Every Five Years - Cover

Every Five Years

Copyright© 2011 by Crisscross

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Instead of a regular marriage licence we decided to draw up our own marriage contract. It would be a legal contract, not a religous contract. If either strays, or becomes abusive, the other can opt out of the contract. Otherwise they have to stay together for the full five years. Read what happens when Blake suspects her husband is cheating on her. Then think about what you would do.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cheating   Interracial   Black Male   White Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   Size  

Hello. My name is Blake Middleton, I'm now twenty nine years old. 5-4 -115pounds up five from my wedding day, Raven black hair almost to my waist. Am I a raving beauty? Not really, I always try to look my best, but so far no modeling companies have called. I'm married to Roger Middleton,38years old, five foot nine, 155pounds. Roger works as an equipment salesman, his job requires him to be gone away from home much of the time and that led to our having problems.

I work as a private secretary to the vice president, of a very large logistics company, We handle almost everything you buy in a grocery or drug store.

Roger and I, have somewhat of a unique marriage agreement that I'd like to tell you about. When we first met, we were both in our early twenties, give or take a little. We went together for six months and decided to get married. Once we decided to get married, we started making plans for our future together. We were already sharing an apartment and we were just hanging out one night, talking about our up coming marriage when I suggested, instead of the standard marriage license, we should both sign a five year contract that we would draw up ourselves and both agree to. If all goes well the first five years, we sit down together and if both agree to stay together, we sign another five year contract. In other words, we remarry every five years. We both agreed that by the end of five years, the honeymoon is pretty much over. By having to remarry, it would be like starting over again, honeymoon and all, the whole nine yards.

They say the first seven are the roughest, so we figured in five years we should know pretty much what the other is like, thus avoiding that dreaded seven year itch. Roger thought about this for awhile then said, "Honey, I think the contract should state, that we have to stay married for the five years no matter what, except in special circumstances."

"Like what special circumstances Roger," I asked. "I want to know what I'd be getting myself into before I sign a contract binding us together for five years no matter what."

We had a big laugh and Roger went on to explain. "Well, like if either of us were found to be cheating. Which ever one cheated, the other would have the option of ending the marriage or try to fix it. Or if one was to become abusive, that would also be grounds to void the contract. Things like that, but we'd have to sit down and work together and work out what we both consider special circumstances."

"Are you serious about this Roger?" "Do you really think this would be a good idea, to draw up and sign a new contract and get remarried every five year's? It sounds like after five years, you might want to opt out on me."

"No not at all Blake, it was your idea in the first place remember. I'd never given any thought to such a thing until you mentioned renewing our vows every five years, but now that I'm thinking about it, it doesn't sound like a bad idea. This is very serious and I think we should both think about this awhile before we act on it."

"Well, I was sort of joking when I first thought about it and brought it up, I do love you Roger, and I know that after just five years, I'll not feel any different towards you, unless of course you change a whole lot."

"Well I want you to know sweetheart, I love you with all my heart and I'm positive I won't want to opt out of our marriage in five years." We made love that night as if we were sealing the deal.

So, that's how I got to the point in my life that I'm in now with Roger. We had a legal contract drawn up, and both of us signed it. Agreeing that in five years, if the contract wasn't renewed and signed by both of us our marriage would be over. No divorce, everything split down the middle, thus avoiding a big legal hassle. Think of the money people would save if they had a legal contract, instead of a religious contract, that means nothing in a court of law.

The first couple of years were a little bumpy until we got to know each other better, there's always going to be rough spots in a marriage. To many people go into a marriage thinking it's going to be all fun and games. Many people don't realize how both lives are going to have to change to allow the two lives to slowly merge and blend together, in order to co exist comfortably.

A lot of things have changed since we were married, here we are about to enter our fifth and final year of our contract. We have twelve months to decide if either of us want to go our separate way. There are times when I feel like maybe we should just let it run out. Roger has been a good husband to me as far as providing for me and our sex life or love life, which ever you prefer to call it, is still alive and well. That is whenever he manages to get home for more than a day or two. If we decide to stay together another five years, I would have liked to have bought a house and started a family, but things have changed.

