Eating Lunch

by Dare Oken

Copyright© 2011 by Dare Oken

Erotica Sex Story: Sean has lunch with an old friend and something surprising happens to him.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Oral Sex   Cream Pie   BBW   .

My name is Sean Morris, I'm nowhere near what someone would call athletic, I try and work out a couple times a week, but that doesn't always happen, things come up. Despite having a kinda soft exterior, I'm all male. But unlike most guys, I find myself surrounded by women that look at me as something other than a man, something more towards a "Girlfriend". All but one. Jennifer Knight.

Jen is one of my friends that from the first day I met her, I wanted her, but we have been friends for years, and so far nothing has happened. Well we kissed a couple times and I felt her up, but nothing overtly sexual. And boy does it suck that nothing has happened. When I met Jen, she had a boyfriend, one that was overbearing and jealous at all times and no matter what anyone told her, she wouldn't leave him for good.

Its been three years since I met Jen, and I have been waiting for something to happen. I didn't realize that coming home from school one day would change all that. It was still early, still before noon, and I had already been up for a few hours, but sitting in classes all day makes you really hungry.

I had decided to go home for lunch, something I rarely do seeing as how I live a few miles from campus. When I got home I noticed Jen sitting on my front steps. Boy was she hot.

Standing 5'9", she was not a small woman, but I find that very sexy on a woman. She is considered a BBW, or a Big Beautiful Woman. She is all curves and soft flesh. Pale skin and dark hair make her one hell of a sight. Especially with what she was wearing today. Black boots, regular work boots, but the rest is what drew my eye: plaid skirt that showed off her curvy legs, black fishnets, and a very low cut top, showing off her massive mounds of her tits. Immediately I started feeling my blood heading south.

God, my imagination was running wild trying to picture what was under the skirt. I had seen quite a few women naked, but as I have noticed, each one is different and each one is beautiful in its own unique way. And try as I might, my imagination just couldn't come up with a good enough image. All I kept thinking from the moment I saw her on that porch was: I really wish I could see her out of those clothes and telling me to do nasty things to her.

She stood up as I climbed the steps, a smile playing across her face. I love her smile, its cute with the subtle hint of her thinking something dirty.

"Hi, Jen, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well, that's the thing, I kinda have nowhere else to go. I finally did it, I broke up with Jake. For good this time." the sparkle in her eye faded somewhat when she said that, and I knew it was true.

My heart leapt in my chest. The thing I had been hoping for had finally happened. She had left him and was finally single, maybe now I had a shot with her. Jake had always disliked me, mostly because he knew Jen was attracted to me. Jen and I had come close to cheating, but we stopped it before it started, we didn't want to hurt anyone.

"I'm so sorry" I lied.

"It's been a long time coming. He was way too jealous, and he kept trying to tell me who could be my friends and who couldn't"

"Well that's jealousy, it does that to people. Makes them act stupid."

"Why don't you come in, we can have lunch and talk" I said, taking out my keys. My excitement made my hands shake and it was hard to get the right key into the lock.

Finally getting the door open, I let her go in before me, on the surface looking like a gentleman, but underneath I just wanted to get a good view of her soft beautiful ass. My face flushed slightly, almost not enough blood above the waist to accomplish that.

"You want something to drink?"

"Sure, a soda if you have one" she replied. Her face lit up as she looked at me. My heart soared.

I grabbed two soda's from the fridge, while trying to collect my thoughts and gain control over my raging hard on. I don't know why just being around her causes this problem, but unless I got it under control she was surely going to notice it.

Having gained semi control over myself, I took her the soda. She was leaning back on the couch, her legs crossed. Having her legs like this had caused her skirt to ride up, showing the tops of her fishnets underneath. The smooth skin of her thighs drew my attention away from what she was saying.

"Hello, earth to Sean" she had been waving her hand in front of her trying to catch my attention, my eyes were still on the silky expanse of her thigh.

"Sorry, Jen, what were you saying?"

"I was telling you that I have nowhere to go. I have been living with Jake, and when I broke up with him, he made it very clear that I was never to go near him or his place again, and I was wondering if I could stay here until I could find a place."

"Sure, I don't have an extra bed or anything though."

"Well it looks like you are going to have to share the bed, I don't bite" she said, as she broke out into a fit of giggles. The thought flashed through my mind, her and me in a full sized bed, not that much room. So that would mean if we wanted to be comfortable, we would have to cuddle.

"Fine by me."

"I'm going to go make some lunch." I turn and walk towards the kitchen. Before I reach it I heard her boots on the floorboards. I turn, only to have her arm around my neck and her lips pressed against mine. All that hard won control broke as I felt her soft lips against mine.

I wrapped my arm around her and deepened the kiss. Her tongue flicked across my lip and I opened my mouth, our tongues dancing together. She tasted fantastic, this simple act got me incredibly hard and my dick was straining to be let out.

She broke the kiss. Being taller than her, she had to look up into my eyes.

"Lets go see that bed, right now it's the only part of the house that I want to see. We can eat later" she whispered, her voice strained with lust.

All I could do was nod. I take her hand and lead her to the bedroom. The room isn't all that bright, I hadn't opened the curtains when I left this morning, now it was perfect. The light wasn't harsh and it barely lit my room, a very romantic quality.

She laid on the bed and grabbed my hand, pulling me down on top of her. Her breasts smashed in between us, and I could feel the hard points of her nipples. Grabbing a handful of my hair, she pulls me down into a kiss. Her hands moved across and down my back, and grabbing the hem of my shirt she pulls it over my head.

I kiss my way over to her ear and suck on the lobe, causing her to moan. Trailing my tongue down the side of her neck I gently suck on the skin just below her jaw. This made her squirm in delight, her hands quickening over my back.

I plant kisses and small licks trailing down to the mass amount of cleavage, her breasts almost spilling out of the low cut top. I nibble on the flesh, her eyes cloud over and her hands trail around my waist, searching for my belt. Sensing that she would not stop until I was naked, I sat up and pulled her up with me.

I reached down and did what she had done to me, I pulled her top over her head. Her bra was a lacy black and barely kept her huge tits in place. The nipples were hard points on them and I swear if she took a deep breath, that bra was going to pop off and release her very large globes. The bra was a front clasp, which made my job that much easier. I reached down and unhooked it, and released the pale fleshy globes of her breasts. Her areolas were big but they were almost the same color as her breasts, so they weren't that noticeable. Her nipples were small buds of hard flesh on the tips, swollen with lust and excitement.

I kneel down in front of her and take one, then the other into my mouth, sucking and flicking my tongue over it. With each flick of my tongue her breathing got quicker and deeper. My hands kneaded her breasts, pliant but firm beneath me. I was in heaven. But my balls were starting to hurt from so much excitement and not enough release. If I didn't do something soon, I was going to cum in my pants.

I laid her back on the bed and spread her legs wide. The pair of panties she had on matched the bra, and through the lace I could almost make out her pussy. I reached down and grabbed the top of the panties. She raised her hips off the bed, looking me in the eye as I pulled them down her legs, slowly revealing the hidden treasure between her legs.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.