Brendan Falls - Cover

Brendan Falls

Rachael Ross 1982 - 2012

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - Raised as a girl in the New South, Dani is a freeborn black living the Confederate Dream, but when her father's white boss takes the lovely transsexual as his own, she quickly discovers the pleasure and cruelty of being a 21st century slave.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/ft   Ma/Ma   Ma/mt   Mult   Consensual   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Slavery   Gay   BiSexual   Heterosexual   TransGender   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Spanking   Rough   Sadistic   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Female   Black Male   White Male   White Female   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Sex Toys   Exhibitionism   Teacher/Student   Public Sex   Caution   Violence   School  

"Where's Lilah?" Mr. Reiser asked me as I appeared in the kitchen doorway. We were getting ready to have lunch, all of us together. The other slaves wouldn't eat dinner at our Master's table, but on weekends he took his lunch in the kitchen and enjoyed the casual company.

"He's coming." I giggled and my Master gave me a look. "Lilah, come on in now."

Tom Henry already sat at the table, as did Mr. Reiser, and Mercy was filling large bowls from a pot on the stove, some chicken soup with dumplings. I stood aside as Lilah slipped past me. She gave me a nervous look and I smiled in return, giving her a little nod.

"Delilah?" Our Master blinked at her.

"Good Lordy, child. What you done to yourself?" Mercy asked, the soup momentarily forgotten. "And why's you wearin' those clothes for?

Tom Henry was too new to feel comfortable saying anything, but he narrowed his dark eyes and rubbed his jaw.

"Isn't he great?" I asked, grinning at their reactions.

"Sir." Lilah dipped her head at Mr. Reiser, looking down and waiting to get his opinion. She hadn't been too sure of what I was doing, but the girl hadn't been able to refuse me neither.

I'd dressed her in a pair of corduroy pants, belted at the waist, with a red sweatshirt instead of the polo shirt. Lilah had socks and the new boots I'd bought for her, and a pair of boys briefs under the pants. No makeup at all, no jewelry or anything like that, just boy clothes and best of all, a boy's haircut. I'd gotten her hair cut short, very short with a part combed and cut into it on the left side. It was perfect, and rather expensive for just getting a lot of hair removed, I thought. There hadn't been a whole lot of styling to be done and Lilah looked like a boy. A very attractive boy to be sure. A pretty boy with effeminate mannerisms and a sweet, high pitched voice, but a boy nevertheless. The same way someone seeing me would think I was nothing but girl, Lilah was all boy as she stood there.

"Isn't he pretty, Master?" I asked, and he was looking Lilah up and down slowly. "Isn't he a pretty boy?"

"This was your idea?" Mr. Reiser asked me, and I nodded happily, recognizing the look on his face.

Mercy knew that look too; our Master liked what he saw, and she only shook her head.

"It's perfect, isn't it?" I felt so excited I could barely contain myself. "The best part is, when Lilah puts on a dress, some makeup ... God! She's so cute. A lot of girls have short hair nowadays. She can be whatever you want!"

"Ma'am..." Lilah blushed so hard she looked like one of those Indians from the Old West and I giggled.

"You gone take her upstairs," Mercy commanded, finally moving again. "That girl ain't gone sit down lookin' like that!"

"Oh!" Lilah blinked at the old woman's rebuke with Tom Henry looking back and forth between Mercy and me.

"You stay right here," I told the girl, making a face at Mercy. Maybe she didn't care of our Master was right there or not, but I felt confident enough to challenge her. He wanted me to be the mistress of the house and so I would be.

"No. It's okay, Mercy," Mr. Reiser decided. "Lilah looks very ... nice. Sit down here, next to me. It's alright." mistress of the house and so I would be.

"No. It's okay, Mercy," Mr. Reiser decided. "Lilah looks very ... nice. Sit down here, next to me. It's alright."

"Go on." I gave the girl a little push.

"Yes sir." Lilah nodded. She smiled shyly at her new Master as she sat down in the chair next to him.

"That soup smells wonderful, Mercy," I told her, and then giggled at the dirty look she gave me.

I was gonna catch some serious what-for later, but nothing could spoil the moment. I'd made my Master very happy. He spoke quietly with Lilah, just asking her if everything was okay, if she liked the house and got along with me. He was making small talk while we waited for our soup and I just watched them.