It was around this time that I started feeling Roger may have started cheating on me. The first time being in January of the fifth year. He'd been gone for about a week and half and when he came home, I unpacked his suitcase to get his dirty clothes and do up his laundry. That's when I smelled a perfume I'd never worn. After that little discovery I watched for signs that he may be cheating on me. I noticed there were times when he seemed nervous, unable to look me in the eye for a day or two, that coupled with the fragrance of different smelling perfumes.

After the first couple of times smelling the perfume, I noticed he didn't seem as nervous as he did the first couple of times. I figured he's either getting used to cheating on me, or he isn't cheating on me at all.

I'm not saying that in the past four years I've been miss goody two shoe's, not that I've actually done anything wrong, It's just there have been times it's been hard for me not to stray. There were a couple of times I wished I hadn't been married. Like a year ago at the company Christmas party. Roger was out of town and unable to attend. Robert Davis, My boss, was there without his wife. She had flown back east to be with her parents for the holidays.

It was getting close to midnight when he started coming on to me pretty strong. Both of us having had plenty to drink by that time. It was all I could do, not to take him up on his offer of just the two of us having our own little party. He's forty one years old, close to six foot tall, dark, salt and pepper hair and quite the ladies man, so I've heard. But until that night, he'd never made a pass at me, so I was somewhat surprised at his offer.

When he danced me under the mistletoe and tongue kissed me and asked if I'd like to join him for a little one on one party at his house, I almost gave in and accepted his offer. I told him I thought, a little one on one party with him would be fun, but thought it best we didn't do anything that might jeopardize our working relationship.

He said he understood and was wrong for even suggesting it. He said he'd drank to much and had started thinking with his other head and hadn't stopped to think about the consequences if someone were to find out and apologized.

I hugged him close as we danced saying, "I'm flattered that you invited me to join you at a private party. At least I know now, that I'm still desirable to someone besides my husband, who's never home."

He smiled pressing his hand against the small of my back. "You're a whole lot desirable Blake, don't ever think your not." After the party, I went home alone to an empty house. I fell asleep thinking about, what it might have been like to be in my bosses arms at that very moment, if only I'd accepted his invitation.

There were times when I regretted turning down his advances that night. After that night I started stopping off with the girls from work for a couple of drinks. The nights Roger wasn't going to make it home and I was going to be alone in my bed for the weekend.

After a couple of drinks and dances, guy's would buy more drinks and make offers of giving me the best night of my life. They would press there hard cocks against me as we danced and I would be almost dripping wet by the time I went home. I'd shower and crawl into bed, take my almost life like playmate, out of the nightstand and fulfill my wildest fantasies. Afterwords I would lay there thinking. If It wasn't for being married, I could be having a man fulfilling my needs, not a damn life like rubber toy.

I had no idea what Roger was thinking, as the time to either renew the contract, or end our marriage approached. I'm not even sure he was aware of it being our fifth year, or, that he even remembered our contract. It seemed like when he did get home, we were to busy talking or doing other things, than to think about our marriage contract coming due.

I thought about reminding him, but then thought, maybe I should wait and see if he remembers. If he doesn't, maybe I'll just let it lapse and then tell him were no longer married. If that were to happen and he was still interested in being with me, he'd have to court me just like any of the other men that took an interest in me. That way, I'd be free to go out with other men and not be cheating on Roger. It would be like having my cake and eating it to. That of course, would also allow Roger to do the same. For all I knew, he may have already found someone he'd rather be with. I was almost positive he'd been screwing around on me while he's on the road, but had no real proof.

