Brendan Falls
Chapter 21

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 21 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

Tom Henry and Miss Ingersoll's nigger were in the evening's second match, being the amateur cockfighters they were. That was a good thing too, because I looked forward to seeing my Master's slave grapple, now that I knew what to expect. The first match had gotten me terribly excited. I wasn't sure I'd survive watching a whole lot more before it was Tom Henry's turn. But there he was, being led out by one of those pretty negras in panties, all oiled up and handsome. Tom Henry was a good looking boy, which was one of the reasons I'd been so unhappy even before I'd laid eyes on him. I'd figured him purchased for our Master's pleasure, to replace me in a way, but now I knew that wasn't true.

"He's beautiful, isn't he?" I whispered, squeezing my Mr, Reiser's cock through his trousers and the man nodded.

"Yes he is," my Master breathed.

"Your nigger appears to be on the smallish side," Miss Ingersoll observed, smiling, and that was a fact.

The slave Tom Henry was going to be wrestling with stood a head taller and somewhat thicker as well, but not so much that folks would call it a complete mismatch. Just enough so I felt a little bit of concern. I really wanted to see Tom Henry win, of course, and not only because if he lost I'd find myself playing bedroom negra to Miss Ingersoll for the rest of the night, but because he was my Master's slave. That Mr. Reiser would have Cory for his bedroom negra hadn't completely slipped my mind. I wasn't sure how I felt about it exactly, but in truth I had a hard time imagining the woman acting the slave for my Master. That sort of behavior was just unheard of for a white woman, or at least I'd never heard of such a thing. What my Master might do with Miss Ingersoll was another question, as he had no sexual interest in women anyway, and I took comfort in that.

"Perhaps," Mr. Reiser said, returning her smile. "I think such judgment is best left to time, don't you?"

"Hmmm ... I only fear for your loneliness, sir," Corinne said with a light laugh. "I regret that I might have taken unfair advantage of your noblesse oblige."

"Not to mention my gender, Miss Ingersoll?" He chuckled and the woman actually blushed, although I understood little of their exchange.

"Unfortunately, from what I've observed, I'd hardly be a one to impose upon your masculine instincts," she retorted, almost wistfully to my ears.

"I'm afraid you may be right about that," my Master agreed, quite honestly.

"And I must say," she brightened with a smile for me, "that it appears that your lovely negra has your gender well in hand."

"Yes Ma'am." I had to smile back at her as I decided to wait no longer, but I'm sure my face expressed some concern. As much as I wanted to please my Master, and myself, I understood that offending Miss Ingersoll wouldn't be a good idea.

Tom Henry posed and preened in the ring, being shown off to the hoots and hollers of the collected crowd, and my Master wasn't stopping me as I opened his trousers and freed his large and ruddy erection. He was aching for me to give his excited balls some relief and I'd become almost desperate in my own arousal. My girl cock was leaking precum, and had been for the last half hour at least, enough so my thighs were wet and sticky. Even my black skirt was damp with it. Luckily, the stain was difficult to detect, even without the purse in my lap to hide my immodesty.

"The art of being a slave is to rule one's Master," Cory said softly, and then she giggled, turning her green eyes upward to find my Master's attention. "I've often wished for the luxury of real manhood myself, believe me."

"Ummm..." Mr. Reiser sighed with content as I lowered my face into his lap, taking the head of his cock inside my soft, warm mouth and then more. My lips were stretched taut around him and if he felt any sense of embarrassment at being sucked in front of a white woman, he gave no sign of it.

I kept a watch from the corner of my eye as Tom Henry and the other slave were paraded in front of the crowd. I gave a little sigh of my own, muffled by the fat cock in my mouth, at seeing the nigger's erection, which appeared good sized for as lean as he was. The boy was hung nicely, even more so than his opponent, who sported a cock at least seven or eight inches long, I thought. Tom's was even larger, however, and I decided to make it a point to fuck that boy very soon.

"Preening like peacocks." Miss Ingersoll clapped her hands and then turned to my Master. "Is that nigger of yours a virgin, Mr. Reiser? Or has he had the pleasure of your ... how shall I say it? Your undivided attention?"

"Heh!" My Master snorted with some surprise, stroking my hair while I worked my mouth slowly up and down his penis. The man's precum flowed freely from the tip and I nursed gently, swallowing and using my tongue to wash the bulbous glans. My right hand cupped Mr. Reiser's balls as I'd worked them free of his trousers, and I turned my head to drag my lips and tongue along the underside of his shaft until I was able to kiss my Master's scrotum.

"Was that indiscrete?" Cory asked with feigned innocence. "Or merely indelicate?"

"It was a question," my Master said without looking at her.

"Oh dear!" The woman frowned. "I'm afraid I've offended you. I'll tell you, my boy Jericho..." she nodded her head towards her slave in the ring. "He's no virgin. I deflowered that boy the very day I bought him."

"That's a slightly different arrangement," Mr. Reiser protested, but she cut him off.

