Plush
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"Hungry?' she asked shyly once I closed the outside door behind me. The living room we entered contained simple comfort, lightly furnished and without ostentation. I followed her to the large kitchen equipped with fancy matte steel clad fridge and stove and copper pots and pans hanging low enough over a prep island for her to reach. There was room even for a thick rustic dining table to which her gesture guided me to sit.

"Starving," I smiled and sat.

She busied herself pulling down a copper frying pan and extracting two clear mixing bowls and a bag of prewashed lettuce from the large refrigerator. The container she poured into the heated pan brought forth the delicious sweet and spicy odor of Vietnamese cuisine. Arranging the lettuce and small thin threads of carrots and the thinly sliced cucumber she scooped from the other bowl onto two plates, she avoided contact with me. I let her shyness take over, but hoped for a return to her brave sociability.

"Molly?" I broke the silence. "Something to drink?"

She looked at me, her eyes tense and pooling tears. I smiled at her, trying to communicate my support and friendship. It seemed to help. I thought of something that might encourage her relaxation. I stood and removed my jeans, leaving the navy blue boxer shorts tented and stroking the tenting pole.

It worked. She smiled and licked her lips. "I'm sorry. There's rosé in the fridge." She opened a drawer and pulled out a corkscrew. When she handed it to me, her eyes riveted downward, I let her touch my cock, moving the fabric up enough to reveal my circumcised glans. She knelt down and kissed it. Rising back to her feet, she smiled up at me. "Better ... finish the food."

I nodded, but carefully guided her petite hand to my hard-on and lowered my mouth to hers. Her mouth didn't shy away. Its warmth warmed me and hardened me further. She even met my tongue when it encountered hers in her mouth. "Oh Joseph," she muttered when our kiss ended. A serious expression communicated nothing but love. And no tension marred the look. "Fix me a glass?" she smiled, ending the moment pleasantly.

"Wine glasses?' I inquired.

She pointed at a cabinet and her arm continued around and embraced my shoulder as her mouth lifted to mine and she gave me a sweet and gentle and quick kiss on my lips. I reached past her, pressing my thickness into her belly. She moaned quietly.

Uncorking the bottle at the table, I poured the fragrant pinkish red liquid into two wine glasses and carried them to her where we tapped glasses. "To new friends," I toasted.

"More I hope," she added. "Much more."

"I hope so too," I said, smiling into her smiling eyes as we sipped the delicious wine. "It's wonderful," I critiqued.

She nodded. "It's my favorite."

"Thank you for sharing it with me," I said.

"Of course," she replied. "Now sit. It's almost ready."

I sat and watched her finish the meal. She poured the meat into each plate of veggies and pulled open a cabinet drawer and pulled out fried noodles and added them to the plates. She brought them to the table, setting one plate in front of me and the other in front of the chair to my right.

"Chopsticks?' she asked. I nodded. She darted to a drawer and brought out two sets of ivory sticks. Another drawer held maroon cloth napkins. At last she sat and smiled at me. "Mangez my ... Joseph."

Soon after beginning to eat, the placement she chose beside me made sense. While her right hand manipulated the sticks to bring the delicious salad to her mouth, her left swept down and grasped my cock, pulling much of it from beneath the shorts to enjoy its naked texture. Not as dangerous as being masturbated while driving, the immense pleasure distracted from the more subtle pleasure of her lovely meal.

"Oh," I moaned after a particularly piquant twisting squeeze. "You're making it harder to enjoy my meal."

"It is harder," she giggled, then pulled my seat sideways, the chair legs squawking in complaint on the tiled floor, and pushed her seat away behind her and knelt. Her mouth engulfed my glans immediately. I felt her velvet tongue circle.

"Fuck!" I muttered.

Her beautiful green eyes smiled up at me. Her hands reached at the elastic waistband of my shorts and pulled down. I lifted my butt to allow them to be pulled off. The cool seat didn't bother my naked posterior because her lips and tongue and hand working expertly on my cock felt too fucking good. Both hands worked me, the second lifting and gently caressing my balls. Then she did something I only thought porn stars could do. She sent my nine inches of hot, sensitive flesh, 3 ½ inches in circumference, past the back of her mouth and into her throat, rising and falling in the incredibly narrow space thrice before she lifted it out of her mouth to breathe, spittle dangling between my glans and her lips.

"God!" I exclaimed in wonder and unadulterated pleasure. Her eyes continued smiling, but dewed with potential tears. She continued the deep throat strokes between more modest but still immensely pleasurable strokes until the last entrance into her depths caused me to yell, "I'm going to cum!"

Releasing my cock from her throat, her mouth wide to regain breath, her lips tightened just below my helmet and her hand stroked deliberately and expertly from base to her lips, squeezing out my orgasm which hit me like a lightning bolt, causing me to lift up into her mouth. She rose with it, keeping her mouth in position as I pumped forth cum with nearly painful throbs, her fingers massaging the throbbing balls as they released their abundant contents. The smiling eyes kept contact as she swallowed her mouthful of semen, showing no distaste for my flavor. Not all of my spurts ended down her throat. A little of the cream slid from the corner of her mouth, down her chin and dripped slowly to the floor.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.