Plush - Cover

Plush

Copyright© 2011 by Maxicue

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Joe, a former porn actor with a famously thick and long penis auditions for a children's musical where he meets a pathologically shy and fearful woman. She has seen his cock in movies and wants it. Soon she wants more than just his cock and he wants her too. Their intimacy helps alleviate her fears.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Mult   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Orgy   Size  

"Where to, boss?' I asked semi-humorously. She was my boss after all.

"Home, James," she responded with mock regality.

"Whose?" I asked.

"I suppose you live in an apartment," she asked.

"The best an itinerant song and dance man with his first gig in over a year and a waiter at a rock and roll club where the clientele rarely tips more than a quarter can afford. In other words enough to stretch out and sleep and little else."

"That's a lot," she said, her eyes sweeping over my long lean body. I shrugged and smiled. "Take the next left," she ordered, making her choice.

Being L.A., it took us awhile to drive south of the city to the quaint and affluent town of Huntington Beach. During the drive we talked.

"What happened back there?' I asked almost immediately.

It took awhile for her response. I waited patiently. After relentless lack of success patience kept my head and hopes up.

"I'm not autistic," she began, "although it had been an early diagnosis. I ... People frighten me."

"Why?"

She sighed. "I wish I knew. I've never really had any friends since I can remember except for Barb. I had a couple brothers growing up but they were years older than me and mostly self-involved. Maybe I took attention away from our parents and they resented me, but that must have been before any memories took hold because my parents weren't exactly emotionally open. My home lacked warmth to say the least. I guess I was an accident and the way my father treated me I'm not sure if he was involved in the accident. My mom, she's a flirt I guess. They divorced way too late I think and living with the tension before that was like walking on eggshells. I was a curious child in that I stood apart from others and observed, like I was studying them, you know? And I liked to read and occupy myself in a private world much livelier than the real world."

"And Barb?" I asked.

"She's my savior," Molly replied with a grin. "Really! She's always been a big girl and I've always been a little mouse. When her family moved to Orange County when we were 10 she tried befriending me immediately. At school at least since we lived several blocks away. But I ... Like everyone else she scared me. One day a group of older bullies decided to have fun with the shy little girl and she ... she punched the biggest one and gave him a bloody nose! After that, I guess it impressed me and excited me that bit of bravado and violence for my safety, and she became my only friend. She developed other friendships, mostly the drama queens and I mean of both sexes. Our friendship was separate though, although one of the boys I took a fancy to. He was tall and skinny like you. And he definitely wasn't a queen. I'd notice him glancing at me. Barb told me he asked about me. But of course I couldn't even say hi without wanting to run and hide."

Molly's face reddened. "Barb thought David was kind of cute too and we built a fantasy about sharing him."

"Are you and Barb... ?" I began to ask tentatively.

"Yes. She's a lesbian, Joseph."

"And..."

"I love her like a friend, my only friend. We discovered sex together at about fifteen and when she tried the male sex..."

"With David?"

"Unh-hunh. I watched, Joseph. Isn't that terrible? I watched when they made out. I hid in her little closet when they kissed and touched each other and gradually moved to touching naked skin. She wanted me to join them. It was our fantasy after all."

"And did you?"

She gripped her lower lip cutely with her upper teeth and nodded. "When I saw his ... hard penis ... so long and lean and eager ... it ... it called to me. The first time when she rubbed him to orgasm I came just watching it spurt and him shiver. It was then that Barb knew she would be exclusively lesbian. While it thrilled me, it did nothing for her. The smell she told me actually made her a little sick.

"So when she relented to my pleading to see it again, she let him ... perform cunnilingus, which she enjoyed somewhat but not as much as ... when I made her cum. Seeing his cock stick up like a flag pole and Barb ambivalent about stroking it made me emerge from hiding and take hold of it. He didn't know it was me at first since Barb covered his face with her pussy. It felt incredible. I wanted him slippery so I took it in my mouth. I guess he figured out another female was there. The heat and hardness beneath softness blew me away. I loved it. I kissed it and licked it and sucked it into my mouth. My lips gripped it and stroked the ridge of his cock head while my hand rubbed lower. My other hand stroked my hot little cunny. I studied everything about his genitalia: the small slit and the pulpy head and the sharp ridge and the veins and the tube along the bottom and the balls sitting helplessly in the flesh sack. Everything. He came once fairly quickly and I experienced his tart flavor which I didn't care for much, but bringing him back to hardness thrilled me even more. I shied away from his eyes, though a glimpse showed his appreciation. His hands ... I don't know even if he touched me because I was so engrossed in experiencing felatio. Maybe hands on my face, but it could have been Barb's. Nothing lower. Only my fingers inside me, making me cum. When he came again I joined him, not minding the taste as much. And then I ran home, too afraid to confront anything but his cock."

Her eyes stared at the lump made by my fully engorged penis trapped painfully in my jeans. Her thighs rubbed together in libidinous excitement. I could smell her in the closed car where the air conditioning kept us from the outside heat.

"You're really big, aren't you?" she asked me, continuing to stare.

"Yes," I told her.

"Can ... Can I see it?"

"Too dangerous. You can touch it through my pants. And ... You can masturbate if you want."

"Okay," she whispered, pulling the skirt of her pretty pale red summer dress up past her hips and removing her plain white bikini panties.

"Give me your panties," I ordered. Wide eyed she complied and I placed them under my nose smelling her sweet desire. "Delicious," I murmured.

Moving beside me, her chest pressing against my side, her nipples brushing up and down, she gazed at her hand measuring and squeezing my hidden hardness. Tempted to let her release it from confinement, her touch already distracted enough to keep me from relenting. But I wanted to feel her nakedness, to stroke her, to bring her to orgasm. My right hand reached around her back and grasped her soft round butt cheeks. The dress fabric in the way soon moved when she pulled it from between my fingers and her butt. I loved the heat there and the smooth skin and the slippery dampness between her cheeks and the small backdoor hole and the slickness of her cunt lips and the liquid flow of desire and the rigid pin of flesh which made her moan loudly and the textured area of her g-spot which I rubbed with my thumb while my fingers squeezed and massaged her clit between them.

Her left hand free while her right hand continued exploring my hardness, she rolled and twisted and squeezed her nipples through the thin summer dress. Her fingers squeezed harder and rubbed more vigorously on my penis while her moans deepened and her breath quickened.

"Cum for me, Molly," I whispered into her nearby ear. "Fill my hand with your sweet nectar."

She rode my hand like she'd ride my dick, writhing and rubbing both my cock and her nipples harder. Her mouth moved to my ear where she suckled the lobe and breathed hotly into the opening making me quiver with desire. I fought for awareness of the road and the many cars around me and managed somehow to find focus.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.