"You misunderstand me, sir. I mean, I took the boy like a negra," Miss Ingersoll smiled and lowered her voice as she leaned closer. "I've little enough use for most men, and even less for my niggers, but I do love to see them fucked."

Mr. Reiser looked at her then and I lifted my mouth, licking my lips and wondering exactly what that meant.

"It's one of my eccentricities," Cory admitted, touching his shoulder. "My lust for the homoerotic pleasures so often denied by social circumstance." She let my Master stare at her for a long heartbeat. "Oh! The match is about to begin, look there."

I held my Master's penis in my fist, sliding my fingers up and down the wet shaft while we watched the contest below us. The two slaves circled each other warily at first, with the men in the crowd urging them to grapple. It quickly grew loud in that place, and chaotic. I stared at those two glistening bodies as they moved, dancing it seemed. Their muscles rippled beneath a warm sheen of oil and their hard black cocks stood out stiffly from their groins, pointing towards each other and then coming together as they closed quickly by unspoken agreement.

The sound of flesh on flesh could be heard above the shouts and breathless groaning of the spectators. Hands moved over taut muscle, seeking something to hold as their feet moved with spontaneous instinct, stepping between and behind as the wrestlers pushed and pulled for advantage. It was a struggle for balance and position, and despite the other man's size, Tom Henry was quick and nearly as strong as Jericho, and they were well matched.

Jericho had his arms around Tom at one point, their chests and stomachs and rigid cocks pressed together as if they were lovers. Tom pressed his palm beneath the other man's chin, forcing Jericho's head back and loosening his grip. But Jericho moved quickly then, sliding around so that his chest was pressed to Tom Henry's back, and he tried to hook the smaller man's foot and trip Tom onto his belly.

They twisted and spun that way for a moment, rotating around so we could see Jericho's swollen cock pressing against Tom's ass. Like a vision of two men fucking with violent lust, the drama engulfed my attention. I squeezed my Master's cock, grinding my ass hard upon the plug in my ass. Tom Henry's erection bobbed and jerked as he fought for his balance. Suddenly he bent his knees, squatting and lowering his head so that I thought he was going down. My breath thickened in my throat as Tom Henry caught Jericho leaning too far forward, falling unexpectedly over the slave's back. The larger man seemed to tumble over Tom somehow, somersaulting as if they'd planned and rehearsed that deft ballet, and I stood up, forgetting everything else so that my purse fell into the lap of the man in front of me.

Jericho landed on his back hard in the dirt with his head between Tom Henry's feet and my Master's slave dropped himself quickly to take advantage of the other man's prone position. The sound of the air being knocked out of Jericho's lungs filled the garner and Tom had fallen on his opponent's stomach, or maybe higher than that, on Jericho's solar plexus with his knees. Jericho was stunned and helpless and Tom had the nigger over on his belly quickly, wrapping his legs like scissors with Jericho's ribs between them. Tom Henry was squeezing, his ebony flesh straining as he exerted his great strength. I held my sympathetic breath as the sinews in his thighs seem to swell and stretch. He'd taken Jericho's left arm as well, holding the man's wrist and hand, turning it painfully and pulling. He could have hurt Miss Ingersoll's slave badly if Tom had wanted to.

The referee, the white man in charge of the ring, stopped the fight then. It was clear Jericho couldn't escape and there was no desire for anyone's slave to be injured unnecessarily. The match had been decided and Tom Henry had won. I was very nearly jumping down at that and my Master clapped his hands; the crowd filled with opinions both happy and otherwise at the outcome. Quickly there arose a public demand for Tom Henry to assert his dominance over the still stunned and weakly moving Jericho. The crowd urged the smiling and breathless slave to claim his prize. I swallowed hard, feeling my heart stutter as I watched Tom Henry pressing his sweat and oil glazed body to that of his opponent.

"Take him! Fuck him!" Miss Ingersoll shouted, standing as well now with her excited voice echoing a hundred others, including mine.

Tom Henry's dark cock seemed to grow even larger in that short span of time. He pushed the other man's smooth thighs rudely apart, showing the defeated slave little respect. Tom reached down to stroke his large penis briefly before pressing it against Jericho's asshole, giving the other slave a sharp thrust with his hips. The defeated nigger groaned loudly, lifting his head as Tom Henry grabbed him by the shoulders. My Master's slave held Miss Ingersoll's steady, helpless and shamed. Our beautiful Tom, kept his head high, his chest swollen with pride while raping his victorious cock into the other man's bowels.

I rubbed myself through my dress then, all thoughts at concealing who and what I was forgotten. There was no one to notice me anyway, all eyes were riveted on those two beautiful black men, one in pain and on his belly in the dirt, submitting to the humiliating penalty of his total defeat, and the other, our glorious Tom Henry. It was amazing and I came quickly, my cock spurting against my dress as I rubbed myself frantically. Hot semen spilled against my thighs and dripped between my legs. I felt my knees weaken, my feverish mind grown dizzy and drunk with lust. I sat down, pressing my flushed face against my Master and he immediately pulled me to his cock, forcing me to take him into my mouth. He ejaculated just seconds later, filling me with his salty semen which I was only to eager to fill my tummy with.

