Inseparable
Part III

Copyright© 2011 by Jessy19

Romantic Sex Story: Part III - Sometimes twins are truly inseparable.

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   Pregnancy  

After the loss of our baby, Chase and I went separate ways. He was able to get his football scholarship back and went away to college. We parted in friendly terms thankfully. I guess he wanted to get away from me to forget he once could have been a daddy.

My best friend Lucy had gone away to college and we lost touch. I guess she didn't know how to deal with my loss. I stayed living at home with my folks and went to community college to study writing. In my spare time I would write a little here and there. Mostly wrote poems and some short stories. I started to slowly get short stories posted on magazines and newspapers. That brought in decent money. Also, I got a job teaching creative writing to grade school students three times a week. I eventually moved out of my parent's house and got my own place. It was a small but cozy apartment on the fifth floor of an apartment building. I kept working on a longer story I had been working on. I decided that writing books for teens was my genre.

Abel was still married and living with Heidi across town. He was working more at the restaurant but had moved to be head cook. Heidi was no longer working as a waitress. Her mother had gotten her a job at a spa resort where she worked on make up for rich women who wanted to look their best. She was bringing in decent money but was getting really fed up with Abel not being able to give her the high class life she had been used to.

It had only been two years since Heidi and Abel got married and that's when their problems started. Supposedly Heidi was going out and partying and not even wearing her hundred dollar wedding band that Abel had got her. She was acting like she was still single by going out with her girlfriends almost every night and not coming home until almost sunrise.

This continued to go on for months and got worse when Abel lost his job. The restaurant he was working at closed and Abel was jobless. Heidi told him flat out that she wanted a divorce.

This is what brought Abel to live with me. Heidi basically kicked him out and a few days later got a bigger and classier apartment for herself. She already had a new boyfriend as well.

Abel came to my apartment one late Sunday evening. I was typing away working on my novel when I heard the doorbell chime. My poor twin brother stood there with nothing but a sad look on his face and a small suitcase.

"She kicked me out," he said sadly.

I sighed. "Come on in."

He walked in and put his suitcase down by the couch and flopped on it. "Do you mind if I crash here a few nights until I get another job and then get another place?"

"I take it you didn't want to go back to mom and dads huh?" I asked.

"No way. I'd never hear the end of it. You know how stupid they thought I was to elope in Vegas."

"Well ... that was pretty stupid," I teased.

He gave me another sad look.

"I'm sorry ok? So she's asking for a divorce huh?"

He nodded. "Yeah and the faster the better she told me."

I sat next to my brother. "It's ok Abel. You can stay here for a while. You'll be back on your feet in no time."


I was wrong about my brother getting back on his feet. Instead of looking for work, Abel would lounge around all day in my apartment and watch TV. He'd eat all my Lean Cuisine meals and leave his laundry around the living room. He was quickly wearing out his welcome.

I came home one night to find a pile of his laundry in the bathroom after I had told him to clean up the living room. I grabbed all his dirty clothes and went out to the living room and threw them on him as he laid on the couch. The entire pile of clothes fell on him.

"Hey! What's your problem?" He said in a muffled voice under his clothes. He dug himself out of the pile and looked at me shocked.

"My problem?" I yelled. "I told you to clean up!"

He frowned. "I did!"

"No you didn't! You just threw your dirty clothes in the bathroom! You need to go do laundry!"

He got up and his clothes fell everywhere on the floor. "Where am I going to put my clothes? You have so much clothes that my clothes won't fit in your closet!"

I couldn't believe my ears! "Seriously? Well if you had a JOB by now you wouldn't NEED to worry about sharing a closet with me!"

"So that's it huh? You want me out of here is that it? Are you going to kick me out too?"

I took a deep breath. "Abel, I'm not saying I want to kick you out but you need to understand that this is MY apartment and I don't like having it look like a pigsty."

"Oh so now I'm a pig?"

I groaned. "Stop it ok?" I lowered my voice. "Look, I know you're depressed because of your divorce, but you need to get out there again and did you even bother to go look for a job today?"

He shrugged. "I looked online."

I rolled my eyes. "You're supposed to dress up and go to interviews. I bought you two nice shirts and pants so you could go and they still have price tags on them."

He pushed his clothes onto the floor and flopped down on the couch. "Just leave me alone Angie. I'll get a job and then I can get out of here so you'll stop nagging me."

I felt rage stirring. I grabbed one of his dirty t-shirts and threw it at him.

"Hey!" He yelled.

"No wonder Heidi wants to divorce you! I don't blame her!" I snapped and then went to my room.


