Teasing Elderly Neighbour: the Beginning
Chapter 8

Copyright© 2011 by AnnaTartyWife

True Story Sex Story: Chapter 8 - How I started teasing my elderly neighbour, prior to our special relationship we now have.

Caution: This True Story Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   Slut Wife   Exhibitionism  

Hiya.

I have been asked to give a little update on how things have been going with Frank etc.

Frank has continued to visit me most days, sometimes for a full session of fun, with us settling down to some sucking and licking fun together, and sometimes just for his tea or for a wee grope, snog and a feel.

He tends to do this when Mike, my hubby, is away on business. Frank has often spent the night now and we have enjoyed some steamy night times together. The "no fucking" rule still applies, we both find this frustrating and a turn on in equal measure!

Recently I have met a friend of Franks, William, a guy in his late 60s who Frank knew from his work days many years ago.

Frank had obviously mentioned his friends to me on several occasions and he was keen for me to get to know them better! ... the dirty bugger! ... Mike my hubby wasn't so keen, as he doesn't want my "reputation" to get out and is worried about extending our circle of friends too much, in case things get out of control or people find out about Frank and I.

Frank assures me he hadn't "fully" told William about what we get up too. Just that both Mike and I have become friendly with him following his wife's death, and we all "look out for each other" ... I asked him what he meant by "fully" and he told me that he has confessed to William (Bill) that he "fancies" me, that "I get him going" and that often when I visit him or he visits me that he gets "a hard on due to my looks and the clothes I wear " etc...

This got us both chatting and we decided to have a little fun with Bill, in as much as we could given the instructions from Mike.

We set up a plan and last week we managed to pull it off ... so to speak!!

Bill was due to visit Frank for an evening of catching up and they would both be having some food and a little drink. Mike was away to Edinburgh and was staying overnight at one of his colleagues leaving me to try and hatch a plan to get some teasing of bill done...

We set it up like this...

Bill arrived at Franks at just before tea time and I was at work. I had arranged with Frank that I would let him know what time I would be arriving home so that he could accidentally bump into me as I got home.

I had taken a bit of time off at work so went to the gym for an hour in the early afternoon, this gave me a chance to get my work trouser suit off and after my workout dress in something a little more sexy for going back to the waiting Frank...

I put on one of my shorter skirts, grey in colour, just above knee length. A pair of seamed black stockings, some of my higher heels and a white blouse, making sure the top buttons were left undone for a better view!

Once ready I made my way home. I rang Frank to say I was leaving the gym, a drive of a bout 15-20 minutes to my home. He passed the call off as a wrong number to Bill.

As I pulled up to our street I could see Frank and Bill in the front garden area. Bill was being shown some of Franks new garden ornaments.

I pulled up outside our house and made sure my side of the car was on the pavement side. I smiled through the window at them both and Frank waved, all very neighbourly like.

As I made to get out of the car I made sure the door opened fully so that they would both get a good view of me sat at the wheel. I lent over to the other passenger side to put some stuff in my handbag, ensuring as I did so my skirt would "accidentally" ride up a little and that my arse would be on view to them both. I then made sure when I got out that I did so slowly, and that the two of them, who were both now standing at the wall watching me get out, could see my legs on display as I did so.

I hooked my right leg out first, pausing for a second or so. The tension on my skirt increasing and giving them a good view of my stockinged leg and heel. I then swung my left leg out, making sure I had ever so slightly parted my legs as I did so, again causing my skirt to tighten and hopefully giving them a view up my skirt ... this was later confirmed by Frank who said they could clearly see my "white inner thigh at the top of my stockings"...

I smiled across at them..." Hiya Frank, how are you today?" i asked as I finished getting out of the car...

"Fine Anna love, hard day at work?" was his response..." Oh same old same old" I replied...

I now bent over to reach across to the passenger seat to get my handbag, again my skirt must have been pulling tight across my arse as I did so ... I was now beginning to get the usual, lovely, wet and warm feeling on my panties!!

I then closed the car door and made my way over to them both. I lent on the wall with my elbows...

"What are you two up to then?" I asked..."here's me hard at it at work and you two are loafing about in the garden! ... typical"...

Bill responded..." Oh the joys of retirement Anna, means you can loaf about as much as you want"...

"I bet it does" I said..." I dread to think what else you lot get up too!" ... I tried to make this sound as flirty as possible...

Frank responded by saying " I would hate to make you blush Anna! so don't ask anymore about what we get up too!"...

"oh you have got me interested now " I laughed ... as I lent against the wall I was trying my best to push my tits up as much as possible and with the two top buttons being undone I hoped they would get a good cleavage view of my titties ... again this was confirmed by Frank who said they both had a "cracking view of your tits almost popping out of your top"...

After a few more exchanges, each one becoming more innuendo laden, I said I had better get in to get my tea ready ... This was Franks cue to invite me for tea with them...

"we are going to get a take away Anna if you and Mike want to join us?"...

I replied " Mike is away Frank, he's away for a couple of nights, but I would love too if its OK with Bill?"

Bill said "its fine by me Anna, cant have you all alone now can we"...

"no" I said, "a bit of company is always nice" and with this we all made our way in to Franks...

Once inside I made myself comfortable in one of Franks armchairs, in fact he had given my cunt an excellent licking out in the same chair just a couple of nights before! ... I sat opposite Bill and was pleased that he would be getting such a good view of me!

By now I could feel my pussy lips were soaking wet, my usual juices dribbling out of me and my clit was feeling rock solid ... I was really enjoying this...

We sat and chatted for ages and I made sure I kept my legs crossing and uncrossing as much as I could during this time,

We had a drink, me a wine and the two of the guys had a bottle of beer each ... the wine began to loosen any further inhibitions I may have had and the beer seemed to act as a bit of courage for Bill to be bit more flirty and rude with me ... I tried to make my flirting receptive, without appearing to be giving him the full come on.

Again trying to give him a good view of my legs and up my skirt as I wriggled around in the chair, crossing and uncrossing my legs ... Frank later told me that he got several very good glimpses of my stocking tops at this point and that Bill told him he had seen "right up my skirt" and thought I had "fucking great legs"...

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.