Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

We were waiting for our Master, turned out in our finest clothes in the best tradition of the Old South. It was autumn, but after an especially long hot summer the slight chill was a welcome relief and we bore it comfortably. I was one month from my eighteenth birthday, or a little more perhaps. Slaves didn't observe birthdays generally and I felt little anticipation for the event, my interest was firmly on the here and now and I was playing my happy role as lady of the manor one last time.

Mercy stood quietly in her black Sunday dress, patient as an old hickory tree and just as sturdy. She'd done this sort of thing before. The two house niggers were next to her, Tom Henry and Jericho, looking dandy if somewhat uncomfortable in the charcoal grey suits I'd bought them. They were both such handsome young men, Jericho being a year older than Tom's 21 years, but unaccustomed to such finery, and Jericho was pulling at his necktie, complaining that his starched white collar chafed his dark skin.

"Stop that." I slapped at his hand, looking up into the boy's caramel eyes. "You'll loosen the knot."

"Ma'am," he swallowed hard and nodded, lifting his smooth jaw while I fixed it briefly.

Delilah was next to Jericho, tall and a bit thin for her age and not quite fourteen years old yet, though you wouldn't think so to look at her. She had all the appearance of a twelve year old boy, fair skinned for a negra and blue eyed, wearing her own boyish suit of tailored velvet in faggot lavender and pink. We called Lilah as a boy now, our little house nigger, and so far as the world was concerned he was queer as a three legged goat.

Wren, the other bedroom negra, stood to the right of Lilah and she really was a twelve year old boy. I had her dressed in white stockings, a pleated royal blue skirt, and a silk blouse that shimmered like spun gold. She was fair as well, though not so light as Lilah, and the prettiest boy I'd ever seen, besides myself perhaps. I turned the sissy around and lifted her skirt in the back, slipping my hand inside her pink panties to make sure her buttplug was in place and I gave it a little push, putting the slut on her toes for a moment.

"Alright, you're okay," I said, mostly to myself as I smoothed her skirt back into place and the girl gave me a frown. She didn't like that plug at all, but I was making her wear it because that negra did love to fuck and Wren teased the niggers constantly. It was her punishment and kept the girl chaste.

I wore a gown of my own, a real one with petticoats and a lace up corset underneath, pulled so tight I could scarcely breathe in it. The dress was emerald green, always my best color, and despite the many layers and the heaviness of the silk brocade, it was comfortable and best of all, beautiful. I'd gone to great trouble to find it and I very much hoped my Master would be pleased.

After only a short wait our Master arrived by taxi and I'd had it in mind to pick him up at the airport myself, but Mr. Reiser declined. This was what he wanted, an old fashioned homecoming, and I stood on the steps of the house smiling as he approached holding the arm of his new bride and our new Mistress, Miss Corinne Ingersoll-Reiser. As I understood it, she insisted on being addressed as 'Miss' to assert her continued independence and Mr. Reiser saw no reason to try and dissuade the woman, although Mercy had quietly expressed her own doubtful opinion several times. It didn't bother me at all, but it was a little strange since Miss Corinne was married and all.

They'd held the wedding here in Memphis and gone on to visit her home in Pascagoula, Mississippi briefly before starting a ten day honeymoon. The Ingersoll family was a wealthy one and owned a large and productive shipyard turning out all manner of cargo vessels and warships for the Confederate Navy. Miss Corinne had laughed about it, telling my Master that there was a merchant ship named after her floating around someplace. If she'd been born a boy, she'd said, the company would have been hers someday and that seemed to be something she regretted very much.

Now they were back and I felt my heart rushing, for I'd missed the man I loved very much.

"My, my! This is a fine turn." Miss Corinne smiled and she greeted each of the slaves in turn, beginning with Mercy, of course, but it was Wren who caught the woman's loving gaze since she was Miss Corinne's new bedroom negra. Mistress kissed the girl on the lips and whispered something soft in her ear, pressing a hand low to find Wren's girl cock doubtlessly hard and eager as my own just then.