CH .02 Time Is Running Out

The first night of the last month. Thirty days, until we sign the next five year contract agreeing to stay together as man and wife. I laid there wishing I hadn't agreed to sign a five year contract, instead of a standard marriage license. What if Blake and I were to have an argument over something trivial? And in a fit of anger, she decided not to sign the new contract. Or even worse, what if somehow she'd found out about the women I'd been with. Some of them had all but demanded we have sex in order to close a deal. What if she somehow knew and was waiting until it was time to sign the contract before letting me know she'd found out. That would be the end of Blake and I being married. But, there was also another way to look at this. The more I thought about it, the more I thought maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. If we truly loved each other, like we said we did, It could give us both the incentive we needed to work harder, making our marriage strong, making sure it didn't end in five years. But I also knew, if she had somehow found out, it would be to late to save our marriage.

Roger reflects on the past five years

Not long after we were married, I'd landed this great job selling equipment for a huge company. The only draw back was, I travel quite a lot, leaving Blake alone much of the time, which I know is not good for newly weds. When I told Blake about applying for the job and the amount of travel involved, she assured me she could deal with me being gone much of the time. Blake, s a very nice looking young woman. She doesn't think so, but most men think she's built like a brick out house. Plus, she loves making love, any time we get the chance and so far it hasn't diminished any since first getting married.

I'd been on the road for around four years, when I realized how many women there are that traveled in there job's. I started wondering how many of them might be willing to have a little fun away from home. It wouldn't be as if we were having an affair, after all, it would only be for a night or two at the most. Then we'd go our separate ways. It wasn't long after that, I put my thoughts into action. I'd hurry and get my paper work finished, go eat dinner and head into the hotel lounge, the most likely place to meet a woman looking for companionship while away from home.

At first I was just an observer, then I tried hitting on them, to my surprise I found most were quite willing to have a little fun away from home and hubby. The first woman I came on to, was very open to my proposition of spending the night with me. At first I thought, she's just putting me on to have someone to talk to. I soon came to realize, she had every intention of spending the night with me. I managed to slip away gracefully under the guise of waiting for an important call and then having a meeting to go to. After that night, I was a little more careful about propositioning anyone until I met Shelly. A tall, slim blonde woman, with the most awesome breasts I'd ever seen. They weren't that huge, it was the way she carried them and she had an ass that I just knew would be an awesome ride. I knew if she was open to my suggestions of having a good time, she'd be the one I'd take to my room. I was sitting alone at a small table looking at my drink, thinking about the days business, when I got the feeling someone was watching me. I looked up and she was standing there smiling down at me. As soon as I looked up and saw her, I felt the chemistry flowing between us.

When our eyes met she said, "I don't mean to impose, but the place is full and I'd like a place to sit down, are you alone, or with someone?"

"I'm alone and you're not imposing at all." as soon as she was seated I held out my hand saying, "I'm Roger Middleton,"

She smiled saying, "It's very nice meeting you Roger. I'm Shelly Ross. Are you staying here at the hotel, or are you a local?"

I'm staying here, I sell heavy equipment and had business here."May I buy you a drink Shelly?"

"Same here, this is my second day here. I'm attending a four day company seminar."

I was about to order another drink Shelly, can I get you one?"

Smiling she said, "thank you, I could use one. She told the cocktail waitress she'd have a Jaiger on ice.

I winced saying, "how can you stand to drink that nasty stuff?"

She laughed saying, "for me its kind of like men, its all in what you get used to I guess."

"Okay, but if you found out a guy was nasty, would you keep going back?"

Looking me right in the eye now she said, "well, that depends on the guy, and what kinds of nasty were talking about."

I almost choked as she picked one of her ice cubes out of her glass and sucked it before putting it in her mouth. I was glad we were sitting at a table and not at the bar, as I'd suddenly become very hard. I said, "are you married? Single? engaged?"

"I'm married, little over seven years, but right now, looking."

"Things not going so well at home Shelly?"

"Oh yes things are fine, it's just that every so often I need a change of scenery, once I get it changed, I'm good again. Sometimes for as long as three or four months. I guess it has a lot to do with who changes it."

"Let me see if I got this right. Every three or four months give or take a little, you go out, get laid and it makes your marriage better, at least for awhile?"

That's what I'm saying Roger, once I've had something different, I'm satisfied, at least for awhile. Are you married Roger?"

