A Happy Accident  - Cover

A Happy Accident

Copyright© 2011 by Jsoly

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A mother accidentally sees her son naked. This leads her to let him see her in a skimpy outfit, and thus begins a torrid affair.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Oral Sex   Size  

I was woken up the next morning by my mom moving around the room while getting ready for work. I lay still and watched her as she stood in front of the mirror over her dresser, applying make-up to her face while wearing just matching black bra and panties. For some reason I didn't fully understand, seeing her like that was intensely erotic. I think it was because of the intimacy, the openness and familiarity of it that appealed to me. In a way, it made me feel even more like we were lovers than fucking her did. And, of course, she looked amazing. Her nearly naked body was so beautiful that it set my blood to racing. It still does, to this day.

Eventually, Mom finished applying her make-up, and turned around to walk to her closet to pick out the rest of her outfit and finish dressing. She noticed I was awake, and with a warm smile stopped and climbed onto the bed to sit next to where I lay. She leaned down and kissed me deeply. She smelled wonderful, and her clean womanly aroma and her nearly naked body quickly had my cock fully hard. Lifting up from kissing me, Mom said, "Good morning, lover. Did I make too much noise and wake you up?" She was caressing my chest as she smiled down at me, and I laid my hand on her thigh and began to slowly caress it as I answered, "No, Mom. You didn't wake me up. I've just been watching you putting on your make-up. And looking at your hot bod."

Mom smiled at me and reached a hand under the covers to grab my cock. She began to stroke it as she said, "I wish I could stay home and let you fuck my hot body all day long." I groaned at her touch, and started to thrust my cock in and out of her fist. She increased the pace of her strokes, throwing the covers off my body with her other hand so that my cock was out in the open. "My pussy's going to be wet all day long thinking about this big, hard cock, baby", she cooed. "I'm going to be thinking about fucking and sucking your big dick so much, I don't know how I'm going to be able to get any work done."

Hearing my mom say that as she pumped on my cock with her fist had me quickly approaching an orgasm. "I'm going to be hard all day long thinking about your tight, wet pussy, Mom!" I gasped. "When you get home I'm going to fuck you silly!"

Mom could sense I was getting close, and began to go into overdrive on my dick. She pumped hard and fast and said, "You had better fuck me silly when I get home, baby!" she said, "because I'm going to need it so bad!"

"Oh god, Mom!" I cried. "I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum right now!"

Mom let out a shout of "Yes, baby!", and plunged her mouth down onto my cock just as I began to shoot my load. I was crying out in ecstasy as I felt her hot wet mouth around my cock as I poured out my cum into her mouth. She kept up her furious strokes on my dick as she sucked out every drop of my cum and swallowed it.

At last my orgasm waned, and Mom removed her mouth from my cock. She looked at me proudly as she licked her lips, her hand now slowly caressing my cock and balls. "Oooh, thank you, Stevie", she said. "That's the best breakfast I've had in a long, long time."

I laughed at that, feeling drained by my orgasm. "You can have as much of my meat and gravy for breakfast as often as you want, Mom. And you can even have seconds if you want."

Mom laughed happily at my little joke, and leaned down to kiss me. "God, I wish I had more time, sweetheart. My pussy would love to have a second helping. But I've got to finish getting ready." Mom rose from the bed, and with one last kiss, went to finish getting ready for work.

We developed a routine over the course of the week. Mom would jerk me off or suck me off before she left for work each morning, always making sure that I shot off in her mouth. Then when she got home from work, she would hardly have closed the door behind her before she was stripping out of her clothes, and she would fuck me right in the front room. Then she would take a shower, and I'd eat her pussy before she made dinner. We spent the rest of the evening naked, fucking and sucking each other as often as we could until it was time for bed. Once we were in bed for the night, we'd fuck once more, though the last fuck of the night was different. From the time she got home from work until the time we went to bed, we fucked. It was animal lust and passion, raw and wild. Once we got into bed before going to sleep, it was tender and loving. It was the difference between fucking and making love. I loved fucking her hard and fast during the evening, but making love to her in our bed was special.

There was one fuck during the week that I remember more than all the others. It was on Monday evening after dinner. Mom and I had finished cleaning up the kitchen, when Mom bent over the kitchen table and told me she wanted me to fuck her from behind. I was more than happy to oblige, of course.