Our Master followed, as befitting the custom, and I waited until at last Mistress smiled at me and I offered her a well practiced curtsy before taking her hand in both of mine to kiss it.

"Welcome to your home, Mistress," I smiled at her, keeping my eyes down.

"Why thank you, Danielle," she said and then lowered her voice, touching my cheek with her fingertips. "We did it, girl."

"Yes ma'am." I took a deep breath against that corset and she kissed me lightly on the lips, the tip of the woman's tongue playing between them for a heartbeat.

"Danielle." Mr. Reiser didn't let me finish my curtsy before he was taking me into his arms, his wife standing a few feet away and watching us with some amusement.

He kissed me deeply, his hands fairly digging at my dress as if unsure he might find me somewhere within it, and then he laughed softly, satisfying himself with a palm against my left breast. I sighed and his hand pressed against me so hard that I was certain he could feel my heart beating fast and strong just for him.

"I've missed you, sir." I licked my lips and I wasn't looking down at all.

"We're home now," he nodded. "We're all home."


"Danielle..." Miss Corinne was calling me from the mater bedroom and I hurried to her.

I'd changed into a much lighter and more practical dress already, all of the slaves had changed by then, and I was busy straightening my personal bedroom. Jericho and Wren had moved in shortly after the wedding and we had a full house now. A Master and a Mistress, and six slaves to keep the place up in a manner fitting our owners' social standing. The former Miss Ingersoll came from a much respected family, as I mentioned, and while she was indeed something of a black sheep for her eccentric pleasures, the woman was accustomed to a life of affluent luxury, or as she put it with a twinkle in her hazel eyes, "A life of healthy Southern decadence."

"Ma'am?" I cleared my throat as she was looking through the wardrobe, the large closet I had been using, but it was now empty.

"Where are your clothes?" she asked me, looking genuinely curious.

"In the other bedroom," I said slowly. "I moved my things out and..."

"You'll move your things back this instant," she said seriously with a shake of her head. "Your Master needs you in here, not me. I'll be taking the room with Wren."

"But..." I blinked at her.

"I told you a long time ago, I wasn't of a sort to come between a Master and his negra. Now get your things, put them back, and stop looking at me like I'm from another planet!"

"Yes ma'am." I nodded quickly and I think I actually giggled with some relief, though I covered my mouth quickly.

"Moving?" Mr. Reiser scratched his cheek as I was carrying an armload of clothes back into the master bedroom.

"I was all moved," I laughed, "but Miss Corinne told me she was going to use Wren's bedroom, so..."

"Yeah," Mr. Reiser nodded at that, following me now. "Wren's going to share your bedroom, but sleep in Cory's and you'll sleep in mine and..." he chuckled, " ... Seems like we could have made this harder somehow."

"Heh!" I stuck my tongue out at him. "I thought she'd be sleeping in here though. I mean, she is your wife."

"She is," he nodded. "But you're the one I'm in love with."

"Hmmm..." I smiled at him, dropping my clothes on the bed. "You love her too though."

"Cory understands us." Mr. Reiser stood close behind me, his hands on my hips and his face in my hair.

"Who does she love?" I wondered.

"You," my Master smiled. "And Wren. She spent a long time looking for a boy like him."

"A girl you mean." I turned around, looking up and smiling as I put my hands on his shoulders.

"Corinne loves boys who look like girls," Mr. Reiser shrugged. "You're the reason she was so eager to marry me."

"Oh, I don't believe that!" I giggled, but I think it was probably a little true.

"I'm not complaining," my Master shrugged. "I get a respectable wife who understands what I want, she gets a husband who shares her interests, and we both get you."

"You're sharing me?" I teased him.

"Sometimes."

"Sharing Wren too, I bet," I gave him just a tiny pout.

"Sometimes," Mr. Reiser chuckled. "She's my wife, we share everything now."