"Yes I am, going on four years."

"And you haven't ever felt like you needed, or had, a change of scenery?"

"Looking down now, "No, not up until tonight, I haven't met anyone I'd like to change the scenery with."

"Sucking on another ice cube after taking a drink she said, "and now?"

"I swallowed, I'd hate to think I would be stupid enough to pass up a chance to change my scenery after meeting a woman as gorgeous as you Shelly."

"Well Roger, I think you're exactly what I need to change my scenery."

Ch .03 Roger change's the scenery

She was the most awesome woman I'd ever been with in my life. She had me do things to her I'd only dreamed about doing to Blake. Four days later on the flight home I closed my eyes and thought about my night with Shelly. I hoped I'd be able to introduce Blake to some of the things I'd done with Shelly. I knew I'd have to take it real slow, like I was experimenting, so as not to raise any suspicion. I had no idea how sexy and erotic a woman's shaved vagina could be until Shelly had gotten me to lick and suck on her wet puffy lips, tasting a woman's juices for the first time.

When I got home I was very nervous and felt guilty for doing what I'd done. I worried maybe Blake would notice I was having trouble looking her in the eye. When she called out from our bedroom, "I'm washing clothes, are your dirty clothes still in your suitcase?" I almost panicked. I'd noticed the faint scent of Shelly's perfume whenever I opened my suitcase after that night. Now I wondered if Blake had noticed it. "Ah, ya honey, I haven't had time to take them out, I'll take care of it right now."

"That's okay honey, I'm getting them now"

I quickly decided if she asked, I'd tell her it must have been the shirt I was wearing when I met the wife of a company president. After making the deal they invited me out for dinner and drinks. Upon parting after dinner, she had given me a hug. But Blake never mentioned smelling anything. I knew it must have evaporated in the four days the shirt was in my luggage.

It was around three weeks later that I spent the night with another lonely wife who was out of town on business. She also needed a change of scenery. She wasn't as good in bed, or as beautiful as Shelly, but she wasn't that bad either. I found these women, were very willing and very sexy in bed. Most were very willing and enjoyed doing almost anything that was different than what they were getting at home. So hell, why not give them what there husbands weren't, his loss was my gain.

I was a little nervous when I got back home, but nothing like I'd been that first time. After that it got easier and easier. I was now up to two or three lonely wives a trip depending on how long I was gone. Apparently Blake never noticed I sometimes had trouble taking care of her needs more than once or twice a night, even though I'd been gone a week or more. At least she never complained about it, so I naturally assumed everything was alright. It was shortly after this, that the fifty year old wife of the President of a large construction company, came onto me after he was called away on an emergency.

We'd had dinner at the hotel where I was staying and after he was called away, she suggested that to make sure the deal went through, we should go to my room and go over a few things. For a fifty year old woman, she was still quite lovely, being around 5-8 with long Auburn hair with a streaking of gray. Her high taught breasts and ample ass, had gotten me to wondering as we had dinner, how she would be in bed. I couldn't help wonder if her husband, who was at least ten years older, was still able to fulfill her needs. Once in my room, I didn't have to wonder very long. She loved me doing the things Shelly had introduced me to and to my surprise, liked it a little on the rough side and enjoyed being treated like a slut. We didn't stop until we were both lying on the bed totally exhausted. She promised any time the company needed equipment I'd get the call, as long as I was willing to hold up my end of the deal. I assured her I would always, be more than willing to do whatever it took to make a deal. Smiling she said, "anything?"

"Yes my dear, anything." I said, as I leaned over, kissing her somewhat swollen pussy. I found out that night she controlled the money in the company. It had been left to her by her father and if a man was willing to do whatever to please her, she would make sure he was well taken care of.

As we laid there on the bed her cell rang, it was her husband wanting to know if she'd gone home, she said no dear, I'm going over a few last minute things with Roger, you go ahead on home, I'll be along shortly and hung up. I knew then who to deal with in the future.