At first I'd wanted to spoil his plans. If Mr. Reiser planned to show the girl off as his new bedroom negra for people who wouldn't understand a girl like me, dressing Lilah up as a boy seemed like a real good joke. It was my petty revenge, so to speak, and a way to show both her and my Master exactly how I felt about being replaced, even if it was just for show. Somewhere along the way though, I'd come to like the girl, and I'd heard what Mr. Reiser said about it not being her fault she was there. It could be I'd just come to my senses too. After two days of playing the spoiled negra, maybe I'd finally decided to grow up a little, I don't know. All I knew was that when I saw Lilah dressed like a boy, I'd known it would work and the idea of making Mr. Reiser happy made me feel a whole lot better than the idea of making him unhappy.

I suppose that's what love is, huh?

"Hey there, Tom Henry," I said to the boy. We were sitting next to each other, with me between him and our Master.

"Ma'am." He nodded and dipped his head. He looked a little unsure of himself, like maybe I was gonna bite his head off again.

"Did you get comfortable in your room?" I asked him.

"Yes ma'am, that's a fine room. Thank you, ma'am." He was polite, that was for sure.

Mercy put a large bowl of soup down in the center of the table, serving Mr. Reiser first of course. She'd probably serve me last, or make me get my own.

"Maybe I oughta take you for some shopping, too. I didn't think about asking you if you needed anything," I admitted, frowning. "Do you think I should take Tom Henry to the store, Master?"

"I got what I need, ma'am," the boy said, but Mr. Reiser was nodding.

"Just don't put him in a dress." He grinned at me and Tom Henry's jaw dropped slightly. He looked at me like maybe that's exactly what I might be planning.

"Of course not!" I giggled and leaned over a bit, putting my hand in Tom Henry's lap, just to tease him and see what Mr. Reiser might say. ed at him and Mercy tapped my head with a spoon. "Ow!"

"Git your hands off'n that boy!" she told me. "You got somethin' wrong in the head, girl?"

"Be nice, Danielle," Mr. Reiser said, and I smiled back at him, rubbing my head and wondering if he was giving me permission to fool around with Tom Henry.

"I am being nice!" I said. "Mercy's the one being mean!"

"I's thinkin' I's the only one 'round here's got any decency." She ladled some soup into my bowl. "Can't even sit down the table and you's gone actin' like a cathouse villain on a jukebox!"

"A what?" I giggled.

"Shush now, we gone say some Grace 'fore we eat," Mercy said, and I rolled my eyes. I never was very religious, neither was our Master, but when we sat down at the table with Mercy, we always had to pray.

"Deah Lord, Thank you for this heah bounty and all your many blessins. Thank you for this good Earth an deliverin' us safely upon this glorious day you give us. We's beggin' you watch over us an guide us away from evil thoughts and the many temptations besettin' our path to your glory. And please Lord, ya'll watch over this heah negra and mind her fool tongue afore I take a switch an..."

"Amen," Mr. Reiser said at that point, and I giggled again. Lilah only blinked at me.

"You're praying for me?" I smiled sweetly. "Thank you, Mercy."

"Danielle..." Our Master gave me a look and I nodded.

"Sorry, sir." I tried to look contrite.

Lilah relaxed and smiled at me as I put my right hand back in Tom Henry's lap, deciding I liked feeling the boy's prick under my fingers while we ate our lunch. Lilah had the same idea, or maybe Mr. Reiser did, because she started rubbing him as well, and all Mercy could do was eat her soup and frown.

It was a lot of fun and all my fault, to be sure. I'd have to make up with Mercy, but she was just as quick to forgive as she was to get mad, so it would be okay. Poor Tom Henry was confused though, that's a fact. He didn't know why I played with him like I did, or why Mr. Reiser enjoyed the way Lilah dressed like a boy in her new haircut. Or most probably, the boy didn't know if he was gonna take a whipping from Mercy later for letting a bedroom negra flirt with him. He was an old fashioned house nigger and this wasn't much of an old fashioned household.


"What put you in such a good mood today?" Mr. Reiser asked me, meaning more than just that. He wondered about my whole attitude and I didn't really have an answer.

"I don't know," I replied, smiling and rolling my eyes. "Maybe it's a girl thing."

"A girl thing?" He chuckled softly. "How about you? Are you okay, Lilah?"

