Wide Open Plains
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by aubie56

Western Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Joe Waters was a Western movie stunt man who somehow traveled through time to the West of 1876. He started out as a bounty hunter because there were no other jobs available, and that turned out to be his lucky day. He found two wives and a fortune in gold. He had plenty of chance to use his Starr DA in.44 caliber as he lived through a tumultuous year.

Caution: This Western Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Time Travel   Historical   Polygamy/Polyamory   Oral Sex   Violence  

That evening after supper and the last chores were done, Joan and I occupied the bed that had previously held Sue while she recuperated. Sue was not ready to fuck, yet, but she wanted to watch so she moved to the front of the wagon. I didn't mind so much because I was used to performing for an audience—like almost all actors in the 21st century, I had gotten my start in porn films.

Joan kicked off her boots and pulled off her dress—voila, she was naked! Well I had a little more to do to get out of my clothes, but both women gasped when they saw the size of my half-hard cock. I am 8" long and 1¾" in diameter when fully erect, so I was impressive even at this stage. Joan said, "May I touch it?" in kind of a tremulous voice, and she grasped my cock when I nodded permission. She was delighted when it began to lengthen, expand, and harden as she held it in her hand. Back in my porn days, I had never had much need for a "fluffer," so I was not worried about wilting prematurely. Like most male porn actors, I was circumcised, and that was another thing that intrigued the women, since they had never seen the like before.

Without further ado, Joan lay back on the bed and opened her legs for me to penetrate her. Apparently, she expected that from any man who wanted to fuck her, but I wanted to make sure that she got all she could from the experience, too. Therefore, when I dropped to my knees between her legs, she did not expect for me to lean forward and kiss her mouth. She tried to respond in kind, but was obviously not experienced in any sort of foreplay. However, I persisted, and Joan learned quickly.

We went from there to me trying to insert my tongue into her mouth past her teeth. That took a little persuasion, but Joan eventually let me in. Once she discovered what I wanted, she reacted with enthusiasm. We French kissed for a few minutes, then I shifted my elbows so that I could rest on them and use my hands on her tits and nipples. Oh my God, did she react! This, too, must have been a new experience for her because she nearly bit my tongue in surprise.

I massaged her tits and pinched and rolled her nipples until she was panting with desire. When I shifted from kissing her mouth to sucking her nipples, she practically exploded in an orgasm. I had to back off to keep from hurting one of us as she jumped and writhed in the clutches of what must have been her first orgasm.

When she came back to Earth, Joan said, "My Lord, Joe, what did ya do ta me? I ain't never felt like that afore! All I can say is that I want ya ta do it again! I cannot describe the feeling, but I must have it again as soon as possible!"

I smiled and said, "Don't worry, you'll get that and more in the next few minutes." I rubbed my hand on her pussy and worked my finger into her vagina. I was gauging her wetness to make sure that she was ready for me. Joan didn't know what I had in mind, but she was now willing to follow me wherever I led. She reacted favorably to the light pressure I had put on her clit with the heel of my hand as I had checked her lubrication level, so she was disappointed when I moved my hand to get into my favorite position.

Joan was again surprised when I raised her ankles to rest them on my shoulders, but she did not object when I began to bathe my cock in the pussy juices that were filling her pussy slit. I wanted her active participation in our first fuck, so I asked her to guide my cock as I began to penetrate her cunt hole. That she had no trouble doing; she guided my cock head through the forest of hair covering her pussy. That, by the way, was something I wanted to change—I like cunnilingus, but I hate the feel of pussy hair while I am doing it, so I was going to have her shave her crotch before we fucked again.

I had no trouble sliding my cock head past her pussy lips, but I was bigger in diameter than anything that she was used to, so I had to work my way in with short strokes. While I was doing this, I made a point to rub as much as possible against Joan's G-spot, and she started to feel the good vibes from that as soon as I got far enough inside her. I was not even in as far as I could go before she started to bounce her hips in time with my strokes. I was too long to bottom out and press against her clit with my pubic bone—that would have to wait until I had a chance to loosen her up a bit; however, the rubbing against her G-spot was doing enough good for now.

As it was, I had to be careful not to bang too hard against her cervix, which I could feel as I stroked in as far as I dared to go. Once she loosened up, I figured that I could get that last inch or so of my cock into her cunt, and then she could feel the pleasure of a real banging. Meanwhile, I would concentrate on keeping my strokes short enough not to be painful.

Joan was moaning and panting now as she rose to her first climax from fucking. I kept up a steady stroke at a moderate speed to milk her sensations for all that they were worth. My porn experience was showing itself to its best advantage. This was the first time that I really was happy to have had that experience with some first class teachers. Those women really knew how to bring out the best in a man!

Sue was watching with open mouth astonishment as I put Joan and me through our paces. I could tell from the look on her face that she could hardly wait for her turn. I hoped that would be soon, but I wanted to be sure that she was over the damage done by her rapist before I started banging her.

Meanwhile, Joan was rising to the peak of her climax, and she began to scream in pleasure as she crossed over the top of the sensations deep within her body. I did slow down a little to let her get a full appreciation of what she was feeling, but I resumed stroking even faster than before when she finally came back to Earth.

Joan had three more orgasms that night, her last was when I finally squirted my jizz deep inside her cunt. By this time, I was well beyond worrying about whether she became pregnant from this experience; all I wanted was to release my pent up feelings in my first really good orgasm in months. When I finally did start to spurt, it triggered Joan's last orgasm of the evening when she felt those jets knocking on the door of her womb. She let out the loudest scream of the night, and it was loud enough to get a reaction from the mules and horses. The braying of the mules sounded like laughter at the way we were enjoying each other. If it was, it was certainly appropriate in the way it signified great joy!

Joan and I simply collapsed after all of that activity, and there was enough room, so Sue joined us in the bed. I don't know about the women, but I certainly slept soundly that night!

The next morning, Joan complained that she was sore for the full length of her vagina, and she had trouble getting dressed and out of the wagon. Sue laughed at her and jumped down from the wagon as if she had never been bleeding; however, she left the bandage inside her vagina just in case some activity brought the bleeding back.

I was careful not to laugh at Joan, partly because I was feeling a little bit stiff, myself, from all of that unaccustomed activity. However, I loosened up by the time I had completed the morning chores and Sue had breakfast ready. We ate, and Sue insisted that she felt good enough to drive, so we hooked up the mules to the wagons, and I rode my horse. I had tossed Jack into the wagon and covered him with a tarp. He did not yet smell bad enough from decay that he was a problem, but I did want to hurry to get rid of his body.

We traveled for three hours before we came to the ferry, and I suspected that we had no trouble because Jack had been so efficient at his banditry that no other road agents had bothered to work this section of the road.

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.