A few days later, after constant nagging, Abel finally washed his clothes. He still didn't have a job though and got even more depressed when he got the divorce papers delivered.

In the midst of all the chaos, I kept working on my novel little by little. Abel would stay up late into the night and sleep almost all day. I was reaching my boiling point.

One early evening after my class, I came home to find Abel with a bag of Cheetos watching TV and laying on my couch. There were crumbs everywhere! I looked on the table and he'd signed the divorce papers.

"What are you doing?" I asked and slammed the door shut.

"What does it look like I'm doing?" He shot back.

"Get up! Clean up this mess!"

"That's why I got you, to clean up my mess."

I threw my handbag down on the coffee table. "I know you didn't say that to me."

Abel laughed and sat up. More crumbs fell onto the floor. "So what if I did?"

I had it with my brother. Family or not he was making my life miserable. "Get out!" I said calmly.

Abel ignored me and continued to watch TV.

"Are you deaf? I said get out!" I yelled.

Abel looked at me and before he could say anything I threw one of the couch pillows at him. "Look at you! You're such a loser! No wonder Heidi wants nothing to do with you! I'm going to go for a long drive and when I get back I want you out of here you hear me?"

I grabbed my handbag and headed out the door. I was fuming! I got in my car and put the radio on the heavy metal station. I needed to hear some angry music. I went off driving into the night. I must have been gone for two or three hours.

When I got home, I opened the door and found the apartment to be clean! No Cheetos crumbs on the floor. The TV was off. Abel wasn't lying on my couch. No dirty laundry visible anywhere! And to top it all off, something smelled really good! My tummy began to growl. I realized I hadn't eaten dinner.

I walked in slowly and put my handbag on the coffee table. I walked towards the kitchen where Abel stood by the stove.

He saw me and put his hands up as if he was surrendering. "Whoa, wait before you yell at me, I thought I'd do all this for you to make up for being such an asshole to you sis."

"You're cooking me dinner?" I asked slowly.

He nodded. He put his hands down and went back to stirring whatever smelled so delicious! "I figured you'd be hungry and I'm tired of eating all those Lean Cuisine meals," he teased.

I laughed. I took a seat at the table. "What are you making? It smells heavenly."

"I'm making you some minestrone soup."

"Mmmm, it smells decadent I must say."

"I hope you like it. You didn't have much for me to make here so I used what you had available."

"Wow I would have never thought to make minestrone soup."

He laughed. I had missed hearing my brother's laugh.

"I'm sorry for calling you a loser," I apologized and meant it.

He smiled at me. "It's ok. I was way out of line. I guess this divorce thing really got to me."

"Did you really love her that much?" I asked curiously.

He looked down. "Not really. That's the weird part. I guess I just wanted it to last for some weird reason. I don't know. I know I make no sense."

I nodded. "Makes perfect sense to me. I guess that's why I was so adamant on making everything work with Chase. I thought it would make me happy."

"Look, I'm really sorry Angie. I'm sorry for being a lazy ass and for being such a pig. I was wondering if you can let me stay just for a few more days and if I don't get a job I promise I'll move back home with mom and dad."

I sighed. "Ok but you better promise me that you will not behave the way you have been for days ok?"

"I promise," he said sincerely.

I stood up and hugged my brother.

We ate and talked about anything other than Abel's divorce or my past miscarriage. The soup my brother made me was absolutely wonderful!

"Hey have you thought about going back to school bro? I mean you could go for culinary arts. This soup is yummy!"

He scoffed. "This is the only thing you've tasted that I've made and already you want to make me a chef?"

I laughed. "Well ... remember you used to make those grilled cheese sandwiches when we were kids?"

He nodded. "I remember. You used to pile on like four slices of cheese on them."

"The cheesier the better!"

He laughed. "I can probably make you one tomorrow night after you get out of work."

"That'd be awesome bro. With some of this left over soup ... oh yes!" I ate my soup heartily. I felt my brother watching me.

"What?" I asked as I slurped up the last of the soup.

Abel smiled. "Nothing. It's just that I haven't seen you this happy in a long time. I like it."

I felt my face turn red. "Yeah ... me too."


The next morning I woke up to find Abel dressed up. He wore the pants and one of the new shirts I had bought him. I whistled at him playfully.

"Woo! Look at my handsome bro! You're looking sharp."

He blushed slightly. "Thanks. I'm going to go job hunting. I can't expect to find a job by lounging around here right?"

I walked closer to him to fix his tie. "That's so true. I know you'll do great. The good thing about restaurants is that they are always hiring. Did you think about going back to school?" I asked.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.