"Yes sir," she answered, glancing around looking a little nervous because we were inside Mr. Reiser's study. He was giving her a lot of attention in front of me, his bedroom negra, and she didn't look too comfortable with that.

"Do you know how pretty you are?" Mr. Reiser asked her. "What a pretty boy you make?"

"Do I really look like a boy, sir?" She looked down at herself and I laughed.

"How many times do we have to say it?" I teased her, and then grinned at our Master. "He's kinda like that."

"Is he?" Mr. Reiser nodded and didn't mind using the male pronouns for Lilah at all. "I want you to bend over my desk; right here ... I want to look at you."

"He's going to fuck you," I stage whispered, taking Lilah's hands in mine and pulling her to the desk. "Remember what I said and it'll feel good."

"Yes ma'am." She nodded, swallowing hard and looking over her shoulder at Mr. Reiser for a second.

"What did you tell him?" he wondered, rubbing his cock through his pants like a teenager.

"Ohhhh..." I gave a whimsical shrug. "Little of this, little of that ... Boy talk!"

"Boy talk, huh?" My Master licked his lips as Lilah leaned on the big mahogany desk, and pushed her ass out nicely.

Even through those corduroys it was obvious how fine that little girl's ass really was and I liked playing with it, standing close and rubbing her sweet round butt through her pants. My own girl cock ached hard in my panties, but I wasn't hot for the girl, not at all. I'd fingered her good too, just before lunch, greasing her virgin asshole with a lot of KY Jelly in the hopes that Mr. Reiser would want her. I hadn't wanted to fuck her, even though her little brown anus was tight and hot and pretty as any I could imagine. What I wanted was to see our Master take her there. That's what was getting me off and I didn't know why. I should have been jealous or something, and maybe I would be later, but not just then.

"Let me see him now," Mr. Reiser said, being about as patient as he could be.

"You ever had a man in your ass, boy?" I asked Lilah, just for our Master's benefit. I already knew the answer and she shook her head.

"No ma'am," she told us, wriggling her butt from side to side as I undid her belt, my hands working blindly beneath her.

"Tell your Master," I said softly. "Make it good for him now."

"I ain't never had a man in my hind parts, sir." Lilah looked over her shoulder and smiled, remembering at least some of what I'd told her. "Are you gonna be my first?"

"Yeah, boy." Mr. Reiser nodded. "I'll be your first ... and your only, for a long time, I think."

"There," I breathed, pulling Lilah's pant's down to just above her knees, exposing those boys briefs she wore.

"Hmmmm..." Our Master smiled at that and looked at me, "You thought of everything, huh?"

"I'm the only boy in panties around here," I told him seriously, letting him know I wanted it to stay that way.

"I thought she was a girl, sir." Lilah giggled and I slapped her round butt through her cotton underwear.

"I am a girl. You best remember that!" I laughed.

"Yes ma'am." She nodded quickly.

"And you're my new houseboy." Mr. Reiser moved closer and I pulled Lilah's underwear down, not too far, but enough to tease the man with the long deep cleft between the girl's caramel colored cheeks.

"Yes sir," she agreed, swallowing hard as Mr. Reiser freed his swollen cock, long and stiff and ruddy with desire just for her. "I'm your boy."

I pulled her briefs down a little more, exposing enough of Lilah's butt to give Mr. Reiser her asshole, but still hiding her pussy as much as possible, giving our Master the illusion he wanted. I spread Lilah's ass with my thumbs, standing beside her and turning my head, resting my right cheek at the top of her ass and looking at Mr. Reiser. He was staring at the girl's anus, tight and darker than the rest of her, puckered and freshly washed and lubricated. I'd taught her how to clean herself good, inside and out. I told her she wouldn't probably ever get sexed up in her pussy, but only in her mouth and in her butt from now on. She had to keep herself clean and fresh, and slippery so it would feel good anytime her Master wanted her.

"Take this off ... I want to see you too, Dani," Mr. Reiser said.

He unzipped my skirt, letting it fall around my feet as I bent over, his two slaves posed for fucking at right angles to each other. Lilah braced herself over the desk and I kept my cheek on her ass. He took my panties down too, slowly with his fingers until my girl cock sprang free, standing straight out. I knew he wanted to see it while he fucked Lilah. It would help him because the man was queer for cock and maybe that little disguise the girl wore wasn't going to be enough.