For the two days we had been fucking, each time we had been facing each other, either with her on top of me or me on top of her. I had been mesmerized by my mom's ass ever since the moment she had bent over for me the previous morning, and as I slowly approached her from behind the sight of her amazing naked ass sent a powerful surge of desire through my brain. I stopped a couple of feet behind her and stared down at her perfectly formed ass. When she had stripped for me for the first time the previous morning, I had felt a strong desire to feel and kiss and lick all over her ass, to worship it, and now I was feeling that same urge.

I reached out and placed both of my hands on the globes of her ass, gently squeezing and pushing her cheeks apart. The wrinkled opening of her asshole became exposed as I took more of her ass flesh into my hands and spread her cheeks apart, and I could see the dewy lips of her pussy between her thighs spread open as well. Mom groaned with pleasure as I kneaded her ass, and she pushed back against my hands, spreading herself open even more.

"Wow, Mom. You look amazing like this!" I said. "You have the best ass I have ever seen!"

"Thank you, baby", Mom said. "I'm really glad you like it." Then she looked back over her shoulder at me and grinned. "But how many asses have you seen?"

In spite of all we had done with each other over the last couple of days, her question made me blush a little. "Uhh, well ... only yours, Mom", I said. "For real, I mean", I continued. "I've seen lots of pictures though, and I stand by my statement" I said, returning her grin as I continued squeezing her ass in my hands.

Mom smiled at the compliment. "Oh, really? And where exactly are you getting pictures of naked women, young man?" She said that in a mock tone of motherly concern, but seeing as she was bent over naked waiting for me to fuck her, and because she was smiling as she said it, it was obvious she didn't care that I had been looking at pictures of naked women.

I slid one hand down the crack of her ass to her wet pussy, keeping her spread open with my other hand. I rubbed my fingers between the lips of her pussy, and as she responded to my touch by closing her eyes and moaning in pleasure, I said "Gotta love the internet, Mom."

"Oh, baby!" Mom said, spreading her legs a little wider as I manipulated the lips of her pussy with my fingers, "You're making Mama's pussy so wet!" She pushed back at my hand, forcing her lips to spread around my fingers and increasing the pressure on her clit.

I thrilled at the feel of her wetness on my fingers as I rubbed her cunt, but my gaze was concentrated on her beautiful ass. Whenever I looked at pictures of naked women on the internet, the ones with the woman bent over with her ass to the camera were always the ones which I liked the most. Whenever I had jacked off to these pictures, it was almost always a picture of a beautiful woman's ass from behind that I was looking at when I came. Now my own mother was bent over naked in front of me, and the sight of her beautifully formed creamy ass, her tight wrinkled asshole, and her pussy spread around my fingers from this angle was driving me wild. I couldn't help myself. I had to get a closer look, to see it up close.

I dropped to me knees behind her, turning my hand to keep it in contact with her pussy. I leaned back to take in the entire view of my mom's naked ass in front of me as I continued to manipulate her pussy with the side of my hand. Mom moaned loudly as my hand spread her cunt apart and stimulated her clit, but I wasn't concentrating too much on my technique. Her ass had me mesmerized. From that moment, I was a confirmed ass-man. I guess I always had been, but the experience of seeing my mother's great ass naked before me was so intense that I was instantly addicted. It became an almost every time aspect of our sex from that moment on to have her bend over for me at some point so that I could at least look at her in that way.

I spread her ass as I continued to slide my fingers against her cunt. The sight of her crinkled asshole, combined with the smell of her wet cunt, and the mental stimulation of it being my own mother displayed in such a lewd way inches in front of my face was overpowering. I had to finally give in to my desire to kiss and lick my mom's great ass.

I leaned forward so that my face was close to her naked behind. I drank in every inch, loving how tight and compact her ass was, and how it flared out from the tops of her lovely thighs and her hips. I inhaled deeply through my nose, savoring the rich odor of arousal emanating from her pussy, which I was still rubbing with my right hand. I again spread her ass apart with my other hand, staring at her asshole as I spread her cheeks apart. It looked clean and inviting, and I wanted to plaster my tongue against it and lick it like I licked her pussy. But I put off the urge, wanting to get her so hot first that she would beg me to suck her asshole.

