Taking a Chance - Cover

Taking a Chance

Copyright© 2011 by Glairing

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Greg is a geeky IT worker who lusts after Kathy, a sexy coworker in sales. Greg finds something interesting in an email and ends up having to take a chance to get what he wants.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Reluctant   Blackmail   Heterosexual   Oral Sex   Slow  

Greg got to work the next day and did his normal morning routine. He put his coffee mug down next to his computer and typed in his password to unlock it.

He checked the status of all the servers and found nothing amiss. That was what he expected or else he would have gotten an alert on his smartphone saying that something was wrong.

Next up was his email. Sifting through them, nothing jumped out at him as urgent, so he went through sorting and classifying them. Spam got marked accordingly and deleted. A few were from users needing something or another. Those he either replied to or put into a folder for later action. A couple of others were from vendors wanting to sell him stuff. Those got put into yet another folder.

One was from the boss asking about a recent outage and what Greg had done to keep it from happening again. His boss, Marvin, was notorious for sending emails at night and he expected a reply first thing in the morning. Greg suspected this was a way to see if his underlings were getting to work on time.

While composing the email to his boss, in which he detailed the purchase of several battery backups and the need for an additional server, Greg remembered the zip file that was being cracked. Quickly finishing up the email to his boss and sending it, Greg started up the remote viewing software and connected to The Beast.

Once the screen of the powerful computer showed up, Greg was surprised to see that the password had been found and that he had access to the video file. Looking at the log file, he saw it took the program 1 hour, 41 minutes and 33 seconds to find the password. He chuckled when he saw that the password was "K4thy."

I could have figured that out within the same amount of time. Somebody wasn't too interested in keeping anyone from seeing this video. It was probably just some silly personal video of her boyfriend or something.

Greg proceeded to unzip the video file and then copied it over to his computer. He even remembered to delete the zip file and the log that was created by the cracking program on The Beast.

Just as he was about to play the video, his phone rang.

Looking down at his office phone's digital display, he noticed it was from Mrs. Gregston.

Greg groaned.

That's just what I need this early in the morning, a call from the Leopard Lady.

The Leopard Lady was the office nickname, but never said in her hearing, of Mrs. Ida Gregston. Mrs. Gregston, everybody used the honorifics with her or else face her wrath, was seen as a mean old lady who always wore leopard prints on some part of her outfit. She had a wide range of leopard print clothing: pants, shirts, vests, dresses, shoes, socks, leggings and any other piece of clothing that could have a print.

The joke around the office was, "She got all those leopard skins because the leopards were so scared of her, they just skinned themselves and gave them to her. As a matter of a fact, the leopards were so scared of her they gave her their faces and personalities as well!"

Mrs. Gregston did always seem to have a menacing looking face that hardly ever had anything but a snarl on it.

The phone rang a second time.

Greg groaned again and answered the phone.

"IT, this is Greg. How can I help you?"

"It's 'may, ' young man, not 'can.' How MAY I help you. Try it again, and do it properly this time."

"Yes ma'am. IT, this is Greg. How MAY I help you."

"That was better, but next time don't be so sarcastic to me."

"Yes ma'am. What may I do for you?"

"Now you just think I'm stupid or so old I must be senile. Don't think I don't know when I am being patronized by a young brat like you."

"Yes ma'am."

"Now, as for my call to you this morning, I seem to be having problems with this infernal computer of mine. It just won't turn on. I push the button and nothing happens. What are you going to do to fix it?"

"Well, Mrs. Gregston, I'll personally walk over to your office and fix your computer."

"Do it fast, as I am a busy person and need to use that contraption to do my job. Some days I miss having a typewriter and taking notes from my boss by hand. If you're not here in the next few minutes, you can be sure that I'll let Mr. Barnes know what kind of slackers we have on staff here in the IT department."

"Yes ma'am. I'm on my way. Bye."

"Goodbye."

Grumbling under his breath about the Leopard Lady and some creative places she could go; Greg got up from his desk and quickly walked to Mrs. Gregston's office.

After a hazardous trip to fix a loose power cord that Greg highly suspected the Leopard Lady took out on purpose just to torment him, he got back to his desk, unlocked his computer and saw the video file ready to play.

Now to see what this secret video is all about. I wonder what could be private enough to send as a password protected zip. And to that sweet little Kathy, too.

Greg double clicked on the video and he saw the camera jiggling around trying to focus and center on a naked girl on all fours facing the camera. Greg couldn't see her face since she had her head bent down and her hair was hanging down over her face.

After a few seconds more of taps and jiggles, the camera finally settled on a nice view of the girl.

Nice firm tits hanging down under her. Pretty blonde hair. Can't see much more of her, unfortunately.

A nude guy came into the frame from behind the camera and walked past the girl and then behind her. He looked at the camera, smiled and spanked the girl on the ass making a loud slapping noise. The girl didn't make a sound.

The man was a bit overweight with some gut hanging out and had longish black hair pulled back into a pony tail. He then thrust forward, apparently into the girl's pussy, and she made a grunting noise. He started with long slow thrusts that made her moan with approval. He then built up to hard fast thrusts that had her grunting with each one. Her tits would bounce back and forth and her hair would fly around her face.

Through all this Greg couldn't see the girl's face.