"Not tonight," I told him softly. "I'll lock the door, I swear."

He kissed me then, the way I needed him too and I pulled him down to that cluttered bed, unmindful of the expensive clothes upon which we lay. I hadn't been with him for nearly two weeks and I'd never felt so lonely before. Now he was back and I spread my legs, just that quick while Mr. Reiser fumbled to free his hard cock. We were of the same mind, as we so often were, and he needed me as well. It had been an hour already since they'd returned home, barely that, and somehow we'd kept our hands off each other, but no more.

"Mmphh..." I groaned into my Master's mouth, pulling my knees high and lifting my ass for his cock.

Mr. Reiser held himself in his hand, using his fingertips to pull my loose panties aside and he thrust quickly, stabbing his swollen prick past the tight ring of my sphincter to stretch the delicate folds of my rectum around him. I gasped and pulled at the man hard, rocking my body with pleasure as he pushed hard inside me. We'd missed each other terribly, that was obvious and I felt as if I were going to cum any second just from the welcome sensations of having my boy pussy full with my owner's turgid manhood.

"I missed this ... Fuck ... I love you..." Mr. Reiser breathed, kissing my face and neck, holding my shoulders tight with his hands to give himself leverage.

"Yesssss..." I hissed between my teeth, " ... Fuck me now ... Give me your cock ... Like that..."

I kissed the man's neck and licked breathlessly along his pale flesh to his ear, kissing him and taking his earlobe between my teeth. He was fucking my sissy ass good now, my Master's sperm filled balls slapping my panty covered butt with every urgent thrust of his hips. That we were still clothed and fucking in such a spontaneous and haphazard fashion only made it better and I was dimly aware of the giggling voices of Wren and Lilah, who had quickly become best friends over the last week and a half. The two were spying upon us from the open doorway and I offered my Master a breathless giggle as we ignored them completely otherwise.

"Did you ... fuck her ... too..." I asked my Master, locking my ankles at the small of his back, grinding my hot asshole against his prick the best I could.

"You mean, Cory?" He was panting, red faced and smiling down at me and I nodded. "A couple times ... Yeah..."

"How'd you ... Ummm ... Like it?"

"It was ... Ohhh ... Okay..." He laughed, moving his arms, catching me beneath my knees so he could bend my body further.

Mr. Reiser was driving his cock even deeper then, fucking me with quick long strokes, deep enough that I could feel the swollen head of his penis touching my sensitive prostate and making me shiver with that delicious warmth. I clung to him while we fucked, my long red nails clawing at his shirt, my legs pushed far up the way we liked it, with my knees bent over his broad shoulders and very nearly touching my heaving breasts. His prick had a straight shot into my ass and my Master took good advantage of it, slamming himself into me hard, as hard as I could ever remember, the man was taking me now and I was loving every second of it.

"What're you two doin' heah now?" Mercy's voice sang to us from the hallway and she'd caught Wren and Lilah.

"Owww!"..."Mercy! Ow!" the two complained and I thought the old woman probably had them by the ears.

"Gone downstairs with ya'll, peepin' like you's tomcattin' Bourbon Street..." Mercy's voice faded and I giggled.

"I'm going to cum ... Soon..." my Master told me and he was looking serious, trying to hold back but not slowing down at all.

"Cum inside me. I wanna feel it," I nodded eagerly, pulling at the man to fill me up with his seed.

"Yeah ... Fuck yeah ... Dani ... Jesus..." he groaned, pushing his pelvis against me and holding himself there as I felt his thick cock throbbing inside me.

Mr. Reiser was cumming hard, his hot sperm flooding my bowels with a sweet ecstasy I'd missed for far too long. I could feel him shooting inside me and my ass muscles clamped down tight as I squeezed myself around him, wanting to make it as good for the man as I could. I worked my asshole like a fist to milk my Master's cock for his semen, fucking him that way, without moving but just contracting my flesh to make the man shudder with pleasure. It was a trick, a technique I'd long perfected and sometimes I'd fuck him from start to finish in just that fashion, without a push or pull at all, but just my boy pussy loving his cock like a baby's sucking mouth.

