Oh God, Please Don't
Chapter 6: Back to School

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 6: Back to School - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

Going back to school was one of the strangest experiences of my life. Because some of the students had helped search for me and others had read about it in the newspapers, there was almost no one in the whole school who didn't at least have some idea about what had happened to me. Of course, among the girls, everyone tried to be friendly but there was an undercurrent that told me that the crowd I had originally been a part of now considered me to be little better than a slut. Strangely, the group of girls that we had looked down on because of their loose morals now considered me one of their own. It didn't matter that I had been raped. I now knew what sex was all about and to little seventh and eighth grade sluts that somehow made me a hero.

The boys fell into two major categories, the one's who chose to simply ignore me walking by and never looking at me and the one's who thought I was now fair game for their advances. Being in a Junior/Senior high school with grades seven through twelve all crowded into one building, it was inevitable that I would see a lot of older boys. I'm not sure why, but this made me extremely uncomfortable.

I still remember walking past a group of about seven junior boys. There were a few low whistles and cat calls and I could feel each of them stripping me with their eyes. One of them came up to me and grabbed my breasts, one in each hand – right there in front of God and everybody. I dropped my books and slapped him across the face as hard as I could. He backed off instantly and brought one hand to the side of his reddened face where I had slapped him. Then his whole face turned red as the other boys laughed at him. That made me feel good. Served the bastard right.

The first week was extremely rough, but gradually my experience and what had happened to me faded in the memory of most of the students when they saw that I was the same person I had always been ... well, almost the same. I wasn't even close to the same, but I didn't let it show to anyone, not even myself.

I guess it was inevitable. About two weeks after I had returned I bumped into Ken. I mean literally bumped into him. I was hurrying to class not watching where I was going and ran into him almost knocking him down.

"HEY, watch where you're going," he yelled. "Why don't you..." He stopped suddenly, realizing who had ran into him. His face turned red. "Lisa."

"Hi ken. How's it going?" I said sweetly.

"I ... Umm ... okay I guess. My dad bought me a car yesterday. I've got my license now you know?"

"Oh, what are you going to call it? Ken's rapemobile?" I said it softly giving no hint of the deep anger I felt toward him.

"Look, Lisa. I'm sorry about what happened at the dance. I really like you a lot and I was a total jackass."

"Yes you were," I said bitterly. "And because of it, I got raped."

He looked miserable. "I – I know and I'm really really sorry."

Just then the bell rang. We were both going to be late for class. "Got to go," I said cheerily. "Give me a call sometime." I turned and walked away from him. I don't know why, but as I walked I swung my hips in as sexy a manner as I knew how. I could almost feel his eyes glued to my ass.

At home that night I stripped off all my clothes and stood in front of the full length mirror in my bedroom. I liked what I saw. I had just turned fifteen and already my breasts were like small peaches – bigger than an "A" cup but not quite a "B" yet. My stomach was firm and flat. The bush at the "V" between my legs was light and almost invisible.

Almost involuntarily my hand crept to the hole that Bill had brought so much pleasure to. I stuck a finger inside. It felt tight. I added a second finger, backed up a bit and collapsed backwards onto my bed. I used the heel of my hand to rub up and down on my clit while my fingers danced around inside me.

I imagined Bill was fucking me again. I went higher and higher. Oh God, how I missed that hard cock of his. I kept going up and up but the much desired orgasm just wouldn't come. Then I remembered and reached up with my left hand and squeezed my nipple as hard as I could. I dug in my fingernails and pulled my tit away from my body as far as it would go. The addition of the pain was enough to drive me over the edge. It wasn't a crashing orgasm or anything like that but it was enough to leave me somewhat satisfied.

I reached up, turned out the light and rolled over to go to sleep. My last thought before sleep overtook me was to wonder if Ken's cock could maybe bring me as much pleasure as Bill's had.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.