Why would Kathy have gotten this sent to her, with her name as the password? It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. I just can't imagine her as one who would enjoy this sort of thing.

Putting his attention back on the video, Greg saw that the man had gotten to a frenzied pace. Suddenly he moaned and slammed into her even harder, eliciting a scream of joy and a long shudder from her.

Slowly, he stopped his thrusting and was panting. They were both covered in sweat. Greg looked at the time on the video and saw that this had lasted for over 5 minutes.

Nice action. I've seen better angles, but not bad for what appears to be amateurs. The girl didn't seem to be faking her pleasure either, and that loud orgasm at the end seemed real enough.

With a wet limp cock, the guy spanked the girl again and walked back behind the camera.
A bit more jiggling and noises from the camera as the guy obviously picked up the camera and carried it back towards the girl. He zoomed down onto her head. The view was of a bunch of blonde hair.

"Look at the camera and show us your pretty little face," the man said with a sarcastically sweet voice.

No response from her. She stayed perfectly still.

"I was telling you to do something, you stupid little whore," he said in a much sterner voice.

Slowly the girl lifts her head up and her eyes came into view with the bottom of the camera.

What pretty blue eyes this girl has. Some lucky guy could get lost in those.

Ever so slowly she raises her head up until you can see her nose and her mouth, then her whole face.

Greg gasped.

"Oh my God," Greg said out loud.

It's Kathy! In a sex tape!

Greg's erection in his pants, which had been hard before, was as hard and painful as he had ever felt it.

I saw Kathy Banks naked! And having sex! WOW! Is that her boyfriend? How's an ugly guy like that keeping her around?

Having been distracted by his thoughts, he saw Kathy sucking and licking the guy's cock.

Greg stopped the video and backed it up to where she started looking at the camera. He left the video frozen on her face.

Wow. She is just so beautiful. I would be willing to die, just to have her look at me with any interest at all in those eyes.

After staring at her face for a while, Greg started the video back up. The camera was still tight on her face, shaking a little, but not too bad.

"So, did you like that, Honey?" the man asked Kathy.

"Yes," she said so softly it was barely audible.

"What did you say? I couldn't hear you. And more importantly, your audience wants to know."

"Yes."

"Good, because I enjoyed pounding your tight little pussy."

The camera turned around to show a close-up of the guy's face.

"Did you like that, too?" he asked the camera.

The camera went back to the girl.

"Now it's time to clean me up, bitch. Lick it clean. Real clean."

She bent down to do this and the camera followed her.

She stuck her tongue out and licked the combined juices of both of them off his dick. She took his whole flaccid penis into her mouth and ran her tongue over it.

"Oh yeah, baby, that's good."

She finished cleaning off his cock and looked back down at the floor.

"Good job. Do you like the taste of my cum, baby?"

"Yes," she said softly.

"When I ask you a question, I want you to answer me in a voice I can hear."

"Yes," Kathy said louder this time.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, I like the taste of your cum."

Turning the camera back around to face him, the man smiled into the camera.

"Your girl has a real nice pussy. You can come back and lose to me anytime, just as long as you bring your fine looking bitch."

With that, the video cut off.

Greg was confused by that last statement. He thought that this guy was her boyfriend.

I guess that wasn't him. Did her boyfriend lose a bet, and the bet was HER? I wonder how that happened. Hrm. Is the boyfriend a gambler? Was it a one-time thing or does it happen a lot and she likes it? Is she still with him? Guess I better do some more research on Kathy.

Looking at his watch, Greg noticed that it was time for lunch. It had been a quiet morning. He had gotten nowhere on any of his big projects that were in the works.

No big deal on the projects. They are still weeks and months away from even having to make a decision on them. A missed day or three isn't going to hurt them. Everything else is running smoothly. Real smooth, apparently. No phone calls about down networks, no crashed hard drives, no software crashes, no blue screens of death. Nothing. It's nice to have a break from all that every once and a while. Plus it let me watch that awesome video of Kathy.

After setting his phone to go to voicemail, Greg went to his car and drove over to a little local Chinese buffet that was close to the office building. He got seated told the cute Asian waitress his drink order and got a plate of food. He spent the next 20 minutes eating his food thinking about Kathy and what her situation could be. He didn't even notice when the waitress tried to flirt with him. He just brushed her off and barely even acknowledged her presence.

Once done with his plate, he thought about getting more food but decided he was full enough. He pulled out his iPad from his laptop bag that he carried almost everywhere with him and remotely logged into his computer at work.

Using the power of his machine, plus the network connections to all the servers, and more importantly, the logs, he pulled up Kathy's Facebook page. Looking it over, he noticed that her relationship status was set to single.

Well, well, well. I wonder when that happened. Last I looked it was set to "in a relationship." Let me look through these older cached pages I have. Here's one from a week ago. Yep, "in a relationship." So she just recently changed that. Could it be because of what happened in that video or was it something else? How could I find that out?

One way would be to get access to her personal email. I know she has a yahoo account, but her actual email page is encrypted so I can't find out anything from the logs. I guess I need access to her email. I can install a key logger on her computer at work and see what she types and when. If I match the timestamps of log files of when she accesses her email site and the time of the keystrokes, I should be able to get her password fairly easily.

Having a plan, Greg proceeded to install the keylogger remotely onto her machine. Once done, he packed up his bag, left a tip and drove back to work.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.