The Adventures of the British Ambassador's Secretary
Chapter 3

Copyright© 2011 by harry lime

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - This is an assortment of stories about Lady Patricia Prendergast. She is the British Ambassador's Secretary and had been well groomed by her Father to be a source of pleasure to the male gender. Her oral skills are beyond reproach and she has developed impressive anal talents rarely found in Western females. These stories will continue with new episodes starting in the Spring of 2012.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Niece   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   Group Sex   Orgy   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Analingus   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism  

Just when Lady Patricia thought things had quieted down after the chaotic change of government, Sir Anthony called a meeting of all department heads in the "secure" room. He advised them that under NATO protocol he would be assisting the Americans in "tidying up" the surface to air missile problem that seemed to be occupying their minds full-time.

Both he and his special assistant Harry Reed accompanied by his personal secretary Lady Prendergast would all be jaunting up to Bengasi to grease the skids of transfer of the SAMs from the rebels to the Turkish government. God knows why they still trusted the Turks considering the way they stabbed them in the back over the dreadful Iraq episode and stranded an entire division for months. Not that they deserved anything less after ignoring the whole Kurdish thing for decades.

Sir Anthony had arranged for transport from a coastal town on a ship out of Cyprus with a greedy Captain with little or no scruples.

Patricia saw some of the "old hands" eyeing each other with the "look" that meant there was more here than actually was stated at face value. The last time she felt such negativity was in Cairo just before everything fell apart and she had escaped with her dignity barely intact.

She didn't much care for the American diplomatic types anymore with the possible exception of the always fit Marines at each embassy. Some of the lads right here in Tripoli looked quite stunning but she had only just arrived. She heard Harry tell Sir Anthony that security was sorely lacking in the Bengasi area for the entire diplomatic corps. She remembered at the back of her mind that the Marine security detachment did not extend to Bengasi because the newly instituted government (if one could call it that) frowned at foreign armed guards. Most especially those with a history of invading their country were not wanted outside of the diplomatic section of Tripoli.

Both she and Harry made their way to the top floor communication room and she was quickly on her knees attending to his neglected cock with her unique and effective skills. Soon he was grunting like constipated old man and pulled her head in close to drain his long hard shaft in quivering spurts deep inside her mouth.

She tidied up her face and lips and said,

"That is going to have to hold you for a while, I'm afraid, this little trip is not ideal for dilly dallying around and you have to be on your toes at all times in service of the Queen."

Her words were later borne out by the tragic circumstances of Sir Anthony barely escaping an assassination attempt and the elimination of the American presence in Bengasi as well. Harry had filled her in on the CIA annex which was supposed to be very hush-hush, but it seemed that even the kitchen staff was well aware of it. It did seem strange that such an outpost was established almost in a "behind enemy lines" position. Especially, when everyone was in full agreement that the "Locals" were incapable of defending the diplomatic corps. The press people were in a different situation because they had plenty of funds to buy temporary safety of a sort.

Safely ensconced back in the Embassy in Tripoli, Patricia was sad to see Harry head out to Cyprus to shepherd the SAMs to the final destination. He later told her they "lost" part of the shipment with 3 truckloads heading to the Syrian border but the bulk of the shipment was turned over safely to the Turks. With Harry missing from her bed, Patricia decided to cheer up Sir Anthony and visited him in his quarters with a bottle of bubbly to celebrate his escape from a nasty incident.

Just as she hoped, the ambassador needed to reassert his manhood and mounted her with a determined air and new-found confidence. She opened up for him and voiced all those words that instilled in him the belief he was a stud of the first order.

He confided in her that he was well acquainted with both her father and the Colonel and they had all shared stories of her bottomless need for cock and firm discipline. Patricia had to giggle because he said it with such a humorless visage that she had to laugh at her own weaknesses.

After that, and several glasses of the excellent French champagne, he proceeded to bind her wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed and delivered a severe paddling to her proud buttocks. She was squirming in a puddle of her own female juices begging him to continue and give it to her "good and hard."

The long lean mature man hopped onto the bed and lowered his rampant cock to her slightly raised pussy. His entrance was swift and sure and she soon was humming a tune of feminine desire that threatened to consume her entire body in repeated orgasms. He pulled out and moved to her head to insert his dripping cock into her waiting mouth. She slurped his lovely cock tasting of her juices with gusto and exhibited wanton and total disregard for her loss of dignity.

The ambassador's cock was starting to get deeper into her throat when the red phone on the side table rang with insistent authority. The older man did not miss a beat in stroking her throat with his cock or bouncing his hanging ball sacs against her chin.

"Ambassador Tremaine here!"

He held her by the back of her head and pressed her mouth closer to his heated groin.

"Yes, dear, everything is just fine. I assure you I am not in a "rather tight" spot any longer. In fact, I am relaxing in my quarters taking care of some overdue business."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.