Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 11

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Though my vast bed tempted me, especially the lingering scents from the earlier mini orgy, I resisted. I pulled out a joint and smoked it to a roach while changing and gathering another set of clothes, stuffing them into my ratty old nylon backpack. The buzz revived me, so I headed out, got into my beautiful Mabel and headed to Fanny's apartment.

Using a key to enter her building felt weird but somehow right. I'd been buzzed in several times, being a guest, but the key suggested how much deeper our relationship had become. It made me smile, especially since my soul mate encouraged it.

I found them nestled together in Fanny's king sized bed, a sheet hovering over their hips, their breasts on full display as Fanny spooned behind Molly. Stripping naked, I climbed onto the bed, carefully lifting the sheet over the three of us. I lay sideways facing Molly, whose eyes opened and smiled along with her mouth.

"Joseph," she whispered roughly.

I kissed her mouth, delighted in her lack of fear. "Sleep my love," I said quietly. Her eyes closed and her breath steadied.

Less than a minute later I joined her in la la land.

Sometime later I awoke to Molly's exasperated voice telling Barb she's all grown up. The call ended. I returned to unconsciousness.


"Wakey Wakey Joey Longfellow," I heard as my body bounced from the owner of the voice jumping on the bed like a preteen. Annoyance evaporated instantly when my eyes met Molly's and I saw her wide grin. Her cute summer dress flying high enough to flash her pale pink panties didn't hurt.

"I could get used to you being the first thing I see in the morning," I said.

"What morning?" said Molly, her fist resting on her hip in mock annoyance as she stood over me "It's way past morning."

"Sorry," I said.

"Don't be. You need your beauty sleep. And speaking of beauty," she said as she pulled away the sheet, displaying my piss hard on. Lowering herself to her knees, she gave the glans a kiss.

"It's hard in order to keep me from pissing the bed," I explained.

"Come on then," she said, pulling it and me out of bed and into the neighboring bathroom where she held it over the toilet.

"You better lift the seat and release me. Your holding it isn't going to help me piss."

"Try," she said, lifting the seat.

I did and I succeeded. She seemed delighted by the event, even the wilting.

"Shake off the last drops," I suggested. She giggled while shaking it.

"A penis is so much more fun," she decided. "Did you ever write your name in the snow up in Minnesota?"

"Piss drunk in my misspent youth?" I shrugged, remembering flashes of late night lakeside keggers. "Probably too dark to tell what I wrote, let alone stable enough to spell."

"But you got drunk with friends, didn't you?"

"I liked getting wasted, but in the end, as school trailed off into oblivion, I saw my parents reflected in me and didn't like it. You didn't miss all that much, Molly."

"I guess I don't really regret it. I had my imagination and I worked at it."

"And got rich from it."

"If we're in Minnesota in the winter, I want to spell my name with your piss. 'Molly Heart Joey.' You'd let me do that?"

I chuckled. "Sounds like fun."

We washed hands together under the tap, giggling like silly teens. She seemed delighted in the fun.

"Come on," she said, pulling my hand to follow her out of the bathroom. "You have to tell me what you think of our scenario." We headed to the dining room where Fanny greeted me with a pretty smile, her sexy body as usual barely hidden in a peignoir and wrap. I kissed those smiling lips. She pulled me down when I threatened retreat and we exchanged tongue. My cock began to bloom.

Hearing a plate drop on the table, I broke the kiss only to find another set of lips covering mine and another tongue to play with. I sat within the kiss and Molly sat on my lap, our lips rarely parting. Her squirming butt grew my penis further. When the kiss ended, she sighed. "I'm too sore, lover. I could crawl under the table and..."

My kiss silenced her. "I'm probably too sore myself," I said at its end.

"Eat your Reuben, Joseph," said Molly, remaining on my lap. "We made it and coffee fresh for you."

As I ate, Molly and Fanny excitedly presented their scenario, Fanny adding notes from my questions and their own ideas.

"Wow," I said at the end of it.

"Do you think Mike will like it?" asked Molly.

"He'll love the dark kinkiness of it, the weirdness and the intensity and the nightmarish, violent sexual set pieces."

"But..." Molly encouraged me.

"He'll hate the sentimentality at the end."

"It's necessary," Molly complained. "It's the only reason it exists: to become free of fear and illusion, of hiding behind those fears, and becoming completely naked and making love at last."

"I know," I said. "And he'll do it, but I wouldn't be surprised if he found a way to edit it out. I just wish Cronenberg did porn. He loves flesh prosthetics special effects."

"Who is Cronenberg?" asked Molly.

"Ooh, I love his movies," said Fanny and bounded away. "I'll show them to you," she said from the family room.

"You have Videodrome?" I asked loudly.

"Of course. And Existenz and the Brood and the Fly and Naked Lunch."

"Come on, Molly. We're about to have a festival of dementia."

"Sounds fun," said Molly.

We walked hand in hand to the family room where I sat in the middle of the overstuffed leather couch, giving room for Fanny to join me on my right, Molly of course nestling at my left. We began with Videodrome, David Cronenberg's first big cult success. As it began I remembered I needed to make a couple phone calls.

"Go ahead," said Fanny. We both alighted from the depths of the sofa.

"You should pause it," said Molly.

"No mon petit chou," said Fanny. "I will make popcorn and Joseph will call our new Russian friends and invite them over, n'est-ce pas Joseph?"

"Yes. We've seen it many times. We'll join you soon."

Molly smiled and nodded and began watching the disturbing cult classic.

By the end of the Cronenberg festival, surrounded by five beautiful women, the young Russian beauties sitting on pillows in front of the sofa through most of it, Alexa translating for her two friends, the film, Existenz, had become background to an orgy of flesh. Fanny provided two dildos, long and thick of course, and her vibrator to add to the number of cocks. Mine, protected by condoms, came inside the wonderful tightness of Anna, this time her ample butt occupying my lap—in fact until the end the women fucked me there—and a much looser Sonja who made up for the lack of friction with ferocious and athletic abandon. At the beginning of the orgy, Fanny treated me to her brilliant blow job. Between fucks, Alexa and Molly showed off their deep throat capabilities. In the end, desperate for penetration despite her vaginal tenderness, Molly had Alexa oil up her anus, thrusting fingers opening her up, and after I fucked Fanny to a loud groaning orgasm, I finally got off the couch and knelt behind Molly, her cheeks spread obscenely by Alexa, and with fascinated audience of Sonja and Anna, I reamed out my beloved with slow loving strokes, my lips occupying her ears and neck and my hands caressing her hanging breasts. Fanny crawled beneath Molly, her mouth sucking Molly's clit while Molly sucked hers. Eventually lust took over and my strokes increased in speed and power until slapping flesh equaled the volume of the movie. "Faster. Harder," Molly encouraged me until her orgasm caused her sphincter to throb, tightening and restricting movement, and the throbbing was enough to bring forth my final ejaculations of the evening. It truly was a climactic climax. Exhausted and still inside my lover's rectum, I tilted us to the side, collapsing in a way to not threaten Fanny. The ecstasy we achieved seemed to affect everyone. We became a shifting mound of naked flesh with quiet moans and murmurs and purrs emanating from it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.