A Bullet in the Fountain - Cover

A Bullet in the Fountain

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 2

Romantic Sex Story: Chapter 2 - The question is What does a Scottish lesbian, an Italian mobsters girlfriend and a Jewish diamond cutter have in common? They all have a dirty little secret and only the whims of fate can supply an answer. This story will be comprised of 12 chapters in total. The final 3 chapters are already written just need heavy editing.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Spanking   Light Bond   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Exhibitionism  

"Miss MacTavish?"

The leather pants encased broad with the shocking red hair stopped chattering for a moment and looked over her fashionable shades at Mozzie in his less than hip wind breaker and geeky spectacles. She tried to look amused but Mozzie could tell she was really pissed at being interrupted.

"Yes. Is there a problem?"

Up close now, Mozzie could see the blond was quite the looker. She was wearing almost no make-up at all except for a hint of lipstick and still looked like a super-model. He looked sideways at Miss Lizzie MacTavish and saw her lips turned slightly down in obvious disgust at his interest in the voluptuous breasts of the Italian beauty known as Anna Massini. Mozzie tore his eyes away from the proud jutting masterpieces and focused on the slightly tensed lips of Scottish Lizzie.

"Your transport is here, Miss MacTavish. We can leave at any time. My name is Morris Rosenthal. In the name of Rosenthal Enterprises, allow me to welcome you to the Eternal City."

Anna looked at Mozzie intently after hearing the name Rosenthal and he could tell she was familiar with his family business with many tentacles around the world. She did not say a word, but the instant awareness on her part made Mozzie even more suspicious of the circumstances of this chance meeting between strangers.

Lizzie realized she had made her contact and changed her attitude instantly.

"Thank you so much, Morris. My friend, Anna will be riding with us into the City. Is it very far?"

"Not at all, Just a matter of minutes. Where may we drop you, Miss Anna?"

The luscious blond bombshell licked her lips. Mossie felt his member begin to stir with the sight of her wet tongue.

"I am staying at the Villa D'Venivuto. It is close to the Vatican."

When Anna looked up at him with her innocent eyes, Mozzie felt his heart melt just a little bit. His many layers of suspicion and paranoia allowed those soulful eyes to enter into his secret corridors where only "need to know" business was conducted. He was more than familiar with the Villa D'Venivuto because he knew a primary competitor; the "South Italian Family" used it for many projects. A little known fact was that the Southern family was far more powerful than the Mafia itself.

The redheaded Scottish girl only had her small carry-on bag and a hanger bag stuffed with several changes of clothing. At least she had the redeeming quality of traveling light.

Anna, of course wound up in the comfortable bucket seat next to Mozzie while Lizzie stretched out across the black leather rear seat. Mozzie smiled at the sight of her black leather pants blending so perfectly into his car upholstery that everything from the waist down seemed to mesh together like a luxury upgrade.

The Italian mob girl was trying to find a suitable station with her kind of music. She settled on a soft Italian love tune being crooned by a rising star in the music world of European pop. He didn't mind her selection but he could tell the syrupy words were grating on Scottish Lizzie's nerves like sandpaper on a sunburn.

The almost statuesque features of the darker skinned Italian girl made Mozzie a bit uncomfortable because he was not accustomed to sitting so close to a renowned beauty like Anna. Every time he shifted, the edge of his hand slid along the side of her bare leg with indescribable temptation and frustrating knowledge of the probability of non-consummation of his rising passion.

Her skin was so soft and yet so firm to his touch. She could have moved her leg away to avoid the repetitive contact but seemed to have no inclination to do so.

Mozzie's trousers had a noticeable tent from the exercise in "exploring" the promised land of Miss Anna Massini's lower torso. The beautiful girl twisted around in her seat to talk to Lizzie in the back seat.

When she did so, Mozzie had a completely unobstructed view of her lovely inner legs all the way up to her panty covered camel-toe. He could swear it looked a little wet to him with a large round damp spot right over her obviously shaved slit. The little cheekies of her pleasingly plump bottom hung down like snow covered slopes waiting to be attacked by a risk-taking skier. They were jiggling a little bit from the vibration of the fast-moving auto.

"Lizzie, dear, are you certain my eyes will benefit from the cucumber applications? I had them in a spa at one time but I never saw any change at all."

The redheaded girl leaned forward and Mozzie could feel her hot breath on his neck.

"It is the cucumbers with the goat milk cream from the highlands that does the trick!"

Mozzie's eyes were shifting from the road ahead to Anna's little garden paradise in a frenzy of uncontrollable lust. Anna's knee was pressing into his hand on the shift as she leaned back to whisper something in Lizzie's ear. He could barely make out the words.

"Little Lizzie, look in his lap. Did you ever see anything so big? Please let me know if it is as big as it looks from the outside."

Anna giggled and her hand reached up to slowly trail across Lizzie's face with a soft feminine gesture of sensual arousal.

Mozzie quickly looked over his shoulder and saw the redhead staring at his pointedly aroused member struggling to escape his confining clothing. He looked in her eyes and saw she was interested but was more engrossed with eating up Miss Anna Massini with her deep hazel eyes. The little flecks of green sparkled like emeralds in the moonlight.

They dropped Anna at the villa and she invited them both to "A little get together" on the terrace later that evening when the sun would be falling behind the rolling hills. Lizzie promised without any hesitation that they would both be there to meet her aging fiancée.

Mozzie's place was several steps down in the "lifestyles of the rich and famous". In fact, his little hideaway was perfectly suited for anonymous living. It was secluded within a gated court yard and his neighbors were an absentee expatriate from Florida and a British diplomat of sorts who used the apartment primarily on holiday weekends for discreet trysts with straying wives.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.