I had to get my mouth on her incredible ass though. I leaned forward to close the last few inches between her ass and my mouth and plastered my lips to her left cheek, kissing it as I continued to manipulate her wet pussy with my hand. My mom groaned out "Oh, yes baby!", as I opened my mouth and licked her ass. I placed my left hand on Mom's other cheek to keep her ass spread for me as I placed the thumb of my right hand against her asshole and began to rub it lightly.

I felt exhilarated and dirty at the same time by what I was doing to my mother. She didn't react like I was some kind of disgusting pervert though. Just the opposite. She turned her head to look back at me with a look of pure lust on her face and said, "Oh, you naughty little boy! You like your mama's ass, don't you?"

"I love your ass, Mom", I replied, loving the way she was responding to my touch by slowly rocking her hips up and down while pushing gently back against my hand. "It's so beautiful."

A powerful feeling of compulsion came over me at that instant. I just had to lick her asshole. I don't know any other way to describe it other than compulsion. I had wanted to kiss and feel her ass from the first time I saw it naked when she had undressed for me the day before, but the need I had now was even more powerful. I just had to make love to her ass with my mouth.

I quickly removed my hand from Mom's pussy, which elicited a moan of frustration from her. "Oh, don't stop, baby!" she groaned, "I need it so bad!"

"I'm not stopping, Mom", I said. I scooted over a little until I was directly behind her, and grabbed the cheeks of her ass in my hands, spreading them apart until her asshole was obscenely displayed right in front of my eyes. I moved my head forward and pushed my tongue out until it made contact with the object of my obsession of the moment; her asshole. I immediately began licking rapidly, just like I did when I ate her pussy, and my mom responding with a loud squeal. Her first reaction was to pull her ass away from my tongue, but almost instantly she pushed it back against me, pressing her ass against my face as I continued to lick her most private place.

"Oh, god, you nasty little motherfucker!" she almost screamed. She had been holding herself up on her elbows on the kitchen table, but now she collapsed face first on top of it so fast and hard that I was surprised she didn't hurt herself. This caused her ass to push up even more, and I followed every movement with my tongue, keeping it pressed against her rosebud as I licked her.

"Eat my ass!" she screamed. "Yes! Oh, do it, you filthy littler fucker! Make me cum, baby! Make Mama cum with your tongue in my ass! Oh, god, it feels so good!"

Moaning loudly, she raised up enough off the table to plunge an arm between her legs to rub her pussy as I continued to spread her ass with my hands and lick even more forcefully on her asshole. I was in a total state of lust, my only thoughts and feelings on making my mother cum as well as I could, to make her love having me tongue her ass as much as I loved doing it to her. I moved my hands so that my fingers were very close to her rosebud and spread it apart even further. This finally allowed my tongue to penetrate into her ass, and I began to plunge it in and out, fucking her in the ass with my tongue.

My mom went wild when my tongue penetrated her ass. I couldn't see her face obviously, but I could certainly hear her, and she screamed in ecstasy. Her moans were loud and continuous, interspersed with exhortations for me to continue fucking her ass with my tongue and that she was going to cum. I wished that I could increase my efforts for her even more, but I was already going at it as well as I was able. I was moaning myself from the nastiness of what I was doing to my mom, and because I loved the fact that she loved what I was doing to her.

It's always been that way between me and Mom. Whenever I'm doing something to Mom that is really getting her off, it increases my lust and desire as much as if she was doing something for me. She has told me that it's the same for her, that the biggest thrill she gets from our sex is to give me a special and powerful orgasm. She says it fills her with satisfaction, pride and happiness. I feel the same way whenever I'm able to give her an earth-shattering, trembling-all-over orgasm. It's because I love her, and want to give her as much pleasure as I can. I believe that that is love. I'm certain that it is at least one aspect of it.

Right then, as I was tonguing my mom's asshole in a near frenzy while she rubbed her own clit, I knew that I loved doing this for her so much that I would be doing it again and again, as often as she let me. I was a little surprised that her ass didn't taste gross. Mom had always kept herself clean, and because of this her ass had a clean, earthy flavor. I buried my tongue as deep in her asshole as it would reach and began to shake my mouth from side to side, sliding my lips around her opening. Mom let out a wail like I had yet to hear from her and began to cum hard. I could feel the juice from her cunt pour out against my chin as she alternated incoherent moans with shouts of "Cumming!", "Baby!", and "Yes!"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.