Blake and I are now about to enter our fifth year of marriage. At the end of our contract, our marriage could end, or go on for another five years. I spent a lot of time thinking about that now. Do I really want to stay married to Blake? Although our sex life was still pretty vanilla, she was always willing to give me what I want and need. What if I were to chose to not sign the contract? I could end up with some fridge d bitch that might expect me to beg her, or bargain with me for her pussy. Right now as things stood, I couldn't be more satisfied than I am being married to Blake. Since she wasn't smart enough to figure out whats going on when I'm out of town, how could life be any better. I guess when the time comes, I'll sign up for another five years.

CH .04 Blake finds out lots of things

After finding Rogers clothes smelling of perfume several times, a few times, on two or three different shirts in a little over a week away from home. I knew he was cheating on me. Even though he managed to have sex with me several times during the weekend he got home, I could tell he was having trouble getting it up and it took him forever to cum. I knew this was not his norm after being gone a week or more. I'd been noticing the change in Roger for about four months and was now almost positive he was fucking women he met out on the road.

It was at this time that our annual summer company party, was to be held at my bosses home. It had been very hot lately and we'd all been told we were welcome to use the pool, so bring our swim wear. I chose to buy a new one and ended up with a bright gold two piece, that wasn't far from being a thong and a top that was having a problem holding my breasts. Once I got it home and tried it on, I loved how it looked and felt. I shaved my pubic hair to keep it from showing and hoped when Roger got back, he'd love my bald pussy. It turned out to be quite a chore since it was my first time ever shaving myself. When I'd finished I couldn't resist feeling my now, very smooth, very bald pussy and marveled at how sexy it felt. I'd always heard how most men liked a clean shaven pussy, now I understood why.

Three days before the party was to be held, Mrs Davis was called back east on a family emergency, her mother had become deathly ill. Robert called me into his office and asked if I would mind helping him host the party, since his wife wouldn't be there to assist him and it was to late to find a caterer. Of course I agreed to help him.

The party went very well, everyone seemed to have a great time. A few got pretty tipsy, but then that's to be expected. Robert came to me that evening after the party and asked if I would mind staying and helping him clean up the things that might blow over to the neighbor's, if the wind should come up. I told him it would be no problem at all, since Roger wasn't coming home until Wednesday of next week and I was really in no rush to get home to an empty house.

Everyone had left and I was busy picking up plastic ware from around the pool and patio area when Robert came up behind me, putting his arms around me and hugging me against him kissing my neck saying. "My god Blake, I've wanted to do this since you got here this morning. I felt the tie string of my bikini top being pulled and knew I should stop him, but I didn't. I was tired of being alone and lonely, while Roger was sleeping around every chance he got. I wanted to be with Robert tonight.

After he'd loosened the string completely, he turned me around to face him and slipped the halter off my heaving breasts. His fingers rolled and tormented my swollen hard nipples until I moaned and ground myself against his hard cock. My nipples were the size of small strawberries when he wrapped me in his arms kissing me, a long, deep, sensual kiss. His tongue flirted with my lips until he had my lips chasing his tongue wanting more, then filled my mouth with his tongue. After rolling and twisting our tongues together, he began to slide his tongue slowly in and out, tongue fucking my mouth. I'd never had anyone kiss me like that. I pressed myself tight against Roberts swollen bulge. Loving how big and hard he felt against my suddenly, very wet pussy.

I felt his large hard manliness pressing against my swollen wet vagina and I knew what I wanted. I couldn't wait for Robert to fill me with his hard cock. He inched my bottom down over my hips, as I rubbed his cock through his swim trunks. God it felt hard and very large. Had the office stories I'd heard about Robert been true? I didn't know but I was about to find out. I could hardly wait to feel Roberts big cock in my pussy. The only cock I'd had in over five years was Rogers. Now I had Roberts big thick cock throbbing in my hand, trying to get out of his swim trunks and into my steaming hot pussy.