"Ohhh ... Fuck..." Mr. Reiser breathed, stroking my head as I swallowed and worked my mouth around his cock. I'd made a mess, being unprepared for his orgasm, much of my Master's creamy load spilled from my mouth and stained his trousers.

In the ring beneath us, Tom Henry moaned as he found his own orgasm, ejaculating into Jericho's rectum for the pleasure of the crowd as well as his own. He pulled his cock free slowly, slapping the heavy black muscle against his defeated opponent's ass with loud, wet noises that brought a lusty roar from the spectators. His cock was shiny and dripping with the pale remains of his climax. Tom Henry smiled as one of the small girls lead him briefly around the edge of the crowd before finally exiting the building.

"Ohhh ... I believe I could use some fresh air," Miss Ingersoll said. Her eyes were wide and shining, and she appeared flushed as well. The woman's high cheeks had taken on an attractive hue as she fanned herself with her fingers.

"Yeah ... Yes..." my Master agreed, nodding his head and looking down at me. "I think we need to freshen up a bit."

"Oh my! A gentleman's club indeed!" Miss Ingersoll chided him lightly. "Your ardent passions are most impressive, sir."

"I'm sorry, Master," I breathed, wiping at a rather large pool of semen on his pants with my fingers.

"Hmmm..." He grinned and reached inside his suit for a handkerchief. "Use this, and then we'll get out of here. I think we've had enough cockfighting for one night."

There were restrooms in a small building nearby, an old shed perhaps that had been converted to that purpose. These weren't segregated, unlike the restrooms inside the manor proper, and most other public places in the South. I found myself entering the ladies room with Miss Ingersoll and that was a first for me, sharing a toilet with a white woman, and a slave owner no less. She used one of the stalls, but I was more intent on washing myself and cleaning the inside of my skirt, and so I used a sink and a great many paper towels. I felt awkward and slightly embarrassed when the woman emerged to find me standing there with my skirt pulled up and folded inside out, my balls hanging loose between my wet thighs and my semi-hard penis bowed out from my body.

"You are a prize!" Miss Ingersoll said, smiling as she moved to the sink nearest me, not hiding her interest at all. "I couldn't help but notice your, uh, excitement earlier."

"I'm sorry, Ma'am." I dipped my head slightly.

"Oh no! That's nothing to apologize for," she insisted. "I'm most impressed, girl. Now tell me, was this your Master's doing? Or is he merely a very fortunate man?"

"Uh, you mean, was I like this before?" I asked, and she nodded. "Yes Ma'am. I've always been a girl ... mostly."

"Mercy, mercy, mercy..." Miss Ingersoll sighed, shaking her head. "I want one."

"Ma'am?" I glanced at her and then went back to cleaning the mess I'd made in my skirt.

"I want one just like you." She took a deep breath and then started washing her hands. "Your Master, does he like women at all? Tell me true now, girl."

"Not so I could tell, Ma'am," I said after a moment's hesitation.

"He's never had a woman?" Miss Ingersoll looked at me sharply.

"One of the house negras," I said, slowly. "Delilah. I dressed her up like a boy." I smiled and shrugged. "I cut her hair and uh, my Master, he took her in the ass. Once."

"Did he?" Miss Ingersoll smiled at that. "I'd like to his be his boy, too. What do you think about that?"

"Ma'am?" I blinked at her.

"I've taken a genuine interest in your Master and I want him to like me," the woman explained. "I have it in mind to woo his gentle heart, but I fear that Nature and her sly sister Fate have played a cruel trick on me."

"I don't understand, Ma'am." I giggled nervously.

"You're his bedroom negra, so I'll tell you this." She turned to face me, reaching for my chin so I'd look her in the eyes. "I'm not of a type to come between a Master and his boy, or his girl. Do you understand me?"

"I..." I swallowed hard, " ... I think so."

"You've nothing to fear from me, so you remember that and we can be real friends, Danielle," Miss Ingersoll told me. "You have his ear in the dark, in his bed where he's vulnerable."

"Ma'am?" I was confused by her words.

"I'll expect you to use that to our mutual advantage," she whispered, following her words with a kiss hard on my mouth.

She forced her tongue between my lips, much as a man would do it. Her hand found my penis and she squeezed it with a rough tenderness that made me moan. This was not a woman kissing me, there was none of the distinctly feminine sensation I felt with Sarah or Lilah, this was very much as my Master seemed, or any other white man I'd kissed. It confused me all the more, because I did find myself enjoying it and responding as my girl cock stiffened and my tongue fluttered beneath hers. Miss Ingersoll's other hand slipped behind me, to my ass, squeezing my bare flesh hard and then pressing inward to find the soft rubber base of the buttplug buried in my bowels.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.