 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"Joseph," said Molly quietly, her hand distractedly fumbling with my hangdog and cum sticky penis, her other hand holding up her head situated near my genitals as she lay beside me on her side, me on my back, and Fanny in a mirrored position to her on the other side of my body absently fondling my overused testes. We hid on the edge of a hill overlooking the magical coastal rock formations of Big Sur becoming lit by stars and a full moon just rising in the East and casting moon shadows on the formations.

"Hmm?" I answered, absently stroking her smooth, naked thigh.

Immediately after sunset we had flung away the picnic food off the large blanket and tore off our clothing and kissed a three way kiss with tongues hovering within the triangle of lips. Holding down my arms to prevent any return fondling, Molly and Fanny made love to my body from head to toe and fingertips, caressing everywhere. Eventually I blasted my cum up into Fanny's pussy while feasting on Molly's. The ladies concentrated their caresses on my flaccid cock, Fanny's cunt saturated with both of our spendings became my repast. Once at full stiffness, Molly rode me for at least a half hour, halting a couple times to enjoy body shaking orgasms before my final cum of the evening spawned her final one as well. All of us afterwards luxuriated in the post orgasm bliss along with and more profoundly the culminating exhaustion of a weekend of marathon sex.

"I want you to drop me off at home."

"Moi aussi," said Fanny.

"Okay," I answered.

"No objections?" asked Molly without malice.

"I understand," I said. "We've been nearly constant companions for the last 48 hours or so. Neither you or I, Molly, are used to companionship, let alone the relentless companionship we have enjoyed."

"I have enjoyed it, Joseph," said Molly. "Pretty much every minute of it. Even being third wheel at Sonja's I loved watching your working mind, your creativity in full bloom. It made me so happy that I would be experiencing it myself frequently in the future."

"Speaking of which," I said, "we're going to be collaborating constantly from now on. In fact we'll need to plan our days to squeeze in rehearsal and song crafting and adult filmmaking."

"I sketched it out at Sonja's," said Molly. "While you two brainstormed, I slipped out and called Mike Hell and recited the scenario over the phone. He's excited. And we figured out a schedule for him."

"Really?" I said, impressed.

"You don't mind me taking over your life?"

"My life has improved a thousand fold the moment I set eyes on you, Boss," I told her.

"I figured after a day of rehearsal," she explained, "we'll work through dinner on our songs, either at Sarah's studio or ending up there."

"You mean your studio," I reminded her. "Didn't you pay off Barb's lover's debt and aren't you paying her salary?"

"Maybe, but unlike you I'm not her boss. It's Sarah's baby. It's her engineering genius that makes it what it is."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.