Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 8

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

Deciding to shower and change into some old clothes, I left Molly and Fanny to explore my humble abode, an efficiency that appeared even smaller because of the clutter. Every inch seemed to have something occupying it: my many books and magazines covering everything from every era of theater to film studies to Oriental and Western philosophy to poetry to pulp mysteries and science fiction; at least a couple hundred CDs and over a hundred DVDs; a medium level entertainment center including a small wide screen TV; my laptop; a small loudspeaker and amp and two electric guitars (an old Silvertone and an even older Gibson Les Paul that I spent too much on) and my Ovation acoustic with pickups; and a small closet so stuffed with clothes I took the door off. While showering, my ladies explored everything with the soundtrack of my CD playing and with a DVD featuring me and Eva silent on the television.

"Take your time," Molly had told me, so I did; washing everything thoroughly including my hair and shaving, brushing my hair and teeth and generally making myself as clean and fresh as possible. By the time I emerged from my bathroom, the ladies had made themselves at home on the bed, Molly on top of Fanny in a sixty-nine, fingers doing most of the work as their heads tilted towards the wide screen where my penis thrust doggy style inside of Eva.

Molly noticing me first, her head farther away but at an angle to see me enter, demanded, "Take off that towel and fuck me."

"You sure you're not too sore?" I asked.

"Her pussy's drooling for you, Joey," said Fanny before sucking Molly's clit.

"Yes Joey! Fuck me!" Molly moaned.

Tossing the towel on the bathroom floor, my cock bounced with my heartbeat, each rise engorging it further. "Fuck my mouth first!" Fanny demanded. She leaned her head back and opened her mouth. We had done deep throat in just this way a couple times.

Having spread herself wide, her knees up at chest level, Molly kept her feet out of the way when I knee walked on the bed until my cock hovered over Fanny's head as it continued engorging at a heartbeat pace. Fanny took hold of my shaft and aimed the glans between her wide open lips. Pressing in a slow continuous motion, I felt the unbelievable pressure of Fanny's throat, pushing all the way in until my balls encountered her forehead. Three strokes later, I finally pulled out, my cock coated with saliva, her eyes tearing. She led my now painfully hard cock to the aforementioned drooling pussy where I again pushed steadily inside, the way slickened by both Molly's prodigious nectar and Fanny's abundant spit.

"Oh God yes!" Molly moaned loudly. She must have felt my grip on her ass because she asked Fanny, "Can he tear the damn fake ass off?"

"Yes," Fanny chuckled. "Do you have any talcum powder?" she asked me.

"My make up case in the bathroom."

Molly teased her pussy lips and her clit with her tongue, sucking and kissing it before telling her new friend, "Okay, go get it."

"Meany!" Fanny complained but giggled immediately.

I began stroking deeper and harder into Molly, clutching harder at her butt cheeks as well, fingers digging in and tearing away the latex. Seconds later, Fanny helped me tear away the last of the enhancement, pouring talc on the sticky surface, making it smooth. I thanked her with a prolonged, tongue teasing kiss before she slipped back under Molly and tongued at our conjoining, her fingers cradling my balls as they moved quicker with the quickening thrusts. My finger at last dug into real flesh, pressing into her soft yet muscular butt, middle fingers meeting at her anus where they teased at the entrance and soon one entered. Molly moaned louder.

"Fuck," Fanny gasped. I saw why. Molly had sank her face into Fanny's wide open pussy, her mouth engulfing the top part and Fanny's clit, her moans most likely vibrating there, increasing Fanny's pleasure. "God," Fanny purred, writhing under Molly.

We worked each other towards orgasm. Though distracted by the abundance of pleasuring of every sense, taste and sound and sight and smell and of course touch, like Molly's delighted and delightful humming on Fanny's cunt we managed to use the escalating pleasure to increase the pleasure of the other two. It came to a head when Molly growled her orgasm, vibrating even more intensely on Fanny's cunt, driving Fanny into bliss, which accompanied her own growl on my balls and her middle finger thrusting deeply into my rectum and hooking onto my prostrate sending me over the edge ejaculating semen against Molly's cervix. As my ejaculating throbs quieted, I felt the last of them surrounded by the vibrating and convulsing walls of Molly's tight pussy as she sustained an orgasm that lasted nearly a minute. By the time it abated, Molly had become as soft and inert as the latex had been, the intensity of the orgasm having shut down consciousness.

When she stirred, her face lying sideways on Fanny's hairless pussy, she expressed barely louder than a whisper the power of the sex we all three had experienced: "Wow."

At that point like a drill whining as the bit plunged into the ear cavity destroying a most languorous moment, the land phone rang. And rang and rang. Only then did I notice the answering machine flashing rapidly suggesting a multitude of messages. A new one began.

"You'd better be dead or something Joe or I'll kill you myself," shouted a familiar voice over a background of loud music and many conversations. "Constance called in sick, and you didn't even bother doing that. I'd fire you're fucking ass, only right now I need you, goddamnit! If you're there, pick up the fucking phone!"

I did. "I told you last week if I got the part I'd quit. I told you yesterday I wasn't coming in because I got the part."

"That was yesterday. I let you celebrate. You didn't say anything about today!"

"Like I said, I put in my notice tentative to my success. I succeeded."

"I thought you'd give me two weeks notice. You're my most trustworthy employee. Now this!"

"Look, Daryl. Nothing personal, but I don't give a shit what you think about me as an employee. It's not like I'll need your recommendation to gain another shitty little bar waiter job if I ever need one again."

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.