As soon as Robert had my bottom off he grabbed a pad off one of the loungers and threw it down in front of us, then kneeling down in front of me, put his hands on my butt pulling me closer to him. His tongue sent shock waves through my entire body as I felt his tongue on my clit. I almost screamed out loud as he licked and kissed my shaved pussy. His tongue sliding over my swollen clit causing me to grasp the back of his head, pulling his mouth tighter against my pussy. I couldn't stifle the scream it caused. I moaned and whimpered as I had my first orgasm of the night, my first oral orgasm ever. He kept his tongue on me and in me until I was whimpering, begging him to fuck me. Laying me on my back he moved between my legs, lifted them, telling me to let them bend, as I did, he hooked his arms behind my knees, then moved foreword until my knees were touching my breasts. I felt him rubbing the huge flared cock head along my swollen pussy lips. I gasped As he began to push his long thick cock into me. Inch after inch, it stretched and slid into my cunt until I wondered if I'd be able to take all of it. It was the most wonderful feeling I'd ever felt in my life. I'd found out some of the office stories were true, and couldn't wait to find out if they were all true.

I tried not to cry out but couldn't keep from it. His thick hard cock felt so good filling me, stretching me to his size. At first it hurt and I thought about stopping him, but I wanted to feel all of his cock. When I knew he had all of his huge cock inside me, I begged him to fuck me.

We had the best sex I'd ever had in my life that night and again the next morning. After we fucked the second time on the mat, alongside the pool, we took it inside. I spent the night in Roberts arms being fucked by his big thick cock. I couldn't remember ever having so many orgasms as I had that night. Try as I might, or remember anything feeling that good. I knew this would not be my last time with Robert. If Roger felt it was alright for him to get all the pussy he could get, then I felt I had a right to get all the cock I could find and I'd just found all the cock I needed.

I've been with Robert at least once a week sometimes more, ever since that night. I would've thought maybe Roger would have noticed by now, that I'm not quite as tight as I used to be. I could tell a difference when Roger slid his cock into me the last few times, it didn't feel as tight as it had before Robert and I started having sex on a regular basis.

I'd been having sex almost every Friday after work with Robert for around four months. But this weekend he was out of town on business. So I stopped with the girls from the office for a girls night out. Roger would be in sometime the next day, I told him I was going to be out with the girls from the office and he said he'd call me in the morning before he left, to let me know what time he would be getting home. I said to call me on my cell, that I might be staying with one of the girls if I drank to much, he laughed, saying he'd call me as soon as he knew when he'd be leaving. As I was hanging up, I could have sworn I heard someone gasp, was Roger staying over to be with some slut he'd picked up?

At the bar that night I sat there talking and drinking to much. It seemed like we had just gotten there when the band started playing and people started dancing. Before long, men were coming over asking us to dance and buying us drinks. It was around eleven or so and I'd danced with five or six different guys, all wanting to take me to bed and show me the best time of my life. By this time they were starting to wear down my resistance, when this very upbeat, nice looking black guy asked me to dance. He was around six foot tall. With a smooth shaved head, wearing a white polo shirt with black pants, a small gold chain around his neck and quite a large diamond ring on his pinky finger.

When we got to the dance floor and I moved into his arms, I could feel the strength of his muscular body. We talked while we danced, telling me his name was Alan. I told him my name was Blake. He smiled saying. "Blake, is a very sexy name, I knew a girl back in high school named Blake, Blake Benson, I think her name was. When I heard him say that I felt my knees get weak and almost buckle,

"My god Alan, is your name Alan Franklin?"

He looked at me stunned, "yes it is. For gods sake are you Blake Benson?"

I nodded yes, almost unable to speak, yes it is. By the end of the third dance I invited him to sit with us. We sat and talked about old times as kids and I could feel myself being drawn to this black man that I had known in high school. I had never felt an urge to be him or any of the black kids back then. But I was feeling something quite different now.

We talked about being in high school and how after graduating, I'd went off to collage and he'd went into the service and how we'd both lost track of many of the kids we'd known back then. After the service he went to collage, earned a degree in business and was currently a district sales manager of a large parts supply company.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.