Oh God, Please Don't - Cover

Oh God, Please Don't

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Chapter 7: Ken

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 7: Ken - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

"Lisa, telephone," my mother called up the stairs. I groggily awakened from my dream. I had been back with Bill tied on my stomach and he was running in and out of my ass. This time it didn't hurt, it just felt good. He had told me it would. To give me the pain I needed, he had pushed needles through both nipples and my clit. I wasn't ready to give up the dream. I rolled over and tried to go back to sleep.

"LISA, TELEPHONE," my mother yelled again.

It wasn't going to work. She wasn't going to let up. Sleepily, I crawled out of bed, threw on a robe, and stumbled down the stairs. "I think its THAT boy," my mother said extending the telephone in my direction. I stifled a yawn as I wondered who "that boy" was and took the phone from her.

"Hello," I said sleepily.

The voice at the other end of the phone was hesitant. "Hello Lisa, its Ken."

I came awake a little. "What do YOU want." I couldn't resist a little dig. "As if I didn't know."

"Aw come on Lisa. I'm really sorry. I really do like you and I'd like a chance to make it up to you."

I softened a little, but I still wasn't ready to let him off the hook. "Oh Ken, you beg so nicely."

"Lisa, PLEASE?"

I was fully awake now. I glanced out the window and saw that it was a beautiful sunny day outside. I remembered my last thought before I had fallen asleep last night. "Just what do you have in mind Ken?"

He was hesitant. "Well, there's a matinee playing at the Roxy. It's a love story. I think you'd like it."

"Promise you'll be good?"

"Of course I do. I learned my lesson last time."

"Okay, I'll ask my mom."

Mom gave me a little static, but relented when I pointed out that it was daylight and we'd be home before dark.

I dressed carefully. I chose my shortest black skirt, black panties, and a white blouse that almost, but not quite let my breasts show through. I didn't bother with a bra.

Ken arrived around one, told my mother we'd be home by 6:30 and we were off. I was pleased to see that his old car had bench seats rather than bucket seats. As soon as we were out of sight of the house, I slid over next to him and he put his arm around my shoulder.

I wondered just how I should approach what I wanted. "Ken?"

"Yes?"

"Do you really want to see that old movie?"

"Whatever you want. Today is your day."

"Why don't we just drive around for a little bit."

He stopped for gas and then drove out onto route 322. I knew that would take us passed Steve's Motel. Steve's was famous for renting rooms out in two hour blocks. I'd heard some of the older girls talking about it at school.

We were about a half a mile from the motel when I finally screwed up my courage. "Why don't you stop at Steve's and rent a room for four hours? It only costs about $20.00."

I thought he was going to wreck the car. When he finally got it back under control I could feel him take a deep breath. "Are you sure?"

"I'm sure."

Ken pulled into the motel. At the drive-up window the attendant looked in the car window. "You are both over 18 aren't you," he asked. Ken assured him they were. I'm sure it was obvious to the attendant that I wasn't even close to 18, but he just chose to ignore it. He collected the money, gave Ken a key and directed him to one of the little cabins way in the back.

There was space between the cabins to park a car so they couldn't be seen from the road. Ken parked and we got out. Inside the place was really a dive. The only light was from a bare bulb hanging from the ceiling. There was a large bed covered only by sheets and one pillow. A door in the back led to a small bathroom that had only a washbasin and a toilet. Ken turned on the light in the bathroom and pulled the door partway shut. He turned off the overhead bulb and the place was plunged into hear blackness with only a little light coming from the bathroom.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.