"Go down on me," I giggled, sucking cool air into my lungs and it was what we both wanted. He'd missed me, every part of me and now that he'd had my ass, Mr. Reiser wanted the rest as well.

I sighed happily, sliding my legs over his shoulders, straightening them with some small joy as he knelt to take my hard penis into his mouth. He fingered my ass, playing with my raw well-fucked hole all the while. He sucked my girl cock so good, my Master, and I was writhing beneath his sweet attentions quickly. He had all of me too, my smallish prick just long and thick enough to fit inside his warm sucking mouth easily. He pressed his tongue out beneath the base of my penis, to tickle and lap at my smooth hairless balls. I had my hands on his head, my fingers in Mr. Reiser's hair, begging him to make me feel good.

"So pretty..." Miss Corinne's voice opened my eyes and she was watching us, standing close and touching her tummy through the men's button down shirt she wore. Beneath that she wore only a pair of men's boxers loose above her long shapely legs, and I'd come to understand the woman was most happy being a man.

"Mmmphhh..." Mr. Reiser agreed and the soft wet noises of his mouth working my penis eagerly filled our ears.

"I love watching you two fuck," the woman decided and she was sitting down in a chair near my vanity, content to watch her new husband make love to his bedroom negra.

I smiled at her, rolling my eyes with the rapture of my Master's mouth on my girl cock and I felt my orgasm rising, the tensing of my muscles pulling my small testicles tight, and my ass spasmed around Mr. Reiser's finger as he fucked it into my sperm sodden hole. I was lifting my hips off the bed, hunching my penis into his mouth and holding my lover tight as I felt my whole body seem to contract and then release with a rush of orgasmic pleasure. My cock erupted quickly, jetting semen into my Master's sucking mouth and he was ready for it, swallowing me down easily and eating my creamy seed.

As always he held the last few spurts to share with me and I accepted him with open lips, letting his thick tongue push milky semen across my own. I sucked him clean, drinking the last remains of my climax and then doing nothing else but kissing my Master deeply, sharing our breath between us for several long minutes. It was exactly what we needed, but far from satisfying. My Master and I would be making love for much of the night, I knew, and I was never so happy as that moment when I had him back in my arms.


I was a senior now, in my last year of high school. Neither Sarah nor Venus, nor any of the niggers who'd gone to the party the year before had ever returned. I had no idea what had become of Venus, but I'd heard that Sarah had been leased to a casino in Orleans. From what I'd heard she'd been given over to pay off her Master's gambling debts. He would visit her from time to time, as he did in fact still own her legally, but his real purpose was merely to lose more money, which was added to the amount Sarah would work to pay off. She was a whore now, tossing blowjobs in the Keno Room or something, I didn't know. It was mostly rumor anyway, but it still made me sad.

"Hey!" I frowned as Natalie shoved her way past me and I stared as the sixteen year old ran for the nearest stall in the lavatory.

"What's up with her?" Swan wondered and we just looked at each other, narrowing our eyes at the sound of Natalie being sick.

"She's pregnant," I answered my best friend, leaning across the sink to fix my lipstick before the first class of the morning started.

Swan was doing the same thing and she was a bedroom negra like me, except her Mistress was a lesbian which made my friend a lesbian too, obviously, but she hadn't always been one. Not until her Mistress had basically raped the girl into submission before Swan even knew what sex was. Swan could be a little hard headed anyway though and everybody knew it. I think she was even a little proud of that, but by the time she was eighteen Swan couldn't remember not being queer. For that reason, she'd gotten much the same treatment from Principal Tanner as I had when my Master had enrolled me two years before. That was why we'd become friends mostly, we had a lot in common.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.