Wide Open Plains - Cover

Wide Open Plains

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Chapter 7

Western Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Joe Waters was a Western movie stunt man who somehow traveled through time to the West of 1876. He started out as a bounty hunter because there were no other jobs available, and that turned out to be his lucky day. He found two wives and a fortune in gold. He had plenty of chance to use his Starr DA in.44 caliber as he lived through a tumultuous year.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Violence  

Nothing worthy of note happened over the next four days, and, on the afternoon of the fifth day, we came to a little town where the other three wagons were headed. We were all sick of living out of the wagon, so we took a hotel room where we could get a bath and relax. It was time for a bath, because both of my wives announced that it was time for a shave. They were getting too bristly on their pussies, and they were damned tired of it.

We had a bathtub brought up to our room along with plenty of hot water. It cost 50¢, but we all figured that it was worth it. The women went first, but they wanted me to scrub their tits and pussies to make sure that they were clean enough. When that was done, I got into the tub and had the women wash me all over, not just on my cock and balls. I figured that it was time to start the blowjob lessons.

As usual, there was a lot of giggling when I pulled on pussy lips to make it easier to shave them without cutting or nicking the tender flesh. Okay, no cuts or nicks this time, but I made no promises about the next time. I also shaved my chin to keep down the abrasion while I was eating pussy.

The women had heard of blowjobs, but they had never tried it themselves. I started with Joan for no particular reason except that she was handy. My biggest problem was in teaching her to keep her teeth away from my cock. Other than that, Joan learned fast enough that I had to stop her before I blew my wad too soon. I wanted to save that for her, whose turn it was to be fucked.

Sue had the benefit of my instructions to Joan, so she learned fast enough, but I stopped her, too, before I went too far. Those preliminary blowjobs were good even though they weren't perfect, but I subscribed to the adage that there was no such thing as a bad blowjob. I wanted to save my best shots for when I fucked Joan, so we went on to that right away.

We used what had become our familiar technique with her ankles on my shoulders. It may have become familiar, but it sure was not boring. Anybody who was bored by fucking just was not paying attention.

I wiped the slop off of my cock and told Sue to get over me in what I knew to be the 69 position. I was going to eat her pussy while she gave me a blowjob. I certainly was not sure how that was going to work out, but I wanted to give it a try, and Joan was more than willing. She thought that cocksucking was fun, and she began working on my cock with enthusiasm. At the same time, I began licking her pussy lips. Toward the end, I started sucking on her clit, and that caused her to blow her top. The combination of me working on her pussy and her working on my cock had done quite a mind job on her. She came as big as she ever did with a fuck, and enjoyed every moment right up to the end of her orgasm.

However, the orgasm seemed to weaken her arms, and she slipped. Suddenly, my cock was jammed down her throat! When I felt that, I started to shoot jizz like I was trying to put out a fire. Of course, Sue choked, with the feeling of having my cock jammed into her airway. I helped her to back off a little so that she could breathe, and the rest of my jizz was deposited in her mouth. She tasted me as she swallowed, and she never complained about the taste. I was happy with that because I really wanted my partner in 69 to swallow my jizz.

Both of us were pretty well wrung out by the "sexperience," so all three of us collapsed into sleep. Judging from the fact that the chamber pot was empty when I woke up the next morning, I would say that all three of us slept through the night. Sue agreed that 69 was better than the cunnilingus that we had been doing, and Joan was anxious to give it a try.

After breakfast, we resumed our trip to Austin. Things were quiet for a couple of days, then it hit the fan again with an Indian attack. So much for being too far south for the Comanches to bother us! There were eight of the Indians in the party, and party it was as far as the Indians were concerned. They rode at us with rifles blazing and war cries reverberating among the trees. It was obvious that these were a bunch of young braves out on a lark, since a more experienced group would have let us get into more open ground before attacking.

As it was, we were very close to a stand of trees on our right. The trees were too close and densely packed for the Comanches to use their favorite tactic of circling us on horseback as they tried to shoot us. It was in our favor that these teenagers were more interested in demonstrating their bravery than they were in killing us. That was their undoing because we had no such motive.

We opened up on them with our shotguns as soon as they got close enough, and the buckshot just played Hell with the Indians. They were forced to charge at us from our left or from our rear; they did not want to injure the mules! The mules were too valuable as trophies to be hurt by a stray shot, so the Indians made a point of not shooting where the mules might be hurt.

Sue and Joan took care of the left side, and I took care of the rear. The attack was so sudden that I did not have time to dismount, so I fought the entire battle from horseback. Let me tell you, that was not my idea of the way to do things! I would have gladly dismounted if I'd had time, but the Indians just would not back off that long.

The funny thing was, the Indians scooted away as soon as they realized that it was women who were shooting at them. To be killed by a woman was a disgrace that would take years for their families to live down, much less the taunting in the after life, and I was doing too good a job with my 10-gauge sawed off shotgun to be much fun. After the Indians left, we found that we had killed five out of the eight who had attacked us. Out of curiosity, I would have liked to hear how the Indians described the encounter when they got home.

Well, that was all of the excitement that we had before we got to Austin. However, in Austin, a different king of excitement was stirred up: Sue announced that she was knocked up! At first, all three of us were very enthusiastic about the news, but then we realized that a pregnant woman was going to have a hard time traveling around the country the way we were. We were all concerned about the proper treatment of the baby, and Sue suddenly got very reluctant to be involved in any more gun battles.

Of course, we did not know for sure at this stage whether or not she was really knocked up or if her period was just late. Sue did point out that this was the second time in two months that she had missed a period, so the evidence was pretty good that she was "that way." We had a serious family meeting and discussed the problem.

The final agreement was that we would immediately start looking for a place to settle down. Since we were already there, we figured to give Austin a good going over. If we didn't like Austin, we could take a close look at Dallas. We were turned off from San Antonio from what we had heard about the heat during the summer.

Anyway, we packed our fortune away in moneybelts that we split up among us and sold the wagon, mules, and horse. The women decided that they wanted to live in town, rather than on a ranch or farm, and I was certainly in agreement with that. We took a room in a hotel, and I started visiting the saloons to try to find out what was available.

We wanted a furnished house if we could find one, but, failing that, we would look at other possibilities. On my third night of visiting saloons and questioning bartenders, I found a man who'd had all of the West he could take and was moving his family to New Orleans. His house was for sale at a very good price—Hell, he would be lucky to get anything for it.

I made an appointment for the next day, and the three of us rented a carriage to go look the place over. The house was somewhat larger than we had expected, but the women were taken with it. The departing family had no practical way to move their furniture, so it was thrown in as part of the house. I think that was what finally sold my wives, along with the fact that there was a trained staff who wanted to keep their jobs.

While I had been house hunting, my wives had met some women at the local churches. The large churches had meetings and services every day and night of the week, and the women had used that opportunity to check out the locals. They said that they had met some very nice women, so they were quite satisfied to stay in Austin. Well, that was a big help toward making the final decision, and I had found that there were enough saloons in town that I would not have any trouble with my poker ambitions. Therefore, with no anxiety, we chose to settle in Austin.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.