The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary - Cover

The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Lady Patricia was overjoyed to finally be rid of the diplomatic pouch soon after arriving in Trieste. When she was new to the job and less experienced in covert matters or kinky sexual practices, she tended to enjoy the simple things of life with a lot more gusto.

A carefully brewed coffee or a breakfast roll with just a spot of butter was all she needed to start the day off right and she was content to take a relaxed shower secure in the knowledge that she had no audience. More recently, she seemed to be a bit jaded and a whole lot less finicky when it came to spreading her legs to gain an advantage.

The assigned team at the consulate were all caught up in their own internal emergencies and could only spare her a quick “Hello”, “How are you?”, “Have a nice day”, before they turned back to their priority concerns. She felt a bit out of it and snubbed because she was an unfamiliar face and, therefore, not to be trusted.

Since it was still early in the morning, she headed down to the just opening snack bar in the basement to check out their coffee making expertise. She was relieved to see an expensive espresso making machine with all the bells and whistles to make a good brew. The young man in charge of the equipment was obviously either Italian or Greek because of his swarthy skin and thick black moustache that seemed out of place on his mid-twenties face. A pair of young recently arrived from State-side secretaries with tight pencil skirts were flirting with him outrageously slowly bending over and primping their loose curly locks with a smile of encouragement that promised everything without a single word of sincere truth.

Patricia sipped her espresso flavored with the raw Cuban sugar and sucked the sweet brew from her pinky that had tested the surface for heat retention. The last thing she wanted in her life right now was a scalded tongue that needed oodles of TLC and an unwanted abstinence from dispensing oral sex to lucky male admirers. Right at that moment she was checking out the dark-skinned coffee guy with the long slender fingers of a pianist or soft-souled violinist eager to bring her to the brink of a much-needed orgasm in a mid-day orgy of selfish copulation. Her recent episode of “on her knees” depravity was with the Italian cop that spurted in her throat with no warning. She suspected he wanted to see her gag so he could laugh at her discomfort, but she swallowed everything without a comment and pacified his attitude about strange English speaking females with loose morals.

The coffee guy turned out to be from Athens. She went up to the counter and asked for a refill and he gave it to her insisting that there would be no charge. It was a low key kindness that touched her soul because it seemed like life was passing her by lately and she had bad luck in trusting anyone ever since Harry had done his disappearing act without a hint of his intentions.

It was stated by the handsome young Greek man that his name was Hector and that he was working at the consulate to earn extra money for the university courses he was taking mostly in the night and on Saturdays. He was given a small room in exchange for the snack bar operations and to clean the basement area on a daily basis. Apparently, his mother and two sisters had plenty of income from their massage studio back home and he was not required to send anything home because he needed every coin for his education.

She was a bit dismayed to discover the young man was almost a full decade younger than her, so she was careful to keep age out of the conversation. She didn’t want to be seen as a “robber of cradles” to a casual onlooker. In all honesty, she was addicted to giving up her goodies to older men. In fact, she favored those men that were almost as old as her father for reasons that she preferred not to share with the general public. In any event, she accepted Hector’s invitation to “see” his little corner of the basement and his library of contemporary literature in several languages.

Hector’s room was truly a “hole in the wall” and she was forced to sit on the bed because there was no chair anywhere. It was probably because there really wasn’t any room for any other furniture and his place was stuffed with the bed, his books and a small television that had an old fashioned antenna. She was perched on the edge of the thick mattress with her knees up higher than her ass allowing Hector to see pretty much all of her business covered by her tiny almost sheer thong of pink.

She waited patiently for things to develop and was not disappointed when Hector slid his artistic hand up under her short skirt and tested the flexibility of her thong. One thing led to another and before she knew what was happening, he was on top of her and she helped him remove her thong to facilitate a quick poke in the middle of the day. They didn’t bother with a condom because, in point of fact, they both liked the sensation of bare skin rubbing in their most sensitive region and Patricia was particularly fond of getting forceful spurts of big boy juice up deep inside her happy channel and on special occasions, she liked more of the same in her brown eye accompanied by a sound spanking that reddened both cheeks with equal squeals of humiliated defeat. Lady Patricia was not in the least concerned with the risk of starting an unplanned family because she was a dutiful user of the “pill” that prevented her from any embarrassment of that nature.

The totally nude body of Hector the night student was stretched across the thick mattress. Lady Patricia was straddling his appealing hips and she slowly lowered her tautly shaped backside down onto his magnificent erection with consummate caution. It entered her vagina at an odd angle that caused her ass cheeks to tense up expecting some action as well. She went down further and soon his entire length was buried inside her feminine folds with a finality that caused her heart to skip a beat in anticipation of her hard ride to the finish line of cowgirl sex. Her ass cheeks slapped into his meaty thighs with that satisfied sound of two souls meeting on the battlefield of lust and passion with neither side considering anything less than complete victory. Her grunts were fully obscene now and they both smiled at her obsessed humiliation. Hector knew that his juices were already beyond the point of no return and he steadied her hips on his groin with sure certainty that he would soon be shooting his fully aroused spunk deposit up inside her slender torso in a way that would insure she would remember it for a very long time.

Patricia was careful to keep her distance from Hector except at those times when she had to get up close and personal to prime his pump for additional fun and games with the lights turned down low. She wanted them low because she was self-conscious about her lack of teenaged vibrancy when she was at the peak of her horseback riding obsession. Now, she had to accept the fact she had a little extra weight to fill out her curves down below. Still, she was leery of these younger lads with the overly developed muscles bulging out with unexpected hardness. Her Harry was well accustomed to her recently padded form and actually complimented her on her fully rounded curves. He loved the billowy cushions of soft flesh on her chest that he massaged with eager hands whilst still merging with her in enthusiastic coupling. It was just like they used to do in the first blush of acquaintance back when they both were younger and less concerned with the passage of time.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.