"Almost there..." I whispered, kissing the dimple at the top of Lilah's buttocks as she gave us a shiver.

Mr. Reiser stood behind her and he pressed his cock against her skin, against the soft crevice between her ass cheeks and she offered an apprehensive sigh. He slid his cock forward and up, across the girl and towards my lips and I opened for it, letting our Master fill my mouth as I lay on the girl beneath us. I had my right arm beneath her, under her sweatshirt so I could play with her tiny nipples, feeling her chest so smooth and warm and not a hint of girlishness there. That made it good for me, as if Mr. Reiser and I really were with a houseboy, and I pinched and played with those nipples until they hardened like small pebbles. Lilah gasped softly, her body trembling with some sweet mixture of pain, pleasure, and desire for the cock riding her ass into my hungry mouth.

"Ummm ... Suck it Dani, get me ready for that ass," our Master whispered, and I was being sloppy, not swallowing anything but letting all the fluids in my mouth run from my lips. Spit and precum pooled on Lilah's light brown skin and ran down the crack of her ass. Mr. Reiser's cock grew slick and dark as the muscle filled with blood, his erection swelling even larger as he held the girl's hips and thighs, feeling her boyish underwear beneath his fingers.

"Put it in now ... Fuck ... Put me inside him, Dani," Mr. Reiser finally told me. I took his penis in my left hand, guiding him to Lilah's virgin hole while I kissed and licked at her soft, brown skin.

I put the bulbous head of our Master's cock against Lilah's tiny anus and licked around it, pushing my face down between the firm round globes of her ass. Mr. Reiser pushed slowly, staring at us, watching as I licked their union. Lilah yelped with her high pitched voice, jerking slightly as if she might want to get away, but our Master held the girl tightly. I used both hands to keep her ass wide and I felt my girl cock spasm with excitement as the head of Mr. Reiser's penis just seemed to pop inside her all of a sudden, that tight ring of delicate flesh stretching wider than it ever had in her life and then closing tightly behind the well-defined ridge of the cock that was now inside her.

"Breathe ... Remember what I said, Lilah." I kissed my way up and brought my mouth close to Lilah's ear, whispering encouragement. "You gotta relax. Just let him inside now ... Let go of the pain."

"Jesus! This boy's tight as hell!" Mr. Reiser said, smiling and grunting as he pushed himself deeper.

Lilah let out the breath she was holding finally and I knew that would help. "It ... Hurts..." she whispered and there was some small wetness at the corners of her eyes.

"Just for a little bit," I promised, kissing her cheek and rubbing her back. Lilah was very small, much smaller than I'd been the first time Mr. Reiser had fucked me, but this girl wasn't a total virgin either. She knew how to fuck and that would help.

Mr. Reiser knew how to fuck too and he wasn't trying to hurt the girl at all. He took her virgin rectum as gently as he could, sliding his big cock inside just an inch and taking half of it back. I knew that feeling and once the first bit of pain went away, the sharpness, it would just leave a dull ache behind, and that wouldn't be so bad. The fire would go down a little and her body would start taking it easier, even wanting it maybe, as that in and out started feeling good.

I played with my penis, I couldn't help it. Watching my Master fuck Lilah's ass, being so close to her, to both of them, it got me hot all over. I moved my mouth back to her asshole, sticking out my tongue so I could lick around that thick white shaft as it penetrated Lilah's half-bred asshole. He was going at her a little faster now, almost all the way inside, and he'd pull back some, letting her feel a real butt fucking. Even though she was crying softly, the girl had started fucking him back. She'd move her hips and give a push off that desk, letting her Master know she could take more.

She'd grown up a real bedroom negra and the mulatto had been well-trained for it. What she felt was unimportant, so long as her Master could enjoy her willing body. That's what some people don't get, but girls like Lilah and me understood our roles completely. Nothing else mattered than making our owner happy, not pain or humiliation or anything else. Lilah was a good slave, a good little boy now for our Master to use whenever he needed her.

He'd remember that Lilah had my my gift to him, and that wasn't something I'd been planning, but it occurred to me as I watched them fuck and I knew it to be true. Mr. Reiser would know I'd arranged this experience and he'd love me for it, even more than he already did, and maybe that's why my attitude had changed so much. The world was turning and I had to turn with it, like Mercy said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.