Oh God, Please Don't
Chapter 4: Free at Last?

Copyright© 2011 by Canary

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 4: Free at Last? - Lisa got into big trouble when she was young. Although the trouble was not of her own making it warped her in an unusual way.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   Romantic   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   MaleDom   Gang Bang   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Caution   Violence  

I spent that night sleeping in his arms. I was no longer tied. It made me feel good that he now trusted me and I knew that his trust was warranted. It may only be for a little while, but I didn't want to leave. In my fourteen year old mind, I knew this was where I was intended to be. My life before this seemed like nothing but a dream.

When we awoke in the morning, showered, and I fixed him breakfast. We left the dishes on the table and went to the bedroom immediately. He took me normally, and while it felt good having his cock inside of me and I knew that he enjoyed it so I felt good about that, but I just couldn't come. I realized for that to happen, I would need some pain. I wandered if this was perverted. In my mind I knew it was, but my body said differently.

When we were finished, he told me to come with him to the bathroom. Obediently, I followed him. Once there, he produced what looked like a hot water bottle. My mom used to fill one with hot water and put in my bed to keep my feet warm when I was small. I watched, fascinated, as he filled the bottle with luke warm water. "What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Give you an enema," he replied. "When I take your ass it won't hurt as much if there isn't much in there."

My stomach turned over. "You still want to do that?"

"Yes, Sweetheart."

My heart melted when he called me that. He really cared about me. If he didn't, why would he want to make it hurt less. "Well, okay then," I said hesitantly.

While we had been talking, he had attached a long rubber tube to the bottle. It had a metal clip in the middle and a little nozzle on the end. He greased the end of the nozzle with Vaseline®. He hung the water bottle on a hook in the wall and told me to lay on the floor on my left side. The tile felt cold against my naked body.

He leaned down and lifted my right ass cheek slightly. "Just relax," he said. "This may be a bit uncomfortable, but it won't hurt." He pressed the nozzle against my tiny hole and pushed it inside. He was right. It didn't really hurt and it was a little bit uncomfortable.

Holding the nozzle inside me with his left hand, he reached up and released the metal clip. I felt the water rushing into me. After a few seconds I yelled that I had enough. He reached up and closed the clip. "Just relax," he told me. "Rest for a few seconds and then you'll be able to take more."

I tried hard to relax, but it still felt like I had a gallon of water in my ass. A few seconds later, it hurt a little less. I laid still. "Ready?", he asked and I nodded. Once again I felt more water running inside me. It took three more tries, but eventually I had taken the whole bottle full.

He told me to lay still for a minute. I clenched my jaw and waited. It felt like my stomach had stretched out a yard. A few seconds later I felt something cold and hard pressing against my little hole. He pressed his left hand against my pussy and pushed hard with his right. I felt the thing stretch my ass hole what felt like a mile and then settle with a little portion about the size of the nozzle inside the hole. It hurt like hell and I screamed.

"What the hell was that?" I asked hysterically.

"A butt plug," he said quietly. "It will keep your bottom closed so that the water can do its work."

He lifted me to my feet. I felt unbelievably cramped. I looked down and saw that my belly was distended more than it had ever been. "It won't be too much longer," he said soothingly. "Now, come on, let's go do the breakfast dishes."

I took a hesitant step forward. It hurt like hell. He took my hands and guided me to the kitchen. He ran water in the sink and began washing the dishes. I was doubled over in pain as I obediently dried. When handed me the last of them I couldn't take it any longer.

"I can't stand it," I screamed. "I've got to go – NOW!" I laid the wet plate on the counter and waddled as fast as I could toward the bathroom. He followed.

"Straddle the toilet," he said. As I obeyed he reached behind me and pulled the plug from my ass and I sat down on the toilet immediately. As the water rushed from my asshole I could hear it splashing against the water in the toilet.

After what seemed like a very long time the flow stopped. "Just sit there for a little while," he told me. "I'm going to go take care of that last dish." I sat still and a few seconds later I felt myself cramping again. I squeezed and more water came rushing out. This happened a couple of more times and eventually I felt completely empty. He returned and led me gently to the bedroom. I collapsed on the bed, completely exhausted. He brought a cover up and gently covered me. "Sleep, Little One," he said softly.

When I awoke, I could feel his hands gently massaging my back as I lay on my stomach. His hands moved further down and I felt him needing my ass cheeks. It was extremely soothing. "Oooh, that feels good," I said softly.

He chuckled. "I like making you feel good, darling. It's only fair because you make me feel very good too, you know."

I felt him spread my cheeks and press his finger against my ass hole. I felt a tingle in my pussy when he did that. He gently ran his finger around the outside of it. It was very slippery. I opened my eyes and saw the tube of KY Jelly® lying on the night stand and I knew why it was so slippery. He slipped his finger inside me. It hardly hurt at all. Actually, it felt kind of good.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.