A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 7: The Courier from the East

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 7: The Courier from the East - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

The pretty Chinese girl was not exactly what Mozzie had expected.

He thought she would be older, more experienced and reserved like most of the other inscrutable residents of the most secretive city in the world other than the Vatican; ... Hong Kong.

Mozzie had been in and out of Hong Kong often in the last several years because of business, but he would not pick that city as a vacation spot under any circumstances. He had too many enemies that could easily buy an assassin right off the street for just a bowl of rice in the scheme of the “big picture”. He would worry about his unprotected back in any restaurant, on any elevator or even in the supposed safety of his locked hotel room.

Getting back to the pretty Chinese girl ... She was flanked closely by a pair of Nubian bodyguards with muscles that rippled like black cobras angry with being caged. He immediately began to speculate if she also used them for nocturnal fun and games. It would be entirely unprofessional, but he could easily see the temptation presented by such close contact with such a delectable treat on a constant basis. He had no doubt that he would give in to his impulses at such a moment, if he was in their shoes and she was in a compliant mood.

Fortunately, she spoke excellent English and they discussed the parameters of the delivery in tones low enough that only they could understand the words...

Her agenda was of her own choosing and he saw no reason to take offense or voice an objection at any detail.

In fact, it was simple and professional in every respect. He could see why she had been selected to coordinate the meeting at this critical stage of the project. Unfortunately, he was becoming far too involved in the identification of her dangerously enchanting perfume than he was in the details. From experience, he knew that was a distraction and he knew it might prove disastrous to the mission.

When she rose from the circular sofa and walked over to the full wall sliding glass window out to the veranda, he was treated to the “bird’s eye” view of her slowly rotating cheeks jutting out in impudent invitation of a specific carnal nature. Her sensuous buttocks were in direct contradiction to her innocent eyes and face. It was a face that made no promises and never wavered with indecision in the path of his ogling eyes.

It was obvious that she was well aware of her intense sexual magnetism and, yet, she made no big deal of it.

He knew immediately that she would be an untamed tiger in any position and devilishly difficult to control. The thought came to his mind that the only way to tame this tiger was to bind her wrists and ankles and train her without the danger of her claws and teeth. Still, he instinctively suspected the girl would melt like butter in the proper circumstances and he sensed the prize was worth the effort. Of course, that was all sheer speculation in the face of a pair of bodyguards that looked like they ate raw meat for breakfast.

He watched her wet her lips with the tip of her tongue and her eyes looked over the top of her glasses in a way that had

“Would you like a little horizontal slap and tickle?”

written all over her face.

The two guards were stoically silent leaving him to wonder if they even understood the language. It was amazing to him that they acted like they were made of solid stone and were not creatures of blood and flesh at all. He decided that it might be necessary to put his urges relating to Miss Lee out of his mind at present and concentrate on the matter at hand.

“Would you like to see some of my mobile cutting equipment, Miss Lee?”

He almost had to smile at his own words because it had a sort of erotic implication like he was inviting her to see his business in a semi-aroused state under his perfectly pressed trousers.

She clapped her hands together and the two men went to the front door and took positions on the other side out of sight. Now that they were out of sight and out of mind, Mozzie got ready to test Miss Lee’s resolve in matters of cementing a close personal relationship.

It was only a short time later that he discovered the fact the young woman wore no undies. That startling fact was inspiration enough for him to venture further between her slender honey hued legs with the curiosity and stamina of an explorer in a strange land. He desperately wanted to inhale the scent that haunted his nostrils. She was wearing a perfume between her legs that invited his inquisitive tongue to investigate her taste just to see if she was truly edible. It was a foregone conclusion that the musk of her secret garden was as delectable as the Italian food from the evening before and even a bit spicier, if the truth be known.

Miss Lee showed him some tricks that she must have learned with in-depth research at some deprived-sex monastery in the mountains of the mainland. Her manipulations in nuzzling his hindquarters with her gorgeous face drove him into hardened determination to burst her bubble of dignity with no quarter to preserving any hint of her self-respect. He showed her that she was able to stretch further than she had thought possible to accommodate his greedy manhood. It was so good that Mozzie wished he was doubly endowed so he could burn her candle at both ends and light up his libido with her unconditional surrender.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.