A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 4: The Competition from the South

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 4: The Competition from the South - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

Lizzie was giving her partner the business with the phony Russian accent again but this time Mozzie responded by giving her a spanking she would not forget for at least two days. Deep inside, he felt certain she was constantly scheming on Anna's fine ass but he really couldn't fault her for that considering how sweet it looked to him as well.

His tools were all ready to begin the rough work right here in Italy but he knew at some point they had to made the journey to Amsterdam to do the elegant finishing work on the cut-up diamonds.

The Scottish lesbian was still face-down on the wide bed and he admired his handiwork on her nicely curved buttocks. He felt certain that despite her orientation, the girl would not turn down a quick poke in the bum providing he went slow and used a lot of lube. Moments later, he slowed down the rhythm on her tender flesh and took her pretty red hair up in a tight fist pulling her head back so he could see the sparks in her angry eyes. Still, Lizzie was above all a professional and she would keep her mind concentrated on the job as the first priority. He eased up a little feeling a little guilty by his wild and wooly treatment of the infuriating female. She stirred under his weight and he could tell she wanted him to do it harder by the way she humped up to get him deeper. For the first time, he reflected on the fact that he was falling for a committed lesbian and that it could only end in disappointment in the long run.

Mozzie got dressed quickly and sat watching Lizzie put on her French undies over scented body scent and apply her war-paint with skilled fingers. He wanted nothing more than to bend her over the sofa and pull her expensive up to expose her creamy white skin to his heated desire. But business was business and there was no time for fooling around like sex-crazed teenagers looking for a thrill.

"Don't forget that we have to pick up the package at the airport after lunch and get back here so we can get started on the project."

She looked at the handsome playboy with criminal tendencies and gave him the benefit of a withering look that was designed to put him in his place. Of course, it had no effect on Mozzie who just stored it away for future payback at the appropriate time and place.

They arrived at Anna Massini's villa just as she was coming through the arched gateway dressed in the most scrumptious shocking red summer dress he had ever seen. He noticed that his partner Lizzie's nostrils flared like a mare in heat and he hoped that she would not do anything to screw up the deal with this Italian tasty dish of female flesh. It was all he could do to discreetly hide his own arousal under the thin fabric of his custom-made trousers that barely hid his pulsating erection.

The restaurant was everything she had described and they had a fabulous lunch and sampled several different vinos from the southern slopes. Anna told them that she had grown up on a famous vineyard and learned how to "stomp" the grapes at an early age. He could picture her holding up her pretty frock as her bare legs ran blood red with the juice of their smashing. He wondered if any young lads managed to convince her to raise her legs for their fervent tongues attending to her stained skin like supplicants at the feast of the Gods.

The three of them piled into the car but they paused before getting back on the road with mutual need for fun and games of a more decadent type. Lizzie's legs were all jumbled up with her ankles almost up to the roof of the car. The high-class Italian mobster's girl was already buried with her curls deep between Lizzie's neatly trimmed snatch. Mozzie had to satisfy his cock by merely rubbing it on the Italian girl's backside which was still covered by the expensive dinner dress and silk net stockings that went all the way up. It was obvious that Lizzie was the one getting all the unbridled joy in the threesome and she punctuated her delight by completing a transparent shuddering orgasm.

Mozzie looked over at the beautiful Italian girl's mouth with her lipstick all messed up from the spirited eating out exercise only inches from his throbbing dick. He wanted to do her in the mouth so bad that he could taste it but he was too wise to meddle in a female to female relationship whilst it was still in progress. Eventually, Lizzie calmed down and they all shared Anna's strange little cigar shaped Italian cigarettes pretending they were stronger than just plain old tobacco.

Anna tended to her lips and within seconds she was back to her perfect classy image of stylish Roman womanhood.

"I must make you both aware of the interest of my compatriots in the South. They are concerned that your little project will cause them some unwanted attention at a time when the prosecutors are already lining up witnesses against them in a vendetta of considerable danger."

Mozzie had already suspected such was the case but he had hoped by ignoring the problem, it might just go away of its own accord. Obviously, with Anna as the messenger, that was unlikely and he knew in his gut that a gesture of good faith was in order.

Lizzie kept silent but she was still stroking Anna's perfectly groomed hair with her delicate fingers.

The devious-minded diamond cutter decided it was an ideal time to negotiate and hopefully eliminate a problem before it exploded into a deal-buster.

"My organization is willing to cut your bosses in for ten percent of the action. That would break down to slightly over one million pounds. Of course, we will pay in advance with a bank transfer to whichever account you desire."

Lizzie looked a little shocked at his immediate capitulation thinking that he would negotiate a bit longer. Anna dialed a number on her cell phone and within a matter of a few minutes confirmed that the offer had been accepted and there would be no interference.

The danger from the south was eliminated with no fuss and thankfully no bloodshed.

Mozzie was not in the least bit upset when Lizzie invited Anna for a "late night get-together" at their place because he expected to have the bulk of the rough work on the diamonds finished long before midnight. As soon as she separated from them, they made their way to the airport terminal and retrieved the package containing the raw diamonds from an illegal source. They were cleverly hidden deep inside a collection of designer dolls with almost life-like qualities. Some of the facial expressions on the tiny manufactured to scale females ranged from "precious" to downright "seductive". It was not a typical collection for little girls to play with. The prize piece was inside the Japanese schoolgirl doll with the short skirt and sailor top that tempted Japanese males into foolish entanglements.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.