Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 9 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

I promised the end to my first fun with Frank and Bill.

Frank was at the door collecting the take away we had ordered and I was sat opposite Bill, giving him a blatant view up my skirt as we watched the DVD.

As Frank walked in I thought he was going to drop the food on the floor! He saw me sitting in the chair with my legs spread wide enough to give Bill a clear view right up my skirt.

"Jesus Anna" he said as he re entered the room..." Bill can see your knickers love!"

"I have no complaints" laughed Bill as he sat forward to make it obvious he was looking straight up at my thighs and knickers.

"Sorry Frank" I blurted..." I was getting carried away with the film, sorry Bill I didn't mean to embarrass you, I just noticed you looking at my legs a bit and thought I would give you a little treat!"

"I love treats" was Bills response..."especially if they are lovely treats like this" he replied. " Do you always dress so sexily?" he asked...

"I'm glad I did today" was my tarty reply..." Seems to be having the right effect"...

"You look fucking so sexy in stockings" Bill told me... " A right cock pleasing sight"

Frank had taken the food through to the kitchen and re-entered the living area, casting a glance at the TV screen as he did so. I remained seated with my legs in the same position. Bills cushion was now off his lap and an obvious hard on was straining at his trousers.

The girl in the film was now on all fours, her pussy full of one cock from underneath her and the other guy about to enter her from behind up her arse.

"Oh the lucky so and so" I said, nodding to the screen..."Shes getting a good sandwich from those two"...

Bill looked quickly at the action, then back to me..."She certainly is Anna"..."have you ever had two like that?"...

I replied, smiling at Frank as I said so " Oh yes when I was younger Bill, I had a few fun times with more than one bloke, I was a right greedy bitch!"

Frank could now make his move as he sat down...

"I hope you don't mind Anna but I'm rock hard from watching this and also from seeing you like that", he nodded at my legs still widely spread...

"We better turn this off or else I will have to excuse myself to take matters in hand"...

"Me too" agreed Bill..." I'm stiff as a poker here and I need to sort it or let it calm down..."

I knew this was my chance to either cool things off, or to accelerate things a bit...

I put the ball in their court..." Well I don't mind if you want to watch and play with yourselves, if you think you wouldn't get embarrassed at all. I'm game for it ... as long as no one else finds out about it!"

"Really?" asked Bill..." would you not mind if we did it in front of you?"

"As long as you don't mind if I do too" was my response...

They both smirked at me, Frank with his knowing look and Bill smiling like the cat who had just got the cream...

Bill was first to say anything, "Jesus Anna, I would love to if you really want too" ... I smiled at him, sat slightly forward in the chair and really opened my legs wide. This time there was no hiding it, my skirt crumpled up to my waist line almost, my full stockinged legs were on show and my knickers were clear for him and for Frank to see...

"I am game Bill, can you not tell?"

"I fucking can now!" he exclaimed sitting up bolt right " You appear to have a bit of a damp patch on your knickers already"

"Well I did tell you I may get a little wet and warm down there" I replied..." I've been leaking cum from my pussy for ages Bill, I'm soaking down there"

Things then quickly hotted up. They both sat back, unzipping their trousers and letting them fall to the floor. they were both sporting massive hard ons in their respective underpants...

I stood up, unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. I sat back down just in my blouse, seamed black stockings, white knickers and black heels..." I may as well make myself comfy" I said ... I then began to gently rub the front of my knickers, my legs spread wide on the armchair, as I watched the action on screen. The girl was now sucking both guys off and the cum was about to explode from both cocks...

"Oh she gonna get a good mouthful" I said as I watched and rubbed my clit, my second cum was nearing so I slipped my left hand down and pulled the gusset of my panties to one side.

Bill and Frank were both still playing with themselves inside their underpants, their cocks straining at the front of them ... both alternately looking at the screen and then at me ... I placed one, then two fingers of my right hand up my sopping wet gash and began to finger fuck myself in a steady rhythm. I moaned as I did so to try to create an even more erotic effect...

"Fucking hell" Bill said..." What a gorgeous fanny you have Anna"..." Thanks Bill" I responded ... continuing to slowly pound my ever gaping hole with now three fingers..."I'm so fucking horny from doing this"...

Frank then joined in ... playing along..." I cant tell you how often I've dreamed of this" he said..."seeing you like this, god your legs are so sexy"

"You naughty so and so" ... I said to Frank, playing along with the charade, I hooked my left leg up on the arm of the chair and began to really pound myself..." Look at her sucking on those two, the lucky bitch" I said..."shes gonna get some right good mouthfuls of spunk, the jammy so and so" ... I was now keen to try and see if I could move things to even another level...

I slipped my fingers out and stood up..." hope you don't mind but I need to get an easier access to myself" and with this I slowly stood up, rolled my knickers down my legs and then stepped out of them. This now left me in just my blouse and bra and my stockings and heels..." Do you two not need to get easier grips on your cocks?" I asked...

With this Frank took the lead..." I cant believe I'm doing this but hell I may as well", he stood up and slipped his briefs off, then slipped his socks and shoes off. His cock was purple, throbbing and solid...

"Oh Frank, that's a beauty" I said rather dirtily..." I bet you have never had many complaints with that in your pants"...

"Shit" ... Bill exclaimed and he also stood up and repeated Franks actions, his cock was bright red at the end, really swollen around the glans and I could see pre cum glistening on his helmet end...

"Might as well join you both" he said..." What a pair of legs Anna" he commented to me..." Thanks Bill, glad you approve ... and that's a nice cock you have too, looks really hard and stiff ... just the way I like them" I said as I retook my seat. I then hooked my right leg up over the arm of the chair, spreading my legs as wide as I could and offering a full frontal view of my gaping twat to the both of them.

On screen the girl was now getting a heavy load of spunk shot over her lips and face from the first guy, whilst the big, black cock on the second guy was being wanked furiously in front of her..." Lucky bitch" I again exclaimed as I worked away on my fanny with three fingers and the other hand rubbing over my blouse as my nipples stiffened ... The two of them were now wanking their aching cocks slowly, each stroke being met with a groan or a moan...

"Look at her getting all that lovely spunk" I again repeated ... come on Frank take the hint I was desperately thinking to myself...

"Do you like spunk?" Bill asked, looking intently at my whirring fingers and legs akimbo as he said so ... now was a chance I thought...

." Oh I love to suck cock Bill and have always enjoyed cum in my mouth or face ... most of my girlfriends do as well you know ... like the feel of a good hard cock growing in their mouth, it gives us a lot of control"...

Frank took this as the opportunity it was meant to be..." Its ages since I had my cock sucked on..." he said ... the lying bugger!! he had emptied his balls all down my throat just two days before I thought to myself!!

"Me too" Bill echoed..." My wife wont do it, she thinks its dirty"

"That's a shame" I said..."Mike loves to have me suck him off, he says I look really pretty with a cock in my mouth".

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.