Taking a Chance
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2011 by Glairing

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Greg is a geeky IT worker who lusts after Kathy, a sexy coworker in sales. Greg finds something interesting in an email and ends up having to take a chance to get what he wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

After having a restless night alternating having wet dreams about Kathy and having nightmares about The Bitch, a tired Greg shuffled into his office. He took a sip of his coffee, set down his "I <3 Dilbert" coffee mug and did his normal morning work routine.

He answered emails, including another late night one from his boss.

He checked his voicemail and returned phone calls.

He looked at the server logs for any problems.

His morning routine took a little longer this morning, it was already 9:30, Greg remembered that he had ignored all his calls and emails for a couple of hours yesterday afternoon.

With the normal stuff done, and the phone quiet again for the moment, Greg reflected back on his decision he made at home last night.

I think this is my best option for now. It may even work. Or I could get fired. Or slapped with a sexual harassment lawsuit. Or all of the above, including it working. Too many variables to know the outcome. It all depends on her and how she reacts to it. It's worth the chance, though. A Friday is even the best day to do this.

I still have to make one decision. Do I use personal reasons or work reasons? Guess I'll just have to make the decision based on the situation. Play it by ear. I should probably get everything ready.

Gregg busied himself by looking through logs to get passwords, logging into sites as someone else and even changing passwords.

Having finished all his preparation, interrupted by the occasional email and phone call, he looked down at the clock on his computer.

Almost lunch time. Perfect timing. Everything gets set into motion after lunch.

Greg felt some butterflies in his stomach, but less than he expected. Usually whenever he did anything involving women, Greg was extremely nervous.

Maybe it's just the fact that I'm prepared and know the possible outcomes. I always feel better when everything is in order and prepared. The only real variable now is The Bitch.

Greg watched the logged in users list on his computer and waited for Kathy to log out. Once she did, he changed her password once more to a random string of characters and went out for a quick lunch.

Forty-five minutes later, he was back in his office waiting for his phone to ring and Kathy's name to show up on the phone's display.

Keeping himself busy, Greg answered another few emails and played a game of Bejeweled. Bejeweled always calmed his nerves.

After waiting for what seemed to be forever, but in reality was only 20 minutes, his phone rang.

"Kathy Banks" was the name on the display.

Taking a deep breath, and suddenly realizing he really didn't need to, his nerves were even calmer than when he was waiting.

"IT, this is Greg. How can I help you?"

"Hi Greg, it's Kathy again."

"Hi Kathy, what's the problem today?"

"Same thing, oddly enough. It worked this morning, and not after lunch. I even rebooted my computer to see if that would solve the problem, but no luck."

Of course it didn't work, bitch, I changed your password to something completely random.

Out loud into the phone Greg said, "Wow, that's really strange. Sorry to make you have to trek out to my office again, but I'm afraid you'll have to. I'll reset your password again. If it happens again on Monday or sometime next week, I'll take a deeper look into it and see what's going on. OK?"

"OK, thanks Greg. See you in a few minutes."

"OK, bye."

And I'll be seeing even MORE of you in the coming weeks.

More waiting. I hate waiting. My stomach is getting more and more nervous as I wait. Maybe some more Bejeweled will calm me down. Let's see that ruby can slide over and make three in a row. Now that diamond. Oh yeah, that Amber one can be slid up and make five in row!

Greg smiled just as a knock came at the door.

He closed out of Bejeweled and said, "Come in."

"Hi again, Greg."

"Hi again, Kathy."

Today Kathy had on a dark blue dress with pink, yellow and red flowers on it. Just like the business suit from yesterday, it fitted her well and showed off her body without showing too much to not be professional.

"Here, let me reset your password and unlock your account again."

"OK."

"Alright, that's done, and I wrote it on a sticky note again. Here you go."

Greg handed her the sticky note and asked her, "Why don't you read it off to me so that I know you can read my writing."

"Alright, it says: W-I-L-L Y-O-U G-O O-U-T W-I-T-H M-E. Is that right? Oh, wait, I see, AWWWW, that's really sweet of you Greg, but like I said, I have a boyfriend."

"Can't blame a guy for trying, right?"

Kathy laughed, "Yeah, I guess I can't. Thanks again for helping me out."

"You're welcome Kathy."

Kathy turned around and had taken two steps toward the door when Greg said, "Hey, Kathy. One more thing. It's kind of important."

"Alright. Sure. What is it?"

"Well, come over here and sit down next to me and I'll show you on my computer. I'll get this other chair so you can sit down."

Kathy walked back over to Greg's desk while he went over to the wall and got the extra chair. Once he placed it next to his chair in front of the computer, Kathy sat down.

"So, what is it? I hope it's not another attempt to ask me out. Anymore of that and I will have to start declining you not so nicely."

"No. I'm not going to ask you out again. I get the idea. You say you have a boyfriend. End of story. Here let me pull up what I was going to show you."

Greg pulled up his file manager, located the video file and clicked on it to start it.

Greg kept his eyes on Kathy to see her reaction to the video.

Kathy gasped, her eyes got extremely large and she started to pant just a little.

Perfect. She recognized it. She'll probably start by claiming she doesn't look at this kind of stuff, blah, blah, blah.

"Greg! I can't believe you are showing me this kind of stuff. And here I thought you were a nice guy! I should report you to Mr. Barnes immediately for watching this kind of filthy stuff! But you know what, I really am a nice person, and I'll let you off this once. I'm leaving."

You know what, if she reported me to Mr. Barnes, I would get fired and have asexual harassment lawsuit thrown at me plus anything else they can think of. She may be embarrassed and eventually would probably start hunting for a new job, but nothing really bad would happen to her. I need to make this a lot more personal. The business approach isn't going to work.

Kathy got up to go, but Greg put a hand on her arm and sat her back down.

"Wait for just a minute more," Greg told her, "there's something on this that you really need to see. I'll just skip past this 'filthy stuff' as you call it and show it to you."

Gregg moved the slider on the video to close to the end until a clear image of Kathy's blonde hair, blue eyes and face were in the shot. Greg paused the video there.

"Do you have a twin?" Greg asked her.

